ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

keg in kc 09-27-2013 04:54 PM

I guess I've lost interest. I still haven't watched the first 3 eps of the season and I'm contemplating taking it off my DVR entirely. There's just too many shows to choose from.

Deberg_1990 09-27-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10025294)
I guess I've lost interest. I still haven't watched the first 3 eps of the season and I'm contemplating taking it off my DVR entirely. There's just too many shows to choose from.

I truly can appreciate what Breaking Bad has done. IMO, almost any serialized show going past a season 5 is mostly diminishing returns.

NewChief 09-27-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10025282)
I'll just break it to you now. IMO season 2 was the high point. I like the other seasons, but that one was the best.

After season 2, I lost interest. The Ireland storyline just didnt grab me.

Easy 6 09-28-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10025282)
I'll just break it to you now. IMO season 2 was the high point. I like the other seasons, but that one was the best.

Starting to think you're right, i'm so far pretty disappointed in season three, just two episodes in... Hale gets killed and its completely forgotten, not even talked about, even his bigshot brother is already wheeling and dealing with nary a mention of his brothers recent death.

This is already staring to shape up as a boring, completely unbelievable soap opera, there arent as many gravity filled scenes and they dont make make as much sense as the first two seasons.

Its already starting to get... soft.

SLAG 09-28-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10027083)
Starting to think you're right, i'm so far pretty disappointed in season three, just two episodes in... Hale gets killed and its completely forgotten, not even talked about, even his bigshot brother is already wheeling and dealing with nary a mention of his brothers recent death.

This is already staring to shape up as a boring, completely unbelievable soap opera, there arent as many gravity filled scenes and they dont make make as much sense as the first two seasons.

Its already starting to get... soft.

Season 3 Pays off in the end - I never understood the hate for it, it was different for sure but I enjoyed it.

SOA has not Majorly disappointed me yet..
with dexter the decline is obvious after season 4

Easy 6 09-28-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 10027088)
Season 3 Pays off in the end - I never understood the hate for it, it was different for sure but I enjoyed it.

SOA has not Majorly disappointed me yet..
with dexter the decline is obvious after season 4

I hope you're right, i hate feeling like i'm wasting time with tv.

Honestly, its already starting to feel soap opera-ish... so many hard to believe things going on at once, its like i'm caught in a mans version of Days of Our Lives.

Deberg_1990 09-28-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 10027088)

Ok yes, the back half of season 3 pays off. That was a great ending....but the 1st half in Ireland kinda dragged. Sutter was trying something different at least.

Deberg_1990 10-02-2013 09:14 PM

Whassup with all the 90 minute episodes this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Brock 10-02-2013 10:05 PM

Glad to see otto go.

Braincase 10-03-2013 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 10042228)
Glad to see otto go.

"I didn't see that coming."

Mav 10-03-2013 11:02 AM

I too haven't watched it this season. I think for me I really lost the love for the show when they killed off Opie.

Shrugs. Im still recording it. Ill prolly watch it at some point.

SLAG 10-03-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10043160)
I too haven't watched it this season. I think for me I really lost the love for the show when they killed off Opie.

Shrugs. Im still recording it. Ill prolly watch it at some point.

I thought this weeks was one of the better episodes in awhile

Easy 6 10-04-2013 03:06 PM

Ok, i made it through season three and the whole Ireland thing, which didnt bother me at all since the HA have atleast one big chapter over there... and of course it digs more and more into the club/JT's past.

I still laugh a bit at how slick they are, nothing at all like most of what i've heard or read... for the most part these guys were the barabarian hordes of Roman times, far more worried about plunder and pussy than planning for the future/empire building.

But i'm enjoying season four even more than three, things just continue to ratchet up, i'm ready to see Clay get thrown out, tired of his greed and violence... Jax will make a far better leader... from what i've heard though, its too bad about Ope/Bertier, looking forward to seeing what goes down there.

TV series have reeeally gotten better on the main, for the most part its either reality tv BS or well made fare like this.

Easy 6 10-05-2013 08:52 PM

Ok, now i'm reeeally wanting to get rid of Clay, the last episode i watched ended with him making the call to have Tara killed... hope they dont let that dirtball pull it off.

I'm liking this season a lot...

Deberg_1990 10-05-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10050037)
Ok, now i'm reeeally wanting to get rid of Clay, the last episode i watched ended with him making the call to have Tara killed... hope they dont let that dirtball pull it off.

I'm liking this season a lot...

Yea, season 4 was decent
Posted via Mobile Device