ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Banner for the Bengals game. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266591)

Tribal Warfare 11-13-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9117376)
Exactly. I also agree with Guru that going after Clark takes us off point.

Not really, it's aggressive but it goes hand in hand with firing Pioli since he is the primary decision maker. Also referring to Clark in the banner is a one time thing.

NJChiefsFan 11-13-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9117381)
Not really, it's aggressive but it goes hand in hand with firing Pioli since he is the primary decision maker.

But it comes off like we as fans are not only entitled to a better product but also notice/address before those decisions are made. I get what the intent is and it would be nice to hear from him, but as Phobia said the goal is to avoid looking like an entitled group here.

People are going to read it as "uh, our banners Clark, respond to them" even though thats not the intent. The major goal here has always been to maintain a level that doesn't upset the "fence sitters" on the movement. If I was undecided this message would make me think SOC was developing an ego. Just my opinion.

Titty Meat 11-13-2012 11:49 PM

Honestly I don't think any of those are good and you'd almost be better winning the PR banner by flying something that says "Thank you Vets - SaveourChiefs.com"

bowener 11-13-2012 11:58 PM

At some point Clark and his name are going to have to be dragged into this. If he continues to employ all of these pieces of shit up until the end of the year without publicly explaining his actions to the fans, we will have to assume he really doesn't care about the fans or the franchise.

Tribal Warfare 11-14-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9117388)
But it comes off like we as fans are not only entitled to a better product but also notice/address before those decisions are made. I get what the intent is and it would be nice to hear from him, but as Phobia said the goal is to avoid looking like an entitled group here.

People are going to read it as "uh, our banners Clark, respond to them" even though thats not the intent. The major goal here has always been to maintain a level that doesn't upset the "fence sitters" on the movement. If I was undecided this message would make me think SOC was developing an ego. Just my opinion.

I'm not dead set on one tagline, but Clark should be mention once and only once . If it isn't this game then it should to be the final home game or the last game of the season.

Sorter 11-14-2012 12:55 AM

What would it cost for a banner of Geno/Barkley/Wilson?

Chiefs=Champions 11-14-2012 01:21 AM

Next year... right clark? is way to open ended. they may take it the wrong way..

AussieChiefsFan 11-14-2012 03:56 AM

out of those 4. At this point id say

NO PATRIOT WAY - FIRE PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

but I think these could be tweaked a bit

Mile High Mania 11-14-2012 05:46 AM

"You serious, Clark? - Uncle Eddie

farmerchief 11-14-2012 06:48 AM

Been busy, should have posted this earlier for consideration......Help us Believe-Fire Pioli-saveourchiefs.com

ptlyon 11-14-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9117252)
It can be taken 3 or 4 different ways, which is why I hate that one. It's arrogant, which is what we've tried to avoid all along.

Bingo phobs!

ptlyon 11-14-2012 07:47 AM

43 & COUNTING