ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****Official 2012 CP Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256626)

Sfeihc 03-27-2012 03:08 PM

Thanks for the pm, Marco. With their sixth round pick the Cincinnati Bengals select Danny Trevathan, OLB, Kentucky.

BossChief 03-27-2012 03:33 PM

Just an idea, but should we start making 2 PMS after we pick?

One to the guy picking next and one to the following GM as well?

Some of the guys in this don't check as often as others and that would be a good heads up and with only one pick before they are up, it would allow them to narrow it down easier.

I'll have my pick in soon.

BossChief 03-27-2012 04:24 PM

I'm pretty much ignoring a couple needs, hoping we can fill them in free agency with guys with a gallon or two left in the tank. I feel its better to draft a quality player that can make a difference than select a guy I don't really feel is a fit for what we need.

Normally, I wouldnt proclaim a punter as a guy that can make an impact on a playoff team...but in this case, this guy absolutely will.

The Falcons werent very good in this aspect and playing in a dome, getting a guy that can consistently pin the other team deep in their own territory and offer a booming leg can make more of a difference here than most of the players still on the board.

In the 6th round of the 2012 NFL draft, The Atlanta Falcons select:

Bryan Anger, P, California

The Steelers are on the clock.

Rams Fan 03-27-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 8497152)
Hey there, I just got this. I was never PM'd. The Titans needs more depth at the WR position. They get a local product who was a star offensive breakout during the East-West practices and was projected as high as a fourth round pick.

The Tennessee Titans select Tim Benford, WR, Tennessee Tech.

I thought I left a message on your wall? If not, I'll do it differently next time or whatever is your preference.

The Franchise 03-27-2012 05:04 PM

FWIW.....don't post on people's walls. I don't have mine set up to send me an e-mail when anyone posts on my wall. I do have it set up to e-mail me for PMs though.

ChiefsCountry 03-27-2012 05:13 PM

I don't suggest walls either. I can't read them on the cell phone, I can PM's though.

Archie Bunker 03-27-2012 05:41 PM

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas

Titty Meat 03-27-2012 05:52 PM

This guy is a raw prospect with 2nd round talent. Colts need to upgrade every position on defense and this guy is also an electric punt returner.

Colts Select Cliff Harris Oregon

Lono 03-28-2012 07:37 AM

Houston selects Jack Crawford DE, Penn State.

RealSNR 03-28-2012 12:28 PM

Don't even think about taking my pick, Boss. I will murder you.

DaKCMan AP 03-28-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8499094)
Don't even think about taking my pick, Boss. I will murder you.

http://bullshitnotincluded.com/wp-co...tillerDoIt.jpg

BossChief 03-28-2012 04:49 PM

Just got home. Gotta assess my options (check which hawkeye players are left and then look at Who I think SNR is gonna pick) and I'll try to have my card turned in soon.

DeezNutz 03-28-2012 05:02 PM

Seems like the pace is much slower this year than last...Going to have to check on that.

Close: last year's draft was completed in approximately 23 days.

BossChief 03-28-2012 05:51 PM

If they had released Bell a little sooner, I might have drafted differently earlier on...but Im ok with getting a talent like this in the late 6th round.

I think he could start after a year of learning and be a pretty good player.

In all honesty, if the guy was healthy all year he would have probably been gone in the second or third round...maybe higher....but I like his toughness and overall ability after watching him the last two years while getting mesmerized by Andrew Luck.

In the 6th round of the 2012 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select

Delano Howell, SS, Stanford

SNR, you're on the clock.

ChiefsCountry 03-28-2012 06:35 PM

Okay boys grade it. The Patriots are done for this draft.

1. Dontari Poe, DE/DT, Memphis
1. Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
2. Vinny Curry, OLB/DE, Marshall
2. Dwight Jones, WR, North Carolina
3. Ben Jones, C, Georgia
4. Aaron Henry, S, Wisconsin