ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Michael Buble's 3 Year Old Son Has Cancer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303414)

Mr. Laz 11-05-2016 03:51 PM

Michael Buble's 3 Year Old Son Has Cancer

This should put stuff in perspective.

Michael Bublé's 3-Year-Old Son Noah Diagnosed With Cancer

by FRANCESCA BACARDI | Fri, Nov 4, 2016 9:19 AM

Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato's three-year-old son, Noah, has been diagnosed with cancer.

The couple announced the news on Lopilato's Facebook page with a statement informing fans of their son's treatment. "We are devastated by the recent cancer diagnosis of our eldest son Noah who is currently in treatment in the United States. We've always talked a lot about the importance of the family and the love we have for our children," Bublé and Lopilato wrote. "Luisana and I are going to spend all our time and attention to help Noah to get better, by suspending our professional activities for now."

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_i...10416_copy.jpg
Bublé called for fans' prayers for their son.
Photos
Celeb Cancer Survivors
Michael Buble, Luisana Lopilato, Noah Buble, Elias

"During this difficult time, we ask that you pray for him and please respect our privacy," the statement continued. "We have a long road ahead of us and we hope that with the support of our family, friends, fans around the world and our faith in God, we can win this battle."

The "Home" crooner and his wife share two sons, Noah and Elias, and Bublé previously told E! News that fatherhood as completely changed his life for the better. "I think being a dad gives you perspective. I think really being a parent is a massive blessing," he told us. "It's allowed me to understand deeply that what I do for a living—creating music and art and getting to be a part of a fragrance or a movie—is my job. It isn't what defines me. What defines me is I'm Noah and Eli's dad."
Even though Bublé's career often takes him on the road, he said his favorite place is at home with his family. "When I'm nervous and I'm insecure and I'm scared of challenging myself or leaving my comfort zone, [fatherhood] just gives me context and allows me to understand what's important," he added.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Bublé family.

threebag 11-05-2016 05:18 PM

Sad, cancer just ****ing sucks. Seems everyone I have lost is due to cancer. A few to car wrecks. Cancer is such a piece of shit.

Baby Lee 11-05-2016 05:33 PM

This is the devastation of irony. Your every blessing becomes ashes in your mouth. Your skills and talents become trite. Your own health becomes a personal curse.

Buble has so many blessings, and I'm sure he'd trade them all for his son's health.

Here's hoping and praying that in the end his son comes out hale and hearty. The sole bright spot is that every day on earth finds us with a new tool in our arsenal against this scourge.

MTG#10 11-05-2016 06:02 PM

Never heard of him

Prison Bitch 11-05-2016 06:15 PM

Didn't say if it was terminal

rtmike 11-05-2016 06:20 PM

I ****ing hate cancer.

About a year ago today, my Mom was getting chemo for Stage III breast cancer. Her Dr. said the cancer "will" come back not "if". So far, so good.

Then I find out Sunday Dad's in the hospital with 2 tumors on his brain.
They came from one of his lungs is the *nail*. We're waiting for biopsy results but my wife said the brain is the 1st place the cancer will metastasize from lungs., :(

Chief Roundup 11-05-2016 06:37 PM

Cancer sucks but Who?

eDave 11-05-2016 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12530140)
Cancer sucks but Who?

Michael Buble. It's in the freaking title.

Chief Roundup 11-05-2016 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12530144)
Michael Buble. It's in the freaking title.

Duh that is the persons name. You are a really bright smartass aren't you.
Who is that person?

eDave 11-05-2016 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12530152)
Who is that person?

You've had plenty of time to google it. Snarky bitch.

Chief Roundup 11-05-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12530154)
You've had plenty of time to google it. Snarky bitch.

Being a smartass will get you treated equally.
Cancer happens constantly if this is not someone of fame, which evidently it is not, then it is not a "newsworthy" kind of thing.

eDave 11-05-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12530163)
Being a smartass will get you treated equally.
Cancer happens constantly if this is not someone of fame, which evidently it is not, then it is not a "newsworthy" kind of thing.

He's famous. Not to you maybe, but he is.

Personally I could give a ****. I'm much more concerned with those closer to me. Like our currently afflicted CP brothers. And those we have lost.

CrazyPhuD 11-05-2016 07:10 PM

Hopefully the chemo won't wipe out his immune system hate to see the kid have to spend his childhood as a buble boy.

DaneMcCloud 11-05-2016 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12530152)
Who is that person?

Michael Buble has sold more than 30 million albums.

If you don't know who he is, that's on you.

I hope his son responds well to treatment. I can't even imagine what his family is going through right now.

Baby Lee 11-05-2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 12530211)
Hopefully the chemo won't wipe out his immune system hate to see the kid have to spend his childhood as a buble boy.

Dear Lord, . . .

how does one groan, grin, chuckle and weep all at once.