ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Would you rather be 8-0 with Alex Smith or 3-5 with Geno? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278032)

Marcellus 10-28-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10134721)
Nope....it doesn't. I'm still waiting for that opportunity for Smith to show me what he has. The first half of yesterday's game.....he was looking pretty good. Then he shit the bed again. Consistency Alex.....consistency.

I prefer we don't trail in games myself.

We will get to see whats up in the next 7 games I am guessing.

I know this when we lose a game and we will, this place will melt down with vitriol and hate and it won't matter why we lose.

I have never seen an unhappier 8-0 fan base in my life who still spend half their time pining for another teams players. No matter how much you bitch its not changing.

There is literally nothing to be gained from it from any perspective.

Hell I can understand people who want Bray to succeed or be the guy, he is a Chief at least.

BigBeauford 10-28-2013 02:20 PM

No issues with winning football games. Just watching how much pressure Smith puts on his defense to come up with huge stops is stressful at best to watch. It would be nice to see him help this team get definitive wins, rather than have 1/3 of his yards come from screens, or going 3 and out for seemingly an entire half.

BlackHelicopters 10-28-2013 02:21 PM

Axl rules.

Marcellus 10-28-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10134755)
No issues with winning football games. Just watching how much pressure Smith puts on his defense to come up with huge stops is stressful at best to watch. It would be nice to see him help this team get definitive wins, rather than have 1/3 of his yards come from screens, or going 3 and out for seemingly an entire half.

Offense outplayed the defense in the 1st half yesterday and then they switched rolls.

Lets just keep acting like we didn't have 98 yard TD drive last week to end the half.

Consistency needs to be better, but the offense is not sitting on their hands.

BigCatDaddy 10-28-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Hey guy! You know what! You get Alex Smith an elite offensive line, elite WR's, to go with his already elite RB & defense and you got yourself a possible playoff win right there!

l4z4rd 10-28-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

When Smith didn't give them pressure yesterday, they gave up huge play after huge play. This defense needs pressure to succeed.

BigCatDaddy 10-28-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l4z4rd (Post 10134765)
When Smith didn't give them pressure yesterday, they gave up huge play after huge play. This defense needs pressure to succeed.

:facepalm:

ChiefsCountry 10-28-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

:doh!:

BigBeauford 10-28-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10134760)
Offense outplayed the defense in the 1st half yesterday and then they switched rolls.

Lets just keep acting like we didn't have 98 yard TD drive last week to end the half.

Consistency needs to be better, but the offense is not sitting on their hands.

I am not too big to admit that I still have bitterness in my heart because Smith was not the quarterback that I wanted. Got it, he is our qb, we are undefeated, quit bitching. I still don't sit well with the situation, because he has not alleviated a single concern I had when we acquired him.

BigBeauford 10-28-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Lol, hilarious if not serious. Concerning if you are.

jspchief 10-28-2013 02:36 PM

I don't know about choosing between the options in the OP, but I do feel like this team still has not found its QB. I'll accept that Smith is likely the guy through next year, but I hope he's not extended and I hope the FO is still looking for a QB.

Halfcan 10-28-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10134716)
LMAO

He had TWO INT's for touchdowns yesterday alone.

JFC, he's been awful this year. They've won two games on shitty, fluke penalties which allowed them to kick field goals. They should be 2-6.

Hey don't put a bunch of facts into this-lol

Geno is awesome and we would be Super Bowl contenders for the next 20 years with him. :)

warrior 10-28-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Or the defense letting fu***ing Jason Cambell run around and torch us for big plays.

Or the offense line giving up six sacks and numerous pressures.

SMiff gave us a good lead he dosn't play defense too.

Halfcan 10-28-2013 02:54 PM

LOL people still think we should have drafted Geno with the Number 1 pick.

8-0 and still dreaming of geno- the next Rams backup.

Hoover 10-28-2013 02:57 PM

Since the grass is always greener I voted for 3-5 with Geno so I fit in on this BB of AS haters.