ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389438)
Cool. I'm eating lunch and then have to go visit my gunsmith, you can slap this libtard around for me until I get home. :thumb:

I'm conservative and against gun control.

I simply stated this wasn't the appropriate place for the debate you were itching to have.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389445)
:rolleyes:

I highly doubt that...

did you read the manifesto? I'm just putting 2 & 2 together. This dude definitely has an agenda, if you can't see that you are blind.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389441)
I wouldn't be suprised or Dorner is doing this crap now to help with the gun control legislation. Just look at his manifesto. He's probably using the very guns he claims should be banned.

lol!

He's a leftist leaning liberal who wants to pontificate on gun control as he goes on a killing rampage. He's oh-so blue through and through. He's a democrat, that's for sure.

Come on man. You're better than that.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389453)
did you read the manifesto? I'm just putting 2 & 2 together. This dude definitely has an agenda, if you can't see that you are blind.

What was the main point of his manifesto?

Clear his name or gun control?
He's a left-leaning lunatic, but his agenda is so firmly in the former (rebel against LAPD, which has nothing to do with gun control) that any agenda concerning the latter takes a back seat.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389456)
Come on man. You're better than that.

Hey, I read his manifesto! He's got an agenda! He's spills out is tripe all over the place and you want to say I'm making something out of nothing?

Dude had a conservative estimate of 3 years to plan for this!

Why now? Is it just random conicidence that BO has been elected to a second term and that there is now legislation in place to re-define gun rights?

Dude has an agenda. He pontificates about the liberal media and how great it is so you know the liberal media won't point out that this guy is a card carrying democrat.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389461)
What was the main point of his manifesto?

Clear his name or gun control?
He's a left-leaning lunatic, but his agenda is so firmly in the former (rebel against LAPD, which has nothing to do with gun control) that any agenda concerning the latter takes a back seat.

what was the main point of Mein Kampf? GTFO of here. I can read.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389467)
Hey, I read his manifesto! He's got an agenda! He's spills out is tripe all over the place and you want to say I'm making something out of nothing?

Dude had a conservative estimate of 3 years to plan for this!

Why now? Is it just random conicidence that BO has been elected to a second term and that there is now legislation in place to re-define gun rights?

Dude has an agenda. He pontificates about the liberal media and how great it is so you know the liberal media won't point out that this guy is a card carrying democrat.

Imagine if this guy would have been a Rush fan or a Tea Party member

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:29 PM

This is one of the scumbag type cops/xcops who think that only cops should be allowed to have guns...

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389473)
Imagine if this guy would have been a Rush fan or a Tea Party member

You damn right! If this cat was a conservative the liberal media would be ALL OVER THAT ANGLE.

but we won't here a peep about this guys political enfluences and agenda, how he sucks off NBC and the like. Shhhh, look the other way... shhhhh.... look the other way.... shhhhh... look the other way... shhhhh....

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389481)
You damn right! If this cat was a conservative the liberal media would be ALL OVER THAT ANGLE.

but we won't here a peep about this guys political enfluences and agenda, how he sucks off NBC and the like. Shhhh, look the other way... shhhhh.... look the other way.... shhhhh... look the other way... shhhhh....

This gun control shit is what the right needs to split the Democrat party... I know a bunch of gun totin Democrats down here.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389476)
This is one of the scumbag type cops/xcops who think that only cops should be allowed to have guns...

You are stooping to the reactionary level of liberals here.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389397)
It will...

You were right.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389502)
You are stooping to the reactionary level of liberals here.

I am responding on his actions not here say

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389509)
I am responding on his actions not here say

You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Much like the liberal media.

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389566)
You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Much like the liberal media.

Head Trauma... LMAO