ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Man I could be in trouble.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=83722)

KCChiefsMan 02-22-2004 05:33 PM

Man I could be in trouble....

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 05:34 PM

you're a dumbass... this thread won't be as successful as your last thread, however ;)

-EBOLA-...not serious

teedubya 02-22-2004 05:35 PM

they say children cost about $100,000+ to raise from birth to age 18.

Bwana 02-22-2004 05:35 PM

Awww, one of those nights huh? :p

KCChiefsMan 02-22-2004 05:35 PM

not worried about children, about STD's

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
not worried about children, about STD's

then there's your problem... unless the chick was really skanky and had aids, most std's are cureable...

kids, however, aren't cureable (with your luck, she doesn't believe in abortion)

-EBOLA-

4th and Long 02-22-2004 05:38 PM

Herpes - It's like luggage. You take it everywhere you go. ROFL

KCChiefsMan 02-22-2004 05:39 PM

I cant help but laugh my butt off at the Rick James thing.......

I'm Rick James Bitch....enjoy yourself

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 05:43 PM

Quote:

I cant help but laugh my butt off at the Rick James thing.......

I'm Rick James Bitch....enjoy yourself

...show charlie murphy, errr, paul your titties!!!

-EBOLA-

KC Jones 02-22-2004 05:43 PM

whatsa matta, you burnin?

PinkFloyd 02-22-2004 05:47 PM

Look on the bright side. There might be a chance that you'll never, ever have to worry about having children again if this gal is pregnant here in afew weeks.

She might have 7 at once and you'll never, ever have to worry about having anymore !!!!!

:thumb: :thumb:

They always say that the alcohol content is not the only thing that "goes up" when your drunk !!

1. Erection
2. Kid Count
3. Bills
4. In-Laws
5. And the most important -- Your Blood Pressure !!! :mad:

Logical 02-22-2004 05:51 PM

Man sleeping with anyone you would later label a slut says it all. It also says things about yourself that you are using this label.

wazu 02-22-2004 05:56 PM

You should marry this woman immediately. Instant family!

Sure-Oz 02-22-2004 05:58 PM

Would you hit it if you were sober?

Go get tested if your scared.

Jenny Gump 02-22-2004 05:58 PM

Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

ROYC75 02-22-2004 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyGump
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

ROFL Rep ! :thumb:

morphius 02-22-2004 06:06 PM

I can't even pretend to relate.

Sure-Oz 02-22-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

And this chick can make brownies too!! :thumb:

KCChiefsMan 02-22-2004 07:05 PM

Quote:

Thanks

Zebedee DuBois 02-22-2004 07:12 PM

There is something biblical about cutting off the part of your body that offends you (or causes you to sin).

So you have to choose between cutting off your hand, which hoisted all those drinks to your face - or cutting off your winkie, which led you into a bad situation with a skank. If you decide to do both, better do your winkie first, cause that might be hard to do with just one hand.

alanm 02-22-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!!
You sure that's the only time? :)

"Being drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life young man"
Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.:thumb:

Rausch 02-22-2004 07:37 PM

Quote:

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!

Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :shake:

listopencil 02-22-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

I just had sex with some slut

...sex with a slut like her...

Sounds like you're the slut.

Bearcat2005 02-22-2004 08:23 PM

Yeah good call! :shake:

siberian khatru 02-22-2004 08:33 PM

This thread is worthless without ... oh, never mind.

4th and Long 02-22-2004 08:37 PM

After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:)

wazu 02-22-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
That said, I've done the same thing 100x's

You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?

Iowanian 02-22-2004 08:38 PM

First the women can't handle him.

Now he's got to have Custom build Goodyear condoms.

Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?

4th and Long 02-22-2004 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?

Siran Wrap and a rubber band! ROFL

el borracho 02-22-2004 08:41 PM

1. Physically take this person somewhere they can get the "morning after pill" and watch them take it.

2. Learn from your experience.

whoman69 02-22-2004 08:46 PM

Speaking of sluts, I have spoken before of my neighbor who got the mail order bride from South America. She came here just to take him for his money and thought not giving it up would give her some leverage. She covered it with some crap about her son not being used to sleeping alone. After they broke up this illegal alien is doing anything to make money. She stole his gold collection and he can't recoup it because it is now theirs. She does other things like return things after they were on sale to get more money for the return. She has been looking for another sucker to latch on to, but times are tough. Latest news is that she is now a $20 hooker turning tricks with the Mexicans she knows.

Jenson71 02-22-2004 08:48 PM

I hope you both die.

Logical 02-22-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil
Sounds like you're the slut.

Excellent point

JimNasium 02-22-2004 08:52 PM

Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :thumb: Sucks to be you.

joesomebody 02-22-2004 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
:)

on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)

Chiefs Pantalones 02-22-2004 08:56 PM

Quote:

Dang. I don't get to say this often so here's my chance...

You're a moron.

4th and Long 02-22-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesomebody
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)

Hence I said operational, and not "fully" operational. :p

KS Smitty 02-22-2004 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimNasium
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. :thumb: Sucks to be you.

:eek: Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years

wazu 02-22-2004 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty

Heh. I googled to the exact same web page after that comment.

Braincase 02-22-2004 09:15 PM

You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?

NewChief 02-22-2004 09:20 PM

Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 09:37 PM

dude, no rest for the... errr... nevermind

-EBOLA-

Phobia 02-22-2004 09:39 PM

I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.

Boozer 02-22-2004 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainCase

He tried that, but she already knew the Brian from Arizona. Said that man was the best lay on one broken ankle she's ever had.

Braincase 02-22-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

Yeah, but is it going to get cleared up before spring football?

NaptownChief 02-22-2004 10:09 PM

Don't sweat it...The worst it could do is kill you.

morphius 02-22-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.

Actually I keep wondering if by "slut" he meant "cheap Troost hooker"...

KCChiefsMan 02-22-2004 11:44 PM

I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out

|Zach| 02-22-2004 11:46 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry to share this info with you all, but I'm just trying to vent....honestly, I am in tears about this because I am so damned stressed out

You know what would make you feel better?

Reeling in some more slutty box.

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

no big, big dog... I'm sure we've all been there at one time or another

-EBOLA-...just remember, 15 will get you 20

Fairplay 02-22-2004 11:55 PM

If it will make you feel any better call up your health clinic. Almost every county has a free health clinic. They will test you for any VD.
This guy i worked with a long time ago would go to the bars and sleep with all kinds of girls, he said he just went to the free clinic all the time to get "fixed up" when he got syphillis, gonorrhea etc.

Logical 02-22-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.

Ebolapox 02-22-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical
There is a guy just outside of Dallas that you seem to have some common traits with, maybe you two can form a support group.

ROFL

harsh... jim's on a roll tonight

-EBOLA-

Rausch 02-23-2004 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Brad...
Turning them inside out and shaking the fug out of em,....doesn't count as recycling.

Maybe a needle is just poking through them?

Nah......the G/F can't get pregnant. The only time I ever use one is for "her pleasure." If you follow....

And by 100x I meant condom broke/rode it bearback...Get drunk, forget to sack your groceries and hit it anyway. Really, I should probably have a damned WOMD lab growing in me. I honestly don't know how I don't...

Anyway, point is, go get yourself tested. BLOOD tested (that fuggen 5 foot Q-tip hurts like a mother****er!... :cuss: ) and don't worry about it until you have a reason to....

:thumb:

WebGem 02-23-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

ROFL

rep

WebGem 02-23-2004 01:03 AM

My take on this:

Why the hell would you get on the Planet and tell us this? I'm sure that this very thing has happened to plenty of other Planeteers and none of them have made a thread about it. The chances of you getting any STDs is not great enough to be as scared as you're acting. Also, I don't know why anybody would care about this if it happened (which is doubtful).

WebGem 02-23-2004 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainCase

:LOL:

Poor delt.

Fairplay 02-23-2004 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840
:LOL:

Poor delt.

Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.

Rausch 02-23-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Where is Endelt? He should be showing up right about now.

Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... ROFL

WebGem 02-23-2004 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Probably nuts deep in some pork belly.... ROFL

ROFL

KCChiefsMan 02-23-2004 08:50 AM

the big thing that scares me is that this girl kept going on immediately after we had sex that she was raped about 2 months ago....that was after I asked her if she had any STDs. So thats a big reason why I'm scared about this...I just am freaking out and I'm sorry

Iowanian 02-23-2004 08:52 AM

You'd better head on down to the free clinic...and ask them to stick the biggest wire brush they've got into your moneymaker.

JimNasium 02-23-2004 09:04 AM

Just remember that a negative HIV test this quickly after the act is not 100% You can still seroconvert up to 60 days after exposure. Other things to look for include discharge from the penis, burning upon urination, lesions on the penis (either painful or painless), or unusual growths on the penis. If you exhibit any of these signs you need to see your doctor immediately. If money is an issue you can test at your local health department. They will be equipped to test you for HIV, gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia. Some can test you for herpes and/or HPV. Gonorrhea, syphillis and chlamydia are readily treated. Herpes and HPV can be treated for symptoms but you will carry them forever. Treatment for HIV has advanced but it would be important that you get evaluated medically as quickly as possible.

Now, that said, it is just as likely that you have not been exposed to these infections so chill out. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a PM. Oh, and next time wear a condom or abstain.

Iowanian 02-23-2004 09:16 AM

Don't listen to Jim's feelgood story......

With the Bullhead Clap you likely have, I hate to be the one to tell you..but they'll probably use a power drill to do the test.

That will probably feel like a soothing massage compared to the Rotorooter to auger out the barnacles.

Skip Towne 02-23-2004 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief

I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.

Ultra Peanut 02-23-2004 09:40 AM

Quote:

ROFL

KCChiefsMan 02-23-2004 11:20 AM

I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself

Ultra Peanut 02-23-2004 11:22 AM

Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!

go bo 02-23-2004 11:25 AM

Quote:

I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself

well, if she "gave" you hiv, you don't need to kill yourself, you already have!

seriously, all this is just a tad premature...

just go get tested for std's and then in 90 days, get retested for hiv, and that'll be the end of it...

in the meantime, stop worrying so much and

of course, be sure to use high-quality condoms from now on... :rolleyes:

KCChiefsMan 02-23-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psicosis
Congratulations! You've succeeded in getting your mind off the breakup!

ya, with probably getting infected with HIV. thats great! I think I'm suicidal right now....I hate my life

Iowanian 02-23-2004 11:42 AM

walk it off.

Mark M 02-23-2004 11:45 AM

This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...

MM
~~:shake:

Herzig 02-23-2004 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
I'll bet Herzig is involved in this somehow.

STFUROFLSTFUSTFUSTFUSTFU

You don't want to live very much longer do you?

My advice to you is not to sweat it. Get checked out. You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.

Ultra Peanut 02-23-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
This should be filed under the "waaayyyyy too much info" category ...

See also: "Daaaaamn, dude, you've got issues."

Ultra Peanut 02-23-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herzig
You might want to submerge the jimmy in some Listerine.

Ow.

KCWolfman 02-23-2004 11:50 AM

Chop it off before the poison has a chance to spread.

Ultra Peanut 02-23-2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Chop it off before the poison has a chance to spread.

He'd be doing the world a favor.

Mark M 02-23-2004 11:52 AM

Quote:

See also: "Daaaaamn, dude, you've got issues."

Which is cross-referenced with: "Budwieser ... getting ugly people laid since 1876."

MM
~~:D

KCWolfman 02-23-2004 11:55 AM

Quote:

He'd be doing the world a favor.

Actually, that was quite callous of me.

Remove the offending and infected appendage through means of a surgically precise instrument. Be sure to tie off all major arteries and veins, but you should be able to leave the testicles, epididmy, and scrotum if you want something to diddle with later.

Mark M 02-23-2004 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Actually, that was quite callous of me.

Remove the offending and infected appendage through means of a surgically precise instrument. Be sure to tie off all major arteries and veins, but you should be able to leave the testicles, epididmy, and scrotum if you want something to diddle with later.

MM
~~ROFL