ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Easy 6 06-25-2008 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 4812308)
Ha. Hahaha.

Yeah, i got a kick outta that post to...he & 'his boys' would be in for a 'World of Sorrow' if they dared to show their faces at a Planet tailgate.

They better just quickly duck into the stadium & keep those caps pulled low.

Sully 06-25-2008 05:33 PM

I've always wondered about guys who get thier chest and eyebrows waxed.
Do you go someplace for that? Or do you do it at home?
If you go somewhere, is it embarrassing to be seen going in there?

alanm 06-25-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 4811945)
That is interesting. Which actor starred in Fight Club?

He's busted. Someone call the Atlanta PD about the stolen lap top. ROFL

Bwana 06-25-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4812320)
You weren't here for the original goatcheese beatdowns in 2002 and 2003. It was brutal. People would back me into a corner and I would go down swinging like a Tazmanian Devil.

Dude, you were kicked into the ditch like a dead rodent along side the road. You are still a strange son of a bitch at times, but you do have some great video.

FAX 06-25-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 4812316)
"Machete" is the fake trailer before "Grindhouse: Planet Terror" that's being made into a feature film by Robert Rodriguez.

If you haven't seen "Grindhouse", I'd highly recommend it. Especially "Planet Terror".

That's what I thought. I seem to remember them saying something about "one pissed off Mexican" or something like that in the trailer.

FAX

Crashride 06-25-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4812318)
Hmmm. I do 400 crunches a day. Hopefully there will be a pot of ab gold at the end of my rainbow.

400 sounds a little crazy lol. You probably need to work on your technique. If thats not the case and those are legit, then work on your diet. Cardio is best done right when you wake up with no food in your sotmache.

Ps. Id post pictures of myself but I dont think this is the best time or thread lol. Ive got better abs then the douche nozzle thread starter.

OnTheWarpath15 06-25-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 (Post 4812329)
That was actually the film company. It's split into two discs when you buy it too.

Do you really just hate Blockbuster that much?

I know, but yeah, BB can suck my ass.

I mean, c'mon.

150 copies of Gigli, but only one of Apocalypse Now?

seclark 06-25-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 4812336)
Dude, you were kicked into the ditch like a dead rodent along side the road. You are still a strange son of a bitch at times, but you do have some great video.

yep...3 for 3
sec

Bearcat 06-25-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4812321)
Well, I am done clowning on you poor guys for now. I am gonna go ridin now.

Feel free to post pics of your hot wifes or gfs that are sooooo much hotter than the girls I hooked up with.

I do give props to Phobia for at least showing off his skanky wife. major props to him.

Oh, of course.... when you're busy partying every night and working your way up to 6 figures everyday, who has time to rack up 30 posts a day attention-whoring across two user ids over the course of a week?

Hell, if you weren't living the life, you would be gochiefs. Good thing you have so many other good things going on in your life.

Bwana 06-25-2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 4812333)
I've always wondered about guys who get thier chest and eyebrows waxed.
Do you go someplace for that? Or do you do it at home?
If you go somewhere, is it embarrassing to be seen going in there?

He seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't stop there. He likely has them wax his apple bag as well. Save that hair there little buddy, judging from your pictures you will need it to super glue to you noggin in about two years to avoid sunburn.

seclark 06-25-2008 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 4812347)
He seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't stop there. He likely has them wax his apple bag as well. Save that hair there little buddy, judging from your pictures you will need it to super glue to you noggin in about two years to avoid sunburn.

or make a candle with 6 wicks.
sec

Bwana 06-25-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 4812352)
or make a candle with 6 wicks.
sec

:D

Ouch

QuikSsurfer 06-25-2008 05:43 PM

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...53e41e2c8d.jpg

RustShack 06-25-2008 05:44 PM

This thread has grown almost as big as my dick since I was here earlyer.

OK a lot bigger than my dick...

Braincase 06-25-2008 05:45 PM

Thegirls are average at best. If I were back at 25, I might've hit it, but it would've been out of sympathy.

These days, they that which I tap has to have been an all-state athlete in high school (at a minimum) and have a PhD in an engineering discipline.

Also, virgin territory. I don't like used-up tramps.