ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Music **Official Strange Music Inc Thread** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271713)

blazzin311 04-17-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendan08901 (Post 9589713)
Brotha Lynch is one my favorite artists. Dude's been doing it for so long and he still comes out with greta music. I actually got to meet Tech N9ne. He was doing a show in Jersey and was staying at my hotel. I actually got a picture with him. I don't know how to load it though

I've been on tour with the guy (Tech that is...not Lynch, lol). Tech is a very down to earth dude. As real as it gets in my opinion. Travis is a bit of a dickhead though. :D

AussieChiefsFan 04-17-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 9594775)
I've been on tour with the guy (Tech that is...not Lynch, lol). Tech is a very down to earth dude. As real as it gets in my opinion. Travis is a bit of a dickhead though. :D

Yeah, I definitely picked up that kind of vibe from Travis LMAO. But Tech definitely does seem like the kinda guy you'd wanna hang out with. Hopefully one day I'll get to.

AussieChiefsFan 04-21-2013 09:09 AM

Pretty epic photo from Tech's facebook...

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...93924952_n.jpg

Brendan08901 04-22-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazzin311 (Post 9594775)

He seemed pretty cool. He was doing an interview so I really didn't get to talk to him. I told him I'd buy him his turkey club if he agreed to a picture. I came out looking like a douche, but what am I gonna do; I couldn't keep making him retake it (CP won't let me load images, so nevermind I guess). What's some of the work you've done?

AussieChiefsFan 04-28-2013 09:19 PM

The War Within Trailer

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZSLMDScXHM0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

AussieChiefsFan 04-30-2013 03:44 AM

Updated OP (April 30th)
  • Removed Constant Energy Struggles from OP. Added to Older Releases: 2013.
  • Changed The War Within from Upcoming Releases to Next Release in OP.
  • Changed The Life and Times of Johnny Valiant from Next Release to Latest Release in OP.
  • Removed The Life and Times of Johnny Valiant leak link and pre-order link. Added links to buy the physical copy and iTunes Deluxe Edition.
  • Added The Life and Times of Johnny Valiant bonus tracks to track-list.
  • Added links to "buy physical copy" to each album in Older Releases: 2013.

TLO 05-02-2013 11:59 AM

I don't know how I missed this thread but glad I found it!!!

AussieChiefsFan 05-02-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9652516)
I don't know how I missed this thread but glad I found it!!!

This was one worry I had when I put the thread in media center, that people wouldn't even see it. I might ask a mod to get it moved some day. And thanks for the positive feedback!

Priest31kc 05-08-2013 07:45 PM

Wrek's first video off The War Within called "Anxiety Attacks":

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lKnoYcSLzMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ImAWalkingCorpse 05-08-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9567612)
Nice thread!

HUGE year for Strange...

Brotha Lynch, Kutty & Ces Cru's albums are all very good.

Obviously cant wait for Tech's album, but really lookin forward to Rittz & Wrek's solos...

You thought the Lynch was good? I thought it was terrible. From what I understand Lynch is on the outs with Strange.

AussieChiefsFan 05-08-2013 10:22 PM

Updated OP (May 9th)
  • Added New Music Video 'Anxiety Attacks' to Next Release The War Within.

AussieChiefsFan 05-08-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9669544)
You thought the Lynch was good? I thought it was terrible. From what I understand Lynch is on the outs with Strange.

For me, most of his stuff with Strange Music was either hit or miss. He's up there in age, and I dunno if he's planning any more releases, but I don't think Strange is unhappy with his albums.

Priest31kc 05-09-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 9669544)

I think its a solid album, not great. Some great songs and some ones Ill probably never listen to again.

I was expecting better though.

Dinner and a Movie is his best w/Strange, followed by Coathanga Strangla and then Mannibalector.

And last I heard, Strange has already offered Lynch a new contract and Lynch apparently said at the Sioux Falls VIP that he is indeed staying w/Strange. And Im glad since Im a big Lynch fan.

Im looking forward to what his next album will be like since his "Trilogy" is completed. Wonder what kind of direction he'll go in...

AussieChiefsFan 05-09-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9670616)
I think its a solid album, not great. Some great songs and some ones Ill probably never listen to again.

I was expecting better though.

Dinner and a Movie is his best w/Strange, followed by Coathanga Strangla and then Mannibalector.

And last I heard, Strange has already offered Lynch a new contract and Lynch apparently said at the Sioux Falls VIP that he is indeed staying w/Strange. And Im glad since Im a big Lynch fan.

Im looking forward to what his next album will be like since his "Trilogy" is completed. Wonder what kind of direction he'll go in...

I agree with everything you just said!

AussieChiefsFan 05-10-2013 09:11 PM

Updated OP (May 11th)
  • Pre-Order for Believers is now available. Link added to OP.