ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Fisty got a new tatoo (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269958)

KCUnited 02-12-2013 12:47 PM

The gold teeth make it street.

Graystoke 02-12-2013 12:48 PM

He must have been drinking Makers Mark....before they cut the Alcohol content.

BigMeatballDave 02-12-2013 12:49 PM

Wow :LOL:

MIAdragon 02-12-2013 12:49 PM

http://i.imgur.com/K5bfFm2.gif

tooge 02-12-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9396496)
The gold teeth make it street.

they make me want to kick it

redfan 02-12-2013 12:50 PM

Is that superfan Red Extreme? I think I've met this guy.

KCUnited 02-12-2013 12:50 PM

The guy could've just shaved his goatee if he wanted to separate himself from the other 250,000 bald Chiefs fans.

Valiant 02-12-2013 12:50 PM

It is not a bad tattoo. Grow hair and is concealable.

Graystoke 02-12-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9396504)
The guy could've just shaved his goatee if he wanted to separate himself from the other 250,000 bald Chiefs fans.

Ya know, I bet we lead the League in Baldness!

suds79 02-12-2013 12:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/DYO6X.gif

Fish 02-12-2013 12:52 PM

He could grow his hair out except for the face, and I bet it would look like a Wookie....

Rain Man 02-12-2013 12:56 PM

The best part about this from the owner's perspective is that he'll never see it.

Rain Man 02-12-2013 01:03 PM

My previous post got me thinking. Apparently a common means of expression these days is the tattoo. You want to send a message about yourself ("I really like Chinese characters" or "I'm a devout Chiefs fan"), but at the same time there has to be some apprehension about the long-term implications. Maybe at some point you won't as devout a fan, or you'll become more interested in Cyrillic characters.

So what is a person to do? Do you take the leap and get the tattoo, recognizing the long-term risk, or do you hold off and lose some short-term self-expression?

Here's my concept. Tell me what you think. Instead of tattooing yourself and absorbing the risk of having a dated, faddish tattoo twenty years from now, use my new concept. Pay me, and I'll go to a third-world country and, via some negotiations with family members, I will have your tattoo placed upon a third-world child.

I will provide photographs, and you can display them in bars, night clubs, or amusement parks to show people your trendy tattoos and self-expression ("self" being expanded somewhat for this purpose). However, when your passion for that particular issue fades, you just throw away the picture and get a new tattoo on a new child. No costly and painful tattoo removal, and you have a palette of blank skin to work with that is limited only by Bangladeshi birth control measures.

Any thoughts? Should I start up this new business venture?

Graystoke 02-12-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9396540)
My previous post got me thinking. Apparently a common means of expression these days is the tattoo. You want to send a message about yourself ("I really like Chinese characters" or "I'm a devout Chiefs fan"), but at the same time there has to be some apprehension about the long-term implications. Maybe at some point you won't as devout a fan, or you'll become more interested in Cyrillic characters.

So what is a person to do? Do you take the leap and get the tattoo, recognizing the long-term risk, or do you hold off and lose some short-term self-expression?

Here's my concept. Tell me what you think. Instead of tattooing yourself and absorbing the risk of having a dated, faddish tattoo twenty years from now, use my new concept. Pay me, and I'll go to a third-world country and, via some negotiations with family members, I will have your tattoo placed upon a third-world child.

I will provide photographs, and you can display them in bars, night clubs, or amusement parks to show people your trendy tattoos and self-expression ("self" being expanded somewhat for this purpose). However, when your passion for that particular issue fades, you just throw away the picture and get a new tattoo on a new child. No costly and painful tattoo removal, and you have a palette of blank skin to work with that is limited only by Bangladeshi birth control measures.

Any thoughts? Should I start up this new business venture?

I like this idea!

I want to be your first client.
I like Corn Dogs and Indians. So could you Tattoo a childs arm with a Squaw riding a Corn Dog?

Do you take paypal?

Rain Man 02-12-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 9396546)
I like this idea!

I want to be your first client.
I like Corn Dogs and Indians. So could you Tattoo a childs arm with a Squaw riding a Corn Dog?

Do you take paypal?

You got it. Do you have a preference for the child's nationality? For that particular theme, I would recommend Bolivian, but it could actually work very well on a Mauritanian.