ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Only the Chiefs..... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266963)

TribalElder 11-23-2012 08:34 AM

What will irritate the **** out of me is when they draft a QB and then don't make him the starter. The Stanzi style treatment to let them get ready.

**** that

Draft Geno and play the man

Mr_Tomahawk 11-23-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9142746)
I am really amazed at the stupidity here.

In 2011, the first 3 QBs taken were Cam Newton, Jake Locker and Blaine Gabbert.

In 2010, the first 3 QBs taken were Sam Bradford, Tim TeBow and Jimmy Clausen.

In 2009, the first 3 QBs taken were Matt Stafford, Mark Sanchez and Josh Freeman.

In 2008, the first 3 QBs taken were Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco and Brian Brohm.

And you think this is a down year for QBs.

Last year's draft was an anomaly.

This is a superior top 3 than any of those listed above.

Damn.

Nice.

Coogs 11-23-2012 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9142245)
This board thinks any thread worth starting is horrible unless it's about bashing Pioli for the umpteenth time over and over again.

What a sad place CP has become.

We are on a mission man! We want our team back! I don't think it is sad at all. In fact, I am damn proud of what the Planet has been able to accomplish.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-23-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9142247)
Size? Dude is built like Brodie Croyle

LMAO reerun says reeruned things...

Chieftain58 11-23-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9142229)
The 1 year we suck bad enough to warrant the #1 overall draft pick, is the year there isn't a QB prospect that's worthy of the #1 overall pick.

The sports Gods hate this ****ing city and it's fans.

Yep

RealSNR 11-23-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chieftain58 (Post 9143997)
Yep

Nope.

whoman69 11-23-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9142249)
Dude....Barkley is Sanchez pt 2

Hardly. Sanchez' biggest downside when he was drafted was his lack of experience. The only common denominator is USC.

Otter 11-23-2012 01:21 PM

If the Chiefs don't draft a QB after this season the only games I'll be watching from now on will be when they'r on the TV in the unlikely event I'm in a sports bar on a Sunday.

Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson please. Screw those USC QBs.

mcaj22 11-23-2012 01:26 PM

the problem is we should have never been in this position but our piece of shit GM with a massive ego put us in it.

He could have easily drafted a Ryan Mallet or Brock Osweiller to be grooming to save his ass but hes that stupid that we will essentially be throwing a rookie QB into the fire next season, and that pretty much means another losing season/rebuilding year

Otter 11-23-2012 01:26 PM

If the Chiefs don't draft a QB after this season the only games I'll be watching from now on will be when their on in the unlikely event I'm in a sports bar on a Sunday.

Geno Smith or Tyler Wilson please. Screw those USC QBs.

CoMoChief 11-23-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9144063)
Hardly. Sanchez' biggest downside when he was drafted was his lack of experience. The only common denominator is USC.

exactly

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel
Sanchez
Barkley

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144077)
the problem is we should have never been in this position but our piece of shit GM with a massive ego put us in it.

He could have easily drafted a Ryan Mallet or Brock Osweiller to be grooming to save his ass but hes that stupid that we will essentially be throwing a rookie QB into the fire next season, and that pretty much means another losing season/rebuilding year

WE COULDA HAD SANCHEZ1!!!!!

**** Mallet and Assweiler....and there is nothing wrong at all with a rook starting right out of the gate in today's NFL.

Oh, and anyone that mentions Foles should have a monkey pop out of their computer screen and whack their pecker with a hammer.

Bump 11-23-2012 02:40 PM

Geno Smith or Tyler Bray will be totally worth taking at #1. Not so sure about Barkley or Wilson at this point, but I haven't followed up on Wilson much lately.

there aren't any Lucks or RG3's but I'll be happy with one of those QB's.

RealSNR 11-23-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9144077)

**** both of those guys and everyone who has ever thought they could be good players.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-23-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9144246)
exactly

Palmer
Leinart
Cassel
Sanchez
Barkley

Can't draft Rodgers. Teford QB. Herpty derp.