ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

T-post Tom 11-12-2012 12:50 PM

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL213.../368720116.jpg

R8RFAN 11-12-2012 12:51 PM

I love this shit because even at our worst, The Raiders have NEVER been this dysfunctional or pitted fan against fan.... Keep it up.. the funny thing is gonna be when you win 3 games this year and take a corner in the draft.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9109125)
I love this shit because even at our worst, The Raiders have NEVER been this dysfunctional or pitted fan against fan.... Keep it up.. the funny thing is gonna be when you win 3 games this year and take a corner in the draft.

Yep, we will be taking a CB or LB with that first pick. People think I am trolling but, I don't think so. The rebuild is coming and the QB prospects aren't good. To think it is just Cassel, Romeo, and Pioli is the most homeristic thing I have ever seen in my 37 years of beoing a Chiefs fan.

This team sucks ass and is in the argument for the worst team of all time. Not the worst team this year. The worst team of all time!

R8RFAN 11-12-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9109110)
This is what worries me about tanking the season.

When the good players on the roster don't wanna be here anymore, it's very troubling. I'm not in the mood for another 4 year rebuild.

Who would want to play for fans that fly banners over the stadium and plan black out days and wish for their team to lose... I don't blame you flowers, we could use you in Oakland.

tk13 11-12-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

When the good players on the roster don't wanna be here anymore, it's very troubling. I'm not in the mood for another 4 year rebuild.

If Pioli gets whacked there will probably be turnover anyway. Whoever we hire from the Giants, Ravens, whoever will want to bring in his guys and will probably get rid of players here he doesn't want.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lprechaun 11-12-2012 12:55 PM

The players that supposedly say this need to just come out and say it. When players start "rebelling" against the regime it will only solidify what we already know. Players dont want to come here, at least players who could make an impact.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9109136)
If Pioli gets whacked there will probably be turnover anyway. Whoever we hire from the Giants, Ravens, whoever will want to bring in his guys and will probably get rid of players here he doesn't want.
Posted via Mobile Device

We are going to wind up with someone like Lake Dawson as GM imo. I'm not sure we can get the best prospect again. This is a bad organization. It is extremely tainted right now and it is going to be a very long time before we are worth a damn.

scho63 11-12-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9108945)
http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...kansas-citys-l

But things have gone south since. After Flowers’ deal, plus long-term contracts for Tamba Hali and Johnson the past two seasons, Pioli deemed re-signing CB Brandon Carr too expensive. Instead, the team let him walk to the Cowboys at an average-per-year salary of $10 million, signed Routt as a Band-Aid (three years, $19.6 million, $4 million guaranteed) and used the franchise tag on WR Dwayne Bowe.

That's one hell of an expensive and wasteful band-aid. 4 million bucks for 8 games of mostly suckage. Not too shabby for him. $500,000 a game is certainly not cheap

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 9109142)
That's one hell of an expensive and wasteful band-aid. 4 million bucks for 8 games of mostly suckage. Not too shabby for him. $500,000 a game is certainly not cheap

Bowe is coming out better.

$600,000 a game is what he's making and he's basically done nothing to help us this year imo.

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 01:01 PM

The thread creator can go ahead and eat a bag of dicks.

I'm sure he rubbed one out while posting this.

FAX 11-12-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lprechaun (Post 9109137)
The players that supposedly say this need to just come out and say it. When players start "rebelling" against the regime it will only solidify what we already know. Players dont want to come here, at least players who could make an impact.

Ah, Flowers is okay. He was probably just in a bad mood because he'd had a messed up dream.

The unwritten rule (that's rarely broken) among NFL players is that you are loyal to your team and teammates ... at least, in public. I don't think Flowers is the kind of person who would want this information out ... if it's true or not.

If he does say something publicly, he'll deny it. Certainly, something like this isn't going to make Dr. Evil very happy and I'm sure that Flowers would like to keep his fingernails "in situ".

FAX

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109151)
Bowe is coming out better.

$600,000 a game is what he's making and he's basically done nothing to help us this year imo.

:spock:

Choke on an HIV infested cock.

Should he throw passes, too?

vailpass 11-12-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

See that little speck waaayyy off offshore on the horizon?
That is a ship that has already sailed.

BigMeatballDave 11-12-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9109133)
Who would want to play for fans that fly banners over the stadium and plan black out days and wish for their team to lose... I don't blame you flowers, we could use you in Oakland.

Die in a truck fire.

KCFaninSEA 11-12-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

The Chiefs will need at least 4 years just to be contenders. Free agency could move that closer a bit but the history shows that this franchise doesn't attract top notch FA's so I can't count on that. So, the Chiefs need a QB, CB, inside LB, DLx2, WRx2, center and guard right now. In 4 years, another half of the roster will be gone in one way or another also. This could be another very long process. Sorry but I am just looking at this realistically.