ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Best n00b of 2006 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=156488)

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:16 AM

Best n00b of 2006

1. Hummas Jenkins 6779
2. Hootie 4821
3. Buc Eyed Pea 4674
4. Bill Parcells 4006
5. Mooo 3405
6. Scott Free 3322
7. Blue Balls 2293
8. Basileus777 1653
9. Rad 1638
10. pr_capone 1510
11. BWillie1007 1474

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 03:19 AM

joeyranaway

Halfcan 01-11-2007 03:24 AM

Chenz A! Because he makes cool post and also because he was down in St Louis with us yelling our asses off!!

big nasty kcnut 01-11-2007 03:25 AM

Bill Parcells and Buc Eyed Pea are the champs. Thank for playing.

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 03:26 AM

ouch.

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:26 AM

Trying to post a poll this large and playing poker at the same time isn't easy.

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief

I bet.

luv 01-11-2007 03:27 AM

Quote:

What site do you play poker on?

luv 01-11-2007 03:28 AM

Quote:

Oh, and Moooo had 4 o's. I'm going to vote for him. He's even the subject of a thread in the HOC.

BWillie 01-11-2007 03:29 AM

Vote for BWillie1007 in 2007. I actually voted for Parcells, seems like a pretty nice fellow even if he is a bloody Jets fan.

el borracho 01-11-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

1. Hummas Jenkins 6779
2. Hootie 4821
3. Buc Eyed Pea 4674
4. Bill Parcells 4006
5. Mooo 3405
6. Scott Free 3322
7. Blue Balls 2293
8. Basileus777 1653
9. Rad 1638
10. pr_capone 1510
11. BWillie1007 1474
12. Chenz A! 1219
13. joeyranaway 1104
14. Gonzo 1053

Hmmm,

Hummus for creating a lot of dialogue? Hootie for being right about Green? Pea and Parcells for being planeteers, if not Chiefs fans? Mooo for his contributions to online drama? joeyranaway for his night crew contributions?

I think I am going to go with Parcells as the Most Valuable Noob, class of 2006. I like having rival fans as regulars on the board and his night crew contributions have been outstanding.

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Oh, and Moooo had 4 o's. I'm going to vote for him. He's even the subject of a thread in the HOC.

I led the mojo for the playoffs... and found jesus under that rock.

el borracho 01-11-2007 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

Like we want to know how many Os he had.

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
What site do you play poker on?

Right now, Absolute poker. It absolutly sucks. I prefer Fulltilt.

Halfcan 01-11-2007 03:33 AM

So a Jets fan is going to be the winner on a Chiefs site. Wow a new low.

Halfcan 01-11-2007 03:33 AM

No offense Bill.

luv 01-11-2007 03:34 AM

I hope everyone gets at least one vote.

KurtCobain 01-11-2007 03:34 AM

I voted for parcells. he is a legendary coach after all.

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
So a Jets fan is going to be the winner on a Chiefs site. Wow a new low.

Think about other apposing fans like: manchabo, coltcrunk, etc...

Bill Parcells is a classic example of what this site is about.

big nasty kcnut 01-11-2007 03:35 AM

Well they should be one for non chiefs fans noobs and chiefs fans cause bill and buc rule.

As far as chiefs fans everyone except moo is awesome.

BWillie 01-11-2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Right now, Absolute poker. It absolutly sucks. I prefer Fulltilt.

I miss Party Poker. The players are alot better on the poker sights ever since the bill passed. You can still make money, but not to the degree you could on Party Poker. Party Poker NL 6 max is a gold mine. The bill kind of drove away the noob poker players, and people who just wanted to try online poker a few times. Sucks

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
I miss Party Poker. The players are alot better on the poker sights ever since the bill passed. You can still make money, but not to the degree you could on Party Poker. Party Poker NL 6 max is a gold mine. The bill kind of drove away the noob poker players, and people who just wanted to try online poker a few times. Sucks

Then I absolutly recomend that you don't go to Absolute. The place sucks. Suckout after suckout after suckout.

I know, its part of the game, but when the shit happens night after night after night after night, it gets old.

The only reason I play there is because I am waiting for Fulltilt to accept a check. I cashed out last month, but forgot about the new law.

Halfcan 01-11-2007 03:41 AM

I had a girl send me naked pics that I met on Party Poker. Later I poked her at a party.

luv 01-11-2007 03:43 AM

Quote:

Then I absolutly recomend that you don't go to Absolute. The place sucks.

Is pokerroom.com still around?

SPchief 01-11-2007 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Is pokerroom.com still around?

As far as I know, yes

boogblaster 01-11-2007 05:42 AM

Scott got my vote..he gives more reps...

Fairplay 01-11-2007 06:03 AM

I like Scott free's posting style.

Hummas Jenkins has over 6000 posts in a year? WTF?

chagrin 01-11-2007 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I hope everyone gets at least one vote.

Okay paula abdul :shake:

chagrin 01-11-2007 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcnut
Well they should be one for non chiefs fans noobs and chiefs fans cause bill and buc rule.

You don't really believe this do you?

chagrin 01-11-2007 06:14 AM

Odd thread, so far it was started by a guy who joined in 2004 and only people who joined in 2005, including myself, and up are voting...

...except of course kcnut, but we don't take him seriously :p

Having said that I think it's a toss up between parcells and hummus. The rest can go join the colts forum for all I care, LOL
scott free is pretty cool too

***EDIT***Fairplay I didn't notice your input until now, sorry

chagrin 01-11-2007 06:15 AM

Quote:

I had a girl send me naked pics that I met on Party Poker. Later I poked her at a party.

then you woke up

2112 01-11-2007 07:21 AM

I voted for 'Hamas' or 'Hummus'..the guy cracks me up all the time with his furious hot headed technological lingo..combined with that pissed off avatar..of course..

booyaf2 01-11-2007 07:29 AM

what about the boogblaster?

Skip Towne 01-11-2007 07:30 AM

The only good n00b is a dead n00b.

Easy 6 01-11-2007 08:02 AM

boog & Fairplay, you are both Gentlemen & Scholars. I kindly thank you for your support.

I'm shocked to have even gotten a mention, thanx SPchief!!!

Simplex3 01-11-2007 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyranaway
joeyranaway

I think that guy's a douche nozzle, but don't tell him I said so.

Iowanian 01-11-2007 09:27 AM

DaFace's streaming contributions dwarf the total of that group.

Redrum_69 01-11-2007 09:27 AM

I'm going to have to vote for myself....just on eht simple fact that I started posting THIS year...

so all you haters...go f off

and for the record...everyone on the list is cool...except moo and hootie

chagrin 01-11-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
DaFace's streaming contributions dwarf the total of that group.

Did daface join in 06, I thought it was 05?

StcChief 01-11-2007 10:06 AM

In DC forum mostly.... BlackEyedPea

In Lounge despite being a Jets Fan - Bill Parcells

wutamess 01-11-2007 10:13 AM

Isn't FAX a 2006 n00b?

If so... FAX hands down.

patteeu 01-11-2007 10:17 AM

I put everyone who joined after 2003 on ignore. I have no idea who any of these people are. ;)

Seriously, that's a pretty solid group of posters from top to bottom.

Gonzo 01-11-2007 10:18 AM

Jesus...I don't even get an honerable mention?
I guess I'm too quiet.

Maybe if I end all my posts GONZO OUTT.......

Easy 6 01-11-2007 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo
Jesus...I don't even get an honerable mention?
I guess I'm too quiet.

Maybe if I end all my posts GONZO OUTT.......

Your cool in my book Gonzo.

patteeu 01-11-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess
Isn't FAX a 2006 n00b?

If so... FAX hands down.

FAX joined quite a while ago and then he left for a long time after he led a failed nOOb revolt and offended Taco with a limerick or two (or eighty-seven). He was gone long enough that most people assumed he'd finally written a limerick about the wrong fellow and ended up shot in the belly, but then he came back just like Jesus did. I suspect he took his extended hiatus so that he could feel like a nOOb again when he returned, but that's just speculation.

Easy 6 01-11-2007 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu
FAX joined quite a while ago and then he left for a long time after he led a failed nOOb revolt and offended Taco with a limerick or two (or eighty-seven). He was gone long enough that most people assumed he'd finally written a limerick about the wrong fellow and ended up shot in the belly, but then he came back just like Jesus did. I suspect he took his extended hiatus so that he could feel like a nOOb again when he returned, but that's just speculation.

FAX was ousted in favor of a FRICKIN orange manger???

:shake:

Bill Lundberg 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Blue Balls based solely on his avatar.

rad 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Wow, I got a vote!

Shocking.

DaFace 01-11-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagrin
Did daface join in 06, I thought it was 05?

I joined in August '05, but I was more of a lurker until this season (around July or August of '06). I guess I was kinda held back in n00b school because I couldn't handle it at my young age.

Frazod 01-11-2007 10:34 AM

With apologies to some of the other people on the list, my vote goes to fellow Cardinal fan and world class ranter Hamas Jenkins.

OnTheWarpath15 01-11-2007 10:42 AM

Hamas.

He takes breaking things on gameday to another level.....

patteeu 01-11-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free
FAX was ousted in favor of a FRICKIN orange manger???

:shake:

Well, not really "ousted." He just mysteriously vanished like Amelia Earhart without so much as a Mr. Blond-like "I have to leave and I won't be back" message. I admit that the thought crossed my mind at the time that foul play might have been involved and that Rain Man might have been behind it given that the two of them were locked in such a bitter and ugly rivalry. As far as I know, the fence between them has been mended now, but we all know how Rain Man can hold a grudge so I look for more fireworks in the future.

BigRedChief 01-11-2007 10:56 AM

Another frigging popularity poll of Planet members? :cuss:

King_Chief_Fan 01-11-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess
Isn't FAX a 2006 n00b?

If so... FAX hands down.

I give him best poster period. Very funny guy.

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 11:07 AM

Bill, no offense to the others, many good ones on the list, but Bill wins my vote.

Easy 6 01-11-2007 11:08 AM

Quote:

Well, not really "ousted." He just mysteriously vanished like Amelia Earhart without so much as a Mr. Blond-like "I have to leave and I won't be back" message. I admit that the thought crossed my mind at the time that foul play might have been involved and that Rain Man might have been behind it given that the two of them were locked in such a bitter and ugly rivalry. As far as I know, the fence between them has been mended now, but we all know how Rain Man can hold a grudge so I look for more fireworks in the future.

A FAX & RAINMAN rivalry??? I find that very disheartening, our 2 Poet Laureate's at loggerheads??? Thats a real shame.

What were the circumstances in this Clash of the Titans???

CHENZ A! 01-11-2007 11:13 AM

Quote:

Chenz A! Because he makes cool post and also because he was down in St Louis with us yelling our asses off!!

right on man, I am the peoples champ. :clap:

Predarat 01-11-2007 12:40 PM

I voted for Mooo because there is something you gotta respect about a young guy that can play an older and supposedly wiser older woman.

Age ain't nuthin' but a number!! LOL!

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A!
right on man, I am the peoples champ. :clap:

You and halfcan can let me know where you watch the games, I would swing by.

Live in Kirkwood.

patteeu 01-11-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

A FAX & RAINMAN rivalry??? I find that very disheartening, our 2 Poet Laureate's at loggerheads??? Thats a real shame.

What were the circumstances in this Clash of the Titans???

Well, I'm no psychoanalyst, but I'd imagine that Rain Man's insecurities played a big part in it and FAX came in here with a nOOb chip on his shoulder calling out all the high profile old timers. It could have been very ugly but in the end the establishment mob closed ranks around Rain Man and FAX's nOOb revolt fizzled. FAX withdrew from the field in semi-disgrace. Either that or I'm making all of this Rain Man vs. FAX stuff up. :p (The part about Taco John limericks and the nOOb revolt were true though).

listopencil 01-11-2007 01:53 PM

BP. He got stuck here the same way I did and now neither of us can leave.

FAX 01-11-2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Well, I'm no psychoanalyst, but I'd imagine that Rain Man's insecurities played a big part in it and FAX came in here with a nOOb chip on his shoulder calling out all the high profile old timers. It could have been very ugly but in the end the establishment mob closed ranks around Rain Man and FAX's nOOb revolt fizzled. FAX withdrew from the field in semi-disgrace. Either that or I'm making all of this Rain Man vs. FAX stuff up. :p (The part about Taco John limericks and the nOOb revolt were true though).

ROFL

Man, history is surely written by the veteran posters.

In those days, Mr. scott free, Mr. Rain Man was a relentless N00b (sp?) basher. A real "No posts for you" sort of board nazi with skulls on his black collar, a riding crop, and an attitude that caused young, pregnant women to spontaneously miscarry. It was intimidating, chilling, and more than just a little scary to be honest. All you could do were posts on the subject of leafy vegetables and William Carlos Williams (who, clearly, had serious mental issues of his own with all the white chickens in the damp barnyard stuff). In addition, all posts had to be cleared in advance by Mr. Rain Man and Mr. Phobia. Well, how many leafy vegetable posts can a guy do? And, to top it off, they would never "clear" your posts for use on the board. These actions sponsored the N00b (sp?) revolt which ended in disaster.

While true that the N00b (sp?) revolt failed, it was only due to the heavy-handed threat of mass banishment by Mr. Phobia. At that point, support for the movement declined dramatically. To make matters worse, someone (Mr. patteeu?) posted a thread suggesting that Mr. Rain Man might have lost his burst and should consider retirement. This caused Mr. Rain Man to base jump into the canyon of intense and profound wrath sans chute and land directly on me - a completely innocent and inculpable person with nothing but good intentions for the board as a whole.

But, that's all in the past now. I've come to realize that I shall never live up to the standards of Mr. Rain Man or Mr. Phobia. Nor, shall I ever understand the demented thought processes of William Carlos Williams. These days, I seek the path of enlightenment through mom jokes and the maintainence of my 4th chakra that I might face intense adversity and the hardships attendant to Chiefs fandom with honor. Amen.

FAX

FAX 01-11-2007 02:13 PM

By the way, I extend my congratulations to this wonderful class of N00bs (sp?).

A great bunch of guys. My compliments to all.

FAX

chagrin 01-11-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace
I joined in August '05, but I was more of a lurker until this season (around July or August of '06). I guess I was kinda held back in n00b school because I couldn't handle it at my young age.

I would have voted for you if'n your joined date stated 06, your picture of Bob Dole on that thread a while back pretty much sealed it for me, lol!

Wile_E_Coyote 01-11-2007 02:36 PM

interesting & sad at the same time

BucEyedPea 01-11-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
By the way, I extend my congratulations to this wonderful class of N00bs (sp?).

A great bunch of guys and gals. My compliments to all.

FAX

FYP. Thank you Mr. Fax.

SPchief 01-11-2007 02:40 PM

I'm shocked that Hootie has gotten more than one vote.

Moo 01-11-2007 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrum_69
I'm going to have to vote for myself....just on eht simple fact that I started posting THIS year...

so all you haters...go f off

and for the record...everyone on the list is cool...except moo and hootie

This thread is bullshit.

Moo

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 02:58 PM

I didn't even earn a nomination, what about the 10pm thread?????

No love, no love

JK, cause I would have still voted for bill

luv 01-11-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

I'm shocked that Hootie has gotten more than one vote.

I thought the same thing earlier.

Redrum_69 01-11-2007 03:01 PM

I had to log on several accounts just to make sure my favorites were chosen

BIG_DADDY 01-11-2007 03:01 PM

Buc Eyed Pea followed by Bill Parcells. Both great posters

Moo 01-11-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Buc Eyed Pea followed by Bill Parcells. Both great posters

I am going to have my girl friend, Granny Moo kick your ass.

Moo

crazycoffey 01-11-2007 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo

Moo

You are dating your Grandma, that's gross

Easy 6 01-11-2007 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
ROFL

Man, history is surely written by the veteran posters.

In those days, Mr. scott free, Mr. Rain Man was a relentless N00b (sp?) basher. A real "No posts for you" sort of board nazi with skulls on his black collar, a riding crop, and an attitude that caused young, pregnant women to spontaneously miscarry. It was intimidating, chilling, and more than just a little scary to be honest. All you could do were posts on the subject of leafy vegetables and William Carlos Williams (who, clearly, had serious mental issues of his own with all the white chickens in the damp barnyard stuff). In addition, all posts had to be cleared in advance by Mr. Rain Man and Mr. Phobia. Well, how many leafy vegetable posts can a guy do? And, to top it off, they would never "clear" your posts for use on the board. These actions sponsored the N00b (sp?) revolt which ended in disaster.

While true that the N00b (sp?) revolt failed, it was only due to the heavy-handed threat of mass banishment by Mr. Phobia. At that point, support for the movement declined dramatically. To make matters worse, someone (Mr. patteeu?) posted a thread suggesting that Mr. Rain Man might have lost his burst and should consider retirement. This caused Mr. Rain Man to base jump into the canyon of intense and profound wrath sans chute and land directly on me - a completely innocent and inculpable person with nothing but good intentions for the board as a whole.

But, that's all in the past now. I've come to realize that I shall never live up to the standards of Mr. Rain Man or Mr. Phobia. Nor, shall I ever understand the demented thought processes of William Carlos Williams. These days, I seek the path of enlightenment through mom jokes and the maintainence of my 4th chakra that I might face intense adversity and the hardships attendant to Chiefs fandom with honor. Amen.

FAX

Thank you for that revealing expose` Mr.FAX, before coming here i could NEVER have imagined that a football BB harbored so much intense personal drama.

For those that may still take it far too seriously, all i can say is that this place is based around a game & one that none of us even play (atleast at the pro level).

I'm glad to hear that the mood around here has lightened, atleast for the most part.

Its Only Rock n' Roll.

BIG_DADDY 01-11-2007 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo

Moo

Moo's alright too if he loses that avatar and quits mooing all the time.

ck_IN 01-11-2007 03:47 PM

I went for BucEyedPea. It's always interesting to get an outsiders opinion and a female one at that.

Not to mention she's kinda classy. This board needs all of that it can get.

DJJasonp 01-11-2007 03:49 PM

I'm humble...so wont ask to be in the running for nOOb of the year...

But how 'bout "most uderrated" nOOb?

BIG_DADDY 01-11-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck_IN
I went for BucEyedPea. It's always interesting to get an outsiders opinion and a female one at that.

Not to mention she's kinda classy. This board needs all of that it can get. Sometimes late at night I pull out a bottle of hand cream lotion and fantasize about what it would be like to spend some quality time with a classy women like BucEyedPea. She makes me feel tingley all over.

Quit trying to get lucky, just pick her already.

FAX 01-11-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Thank you for that revealing expose` Mr.FAX, before coming here i could NEVER have imagined that a football BB harbored so much intense personal drama.

For those that may still take it far too seriously, all i can say is that this place is based around a game & one that none of us even play (atleast at the pro level).

I'm glad to hear that the mood around here has lightened, atleast for the most part.

Its Only Rock n' Roll.

Those were dark days, indeed, Mr. scott free. The power poles of freedom were overturned by the bulldozers and wenches and digger monsters of tyranny.

Of course, when that happened they disconnected the electricity of contentment and nearly froze our soup of happiness.

Those of us who experienced those trials will never be the same, I assure you.

FAX