ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

uninvited 10-05-2012 03:06 PM

Assuming this Sunday brings another loss, you guys should bring out some sort of kettle and bells (think salvation army) along with some signage to collect more donations at the stadium exits or parking lot. Arrowhead might have some sort of policy against this though.

Tribal Warfare 10-05-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979642)
I'm sorry.....but this is ****ing epic. I never imagined it would get to this point. The only thing that could make it better is if this was the first step in getting Cassel benched and Pioli fired.

The kill blow would be a campaign at HQ in Dallas

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8979642)
I'm sorry.....but this is ****ing epic. I never imagined it would get to this point. The only thing that could make it better is if this was the first step in getting Cassel benched and Pioli fired.

The power of social media really is quite remarkable.

Maybe Clay could do a Cassel low-lights video to go viral!

Fire Me Boy! 10-05-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 8979649)
Assuming this Sunday brings another loss, you guys should bring out some sort of kettle and bells (think salvation army) along with some signage to collect more donations at the stadium exits or parking lot. Arrowhead might have some sort of policy against this though.

Private property. They very easily could sign a trespass complaint and you'd never be allowed back at the stadium.

FAX 10-05-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 8979633)
What you should be doing is tweeting out random facts/stats of the pioli/cassell era with some sort of #FirePioli or #BenchCassell following it. Get the word out to the followers.

Exactly so. The priority now is to educate and inform the public so as to arm them with the sword of truth and the shield of righteousness and the gauntlets of rectitude and the long, striped, tube socks of fidelity.

If we can find some, that is. In these troubling days of misinformation, the long, striped, tube socks of fidelity have been in sort supply.

FAX

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 10-05-2012 03:09 PM

Clay, get me some videos Pronto

ghak99 10-05-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uninvited (Post 8979633)
What you should be doing is tweeting out random facts/stats of the pioli/cassell era with some sort of #FirePioli or #BenchCassell following it. Get the word out to the followers.

^this

Pound them with the stats no one can argue with. Let them do the footwork for you. It'll be strung out everywhere with no stopping it.

Let those images lose too.

FAX 10-05-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 8979652)
The power of social media really is quite remarkable.

Maybe Clay could do a Cassel low-lights video to go viral!

That would require replaying the games in their entirety.

FAX

DMAC 10-05-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979661)
Exactly so. The priority now is to educate and inform the public so as to arm them with the sword of truth and the shield of righteousness and the gauntlets of rectitude and the long, striped, tube socks of fidelity.

If we can find some, that is. In these troubling days of misinformation, the long, striped, tube socks of fidelity have been in sort supply.

FAX

Just send out random facts from the other stickied thread.

luv 10-05-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Maybe we could go get the cheap beads that the little girls walk around selling for one thing or another. They typically get a buck apiece for those things, and they probably only cost them 10 cents each.

FAX 10-05-2012 03:13 PM

Start with the 2009 Draft.

Pioli took Tyson Jackson. He passed up ... drum roll, please.

B. J. Raji
Brian Orakpo
Brian Cushing
Percy Harvin
Clay Matthews

All pro-bowlers.

FAX

soopamanluva 10-05-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8979569)
I wonder if there's anyway they could legally put a stop to this.

The publicity from that would be even worse!

hometeam 10-05-2012 03:17 PM

Link those twitter followers to the declaration of independence missouri!

Mugalug 10-05-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8979661)

FAX

Long, striped, tube socks of fidelity. I used to have a pair of those. I still have one but the other is lost somewhere. I was going to really look around for it but I decided **** it, and got some ankle socks of mediocrity.

You crack me up, btw Fax. Hard.

stonedstooge 10-05-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Clark would require his cut first