ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games What game are you playing now? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268121)

Dartgod 04-22-2013 09:23 PM

Finally finishing up Crysis 2 that I started a year ago.

notorious 04-22-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9615653)
Go ahead and download and play Black Mesa (free on steam)

:hmmm:

More HL?

I am on it.

notorious 04-22-2013 09:42 PM

I must be doing something wrong.

"Black Mesa" is not bringing up anything on Steam's search.

Demonpenz 04-22-2013 09:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
yeah getting this game going. Just Parked one with Pat Tabler

Gravedigger 04-23-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9615637)
It's funny, but all us hardcore Dark Souls fans hated the same shit initially.. now those archers are too easy to get past and Ornstein and Smough can be a time battle.
Have you played the DLC?

No :doh!: I played the game for hours on end when it came out beat it twice with the same guy and then left it alone ever since. I need to get the DLC, give me some new cursing fits till the new one comes out.

QuikSsurfer 04-23-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9615773)
I must be doing something wrong.

"Black Mesa" is not bringing up anything on Steam's search.

Oops, my bad. You must download the source and steam adk in order to get it to run -- then it'll just add itself to your steam library.

http://www.blackmesasource.com/

QuikSsurfer 04-23-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9616129)
No :doh!: I played the game for hours on end when it came out beat it twice with the same guy and then left it alone ever since. I need to get the DLC, give me some new cursing fits till the new one comes out.

What system are you playing on?
I have it on PS3 and PC

kaplin42 04-24-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9615129)
i got mass effect 3 with my 'free' simcity game voucher, and I havent put but maybe 40 minutes into it. COuldnt get into it :(

On that note. I am back to playing gw2 some and lots of DayZ/Arma3 Alpha wasteland

How is DayZ and Arma3? Never played it, but I hear it's fun.

hometeam 04-24-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42 (Post 9619985)
How is DayZ and Arma3? Never played it, but I hear it's fun.

Pretty awesome TBH. Very realistic int he fact that you are on guard for everything, scan before going into an open field, stay out of site etc. basically 1 bullet = do over. Its an insane open world hardcore mode FPS.

On arma3, I have been playing wasteland, which is basically the same thing, less zombies plus more guns and shotting the dick out of each other.

TrickyNicky 04-24-2013 06:52 PM

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. So far its pretty fun. Fast paced melee.

QuikSsurfer 04-25-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 9622398)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. So far its pretty fun. Fast paced melee.

It's a lot of fun. Developers have done a fantastic job creating a game and then just handing it over to the community for whatever they can dream of doing.
You can get this game over at greenmangaming (activates on steam) for under $8.

QuikSsurfer 04-25-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 9616325)
What system are you playing on?
I have it on PS3 and PC

Answer me!!

Quesadilla Joe 07-19-2013 09:24 PM

I'm struggling through Dark Souls right now. The regular baddies in this game are so much tougher than the ones in Demon's Souls. I got cursed down in the sewers so I decided I was going to avoid that place for a while, wound up in the catacombs and the respawning skeleton's and the spiked wheel skeletons are kicking my ass... Guess I'm going to try my luck with the ghost section, because there is something spewing water at me in the forest and I don't want to go back there right now either LMAO...

QuikSsurfer 07-19-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9822566)
I'm struggling through Dark Souls right now. The regular baddies in this game are so much tougher than the ones in Demon's Souls. I got cursed down in the sewers so I decided I was going to avoid that place for a while, wound up in the catacombs and the respawning skeleton's and the spiked wheel skeletons are kicking my ass... Guess I'm going to try my luck with the ghost section, because there is something spewing water at me in the forest and I don't want to go back there right now either LMAO...

You're going the wrong way.. you need to finish the Depths and kill the gaping dragon. take care of ur curse first.

best game ever

Demonpenz 07-19-2013 11:06 PM

Mass effect 2