ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Clay vs. any girl on CP (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267493)

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 03:52 AM

Clay vs. any girl on CP

Personally I think any girl here could kick his ass without even trying.

booger 12-09-2012 04:27 AM

Fifty Shades of Clay

Fairplay 12-09-2012 04:27 AM

http://i.imgur.com/VKkrM.gif

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 04:33 AM

Fairplay would

LMAO

Fairplay 12-09-2012 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190842)
Fairplay would

LMAO

You got something to say?

http://i.imgur.com/Tafzj.jpg

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9190845)
You got something to say?

Just that you're one of those that only see's CP as a place to talk about football and such. There's another whole world here. Not a problem if you aren't a part of it.

Sorter 12-09-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190847)
Just that you're one of those that only see's CP as a place to talk about football and such. There's another whole world here. Not a problem if you aren't a part of it.

^^This.

Fairplay 12-09-2012 04:44 AM

Quote:

I don't watch that much football actually. One game on a Sunday is all i can take. With the Chiefs this year not that much.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9190850)
I don't watch that much football actually. One game on a Sunday is all i can take. With the Chiefs this year not that much.

No problem anyway. I love football and the Chiefs I'm just here for more than that. I know we've had our issues in the past... no big deal. I do what I do... others do what they do. Not everyone gets that but it doesn't matter if they do or not. We all have our thing and no one's judgement makes that wrong or right.

Fairplay 12-09-2012 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190853)
No problem anyway. I love football and the Chiefs I'm just here for more than that. I know we've had our issues in the past... no big deal. I do what I do... others do what they do. Not everyone gets that but it doesn't matter if they do or not. We all have our thing and no one's judgement makes that wrong or right.

I have fun with you man, you put yourself out there to much, an easy target you might say.

But I'm just messing with you is all.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9190856)
I have fun with you man, you put yourself out there to much, an easy target you might say.

But I'm just messing with you is all.

I put myself out there a lot. It's who I am. I get that I'll take shit for it but I've gained more friends for it than shit. I'll take the friends and blow off the shit. It's all good.

Hammock Parties 12-09-2012 04:58 AM

Any Beer Me Thread vs Any Other Thread.

He gets his ass kicked.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9190861)
Any Beer Me Thread vs Any Other Thread.

He gets his ass kicked.

obligatory Clay is butthurt post. The last thread of mine you called stupid went 270 posts. Keep on believing your own bs though.

threebag 12-09-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190837)
Personally I think any girl here could kick his ass without even trying.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190853)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190859)
I put myself out there a lot. It's who I am. I get that I'll take shit for it but I've gained more friends for it than shit. I'll take the friends and blow off the shit. It's all good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9190862)
obligatory Clay is butthurt post. The last thread of mine you called stupid went 270 posts. Keep on believing your own bs though.

Another BeerMe "I'm Cumming Out" thread

...****

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-09-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9190870)

Another BeerMe "I'm Cumming Out" thread

...****

Does anyone even know who you are? I don't.