ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Steron 10-01-2012 01:41 PM

In

vailpass 10-01-2012 01:43 PM

Arena ball produces inflated stats.

RealSNR 10-01-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8967216)
Arena ball produces inflated stats.

Enjoy all those unfulfilled expectations the next few years as you ride broke dick into the ground.

vailpass 10-01-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8967219)
Enjoy all those unfulfilled expectations the next few years as you ride broke dick into the ground.

I understand that you are lashing out because you are in pain. I just want you to know I don't hold it against you; I'd be agonizing too.

hometeam 10-01-2012 02:13 PM

Im in on this cat.

ForeverChiefs58 10-01-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 8967160)
Geno Smith racked up 463 yards against LSU last year, and that was with Brockers and Matthieu, in addition to Mingo, Montgomery and current company. LSU's defense last season had more talent than most NFL teams and Smith had guys draped all over him all game and was still making throws.

I don't give a rats ass what he does this year. He's proven himself.

That being said, he's going to light up Texas. If I was Manny Diaz, I'd be thinking about calling in with the flu this weekend.

Patrick Peterson and Morris Claiborne think he is impressive too.

RealSNR 10-01-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8967301)
I understand that you are lashing out because you are in pain. I just want you to know I don't hold it against you; I'd be agonizing too.

Hey, I like you, dude. But as soon as Manning hangs it up (or the Donks force him to) you guys are going directly to the bottom of the cellar in the AFC West, and unless you suck hard enough for an Andrew Luck-type player, you'll need to do a full-on rebuild.

The Chiefs have been "rebuilding" since 2008. They've gone from young talent, to elite talent, to back to young talent that appears not to have any direction or leadership. That's okay though. Enter Geno Smith. He's going to transform this bitch faster than Manning's now slow release.

vailpass 10-01-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8967509)
Hey, I like you, dude. But as soon as Manning hangs it up (or the Donks force him to) you guys are going directly to the bottom of the cellar in the AFC West, and unless you suck hard enough for an Andrew Luck-type player, you'll need to do a full-on rebuild.

The Chiefs have been "rebuilding" since 2008. They've gone from young talent, to elite talent, to back to young talent that appears not to have any direction or leadership. That's okay though. Enter Geno Smith. He's going to transform this bitch faster than Manning's now slow release.

Wish all you want but Denver has an owner that will spend what it takes to win and a front office that will make the moves. I"m not worried about EVER going into a decades long drought.

It isn't that I don't want you to have hope, it's that I don't like seeing you put all your dreams into this Gino boy with his guinea charm and his olive oil voice only to find out he isn't a nice boy and breaks your heart like the others.

dmahurin 10-01-2012 09:26 PM

Anthony Becht thinks we have a shot LMAO

@Anthony_Becht: Keep doing what your doing. Very possible. Lol“@KCKID116: @Anthony_Becht just tell Geno Smith I wanna see him in KC next year. #QBOTF”

Sorter 10-01-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 8968972)
Anthony Becht thinks we have a shot LMAO

@Anthony_Becht: Keep doing what your doing. Very possible. Lol“@KCKID116: @Anthony_Becht just tell Geno Smith I wanna see him in KC next year. #QBOTF”

http://i45.tinypic.com/24ysm00.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-02-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8967001)
WVU faces their first real competition this week.

Chocolate Penis is going to absolutely Blacksnake Moan those lillywhite Texan vaginas.

Bane 10-02-2012 08:23 AM

Cool!

Rasputin 10-02-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8936576)
Kids got an arm count me in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8936998)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 8953935)

Dang what's it take to get on the list SNR? HELLO you play Geno Smith to win the game.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-02-2012 09:14 AM

His chocolatey penis would bitch slap those clowns vondumb

lcarus 10-02-2012 09:33 AM

I don't care about his inflated stats due to the zero amount of defense that was played. The fact is, he can throw an awesome deep ball. Cassel could NEVER do that. I'm in TWICE. Seriously, PUT ME ON THE ****ING LIST TWICE SNR