ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Music (^^(A)^^) - LIVE at Sprint Center TONIGHT!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266628)

bevischief 11-15-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9120652)
Did you see them with kiss? We went to that show too. It was a good show

I saw that show. It was good.

KC Dan 11-15-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9120609)
FYP.

I saw them about 10 years ago at Sandstone. Good show, but I know longer care to watch a bunch of geezers on stage trying to reclaim their glory years.

Unless you're talking about Rush. Those ****ers can still bring it.

I saw Aerosmith up here this year and it was a good show. But, agree with Rush and the best show I saw this year was the Scorpions. By far and away the best show this year. They friggin' rocked the joint with Tesla opening in Reno

Molitoth 11-15-2012 12:13 PM

Besides Dream On, I've never enjoyed that band.

Halfcan 11-15-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9120609)
FYP.

I saw them about 10 years ago at Sandstone. Good show, but I know longer care to watch a bunch of geezers on stage trying to reclaim their glory years.

Unless you're talking about Rush. Those ****ers can still bring it.

You got that right- Rush is Kicking Major ass this tour. This could be their Best one ever-at least a top five.

Sound- Flawless
Light show- amazing
Geddy, Neil and Alex- Best ever.
Media- Very cool- with funny movies thrown in.

Clockwork sounds Great live as well.

Drummers should go just to watch the Professor- he is pounding the shit out of the skins this time. Its like he is kind of reckless- Keith Moon style- but doesn't miss a beat either.

Halfcan 11-15-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Dan (Post 9120931)
I saw Aerosmith up here this year and it was a good show. But, agree with Rush and the best show I saw this year was the Scorpions. By far and away the best show this year. They friggin' rocked the joint with Tesla opening in Reno

Both bands put on a great show- seen them many times. Scorpions have such energy and just Love what they do- Klause has one of the best voices of all time.

I hung out with Tesla at a record signing back in the day- Great down to earth guys- I am soo happy they are still kicking around- they work hard and deserve it.

Cant wait to see this one!!

Bowser 11-15-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9121161)
You got that right- Rush is Kicking Major ass this tour. This could be their Best one ever-at least a top five.

Sound- Flawless
Light show- amazing

Drummers should go just to watch the Professor- he is pounding the shit out of the skins this time. Its like he is kind of reckless- Keith Moon style- but doesn't miss a beat either.

Seriously, Geddy Lee could walk up and just knock the **** out of an old nun, and you'd say that the bitch deserved it.

redfan 11-15-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9121161)

Sound- Flawless
Light show- amazing

Hearing this brings me great joy.

mikeyis4dcats. 11-15-2012 07:21 PM

I've seen Aerosmith at every Topeka or KC show since 1990. And once in Wichita. Except last night. Just had too much going on, and with going to Mexico in 3 weeks, didn't need to spend the money.

I am a big Aerosmith fan, but what I've heard off the new album sucks. They've gotten too pop on the last couple of records.

They put on a good show though.

rabblerouser 11-15-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9121177)
Both bands put on a great show- seen them many times. Scorpions have such energy and just Love what they do- Klause has one of the best voices of all time.

I hung out with Tesla at a record signing back in the day- Great down to earth guys- I am soo happy they are still kicking around- they work hard and deserve it.

Cant wait to see this one!!

Agreed - cool as ****, reall good band - lots of cool jams and awesome covers to go with their killer original stuff.

Damn good band, damn good dudes.

Simply Red 11-15-2012 08:33 PM

I'd literally rather have a root canal.

kc rush 11-15-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9121482)
Seriously, Geddy Lee could walk up and just knock the **** out of an old nun, and you'd say that the bitch deserved it.

Well, she probably did.