ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pussy Control Issues (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269965)

Skyy God 02-12-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9397125)
Buy the cat a t-shirt to wear that is not overly tight but not too loose either. This is GUARANTEED to calm the cat down as soon as it is put on. Cats do not like the restraint and it will calm it down and make it less aggressive. This is also good to make them sleep all through the night.

Also, as a bonus, it gives you an excuse to buy her and the cat something simple and she will probably love buying clothes for it.

Now we're talking. I've used a Thundershirt on a hyper Frenchie, didn't know it would also work on a cat.

mr. tegu 02-12-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9397157)
Now we're talking. I've used a Thundershirt on a hyper Frenchie, didn't know it would also work on a cat.

It will work like a charm. Especially, for those "close times" you need to spend together.

I have been using a Royals or Chiefs jersey on my cat ever since I got him as a kitten 2 and a half years ago. I initially did it to keep him from driving me nuts at night. It worked instantly and he sleeps all through the night with no disruptions ever. At this point it is with or without the shirt.

And actually, I have even began seeing special cat shirts/trainers in the stores designed specifically for cat training that they are supposed to wear to improve behavior. I have no doubt they work but it is basically just a fancy looking shirt.

Fish 02-12-2013 04:38 PM

Yeah. Buy pet clothing. Dress up the cat.

Finally someone is talking some sense here.....

Skyy God 02-12-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9397169)

God forbid I just don't skip to the killing part....

KS Smitty 02-12-2013 04:46 PM

The cat is not getting enough exercise/stimulation. Cats like to hunt and pounce and if they don't have anything for them to release that energy on then they'll **** shit up. 'til the cat mellows out the dog will probably be hated.

Oh and if you start being it's "provider" by feeding it expect it to come to you whenever it thinks it's hungry, even if it has food or it's the middle of the night.

Why not keep it in the pet carrier/kennel part of the time?

mr. tegu 02-12-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9397169)

:thumb:

bevischief 02-12-2013 04:51 PM

Shoot with a super soaker any time it gets near the dog.

Fish 02-12-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9397192)
:thumb:

LMAO

:toast:

J Diddy 02-12-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9396855)
you met a chick at a superbowl party, less than 2 weeks ago, now you want to move in with her? c'mon man.

Or is she preggers already? lol

13 posts in and took this long to say this?

htismaqe 02-12-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9397125)
Buy the cat a t-shirt to wear that is not overly tight but not too loose either. This is GUARANTEED to calm the cat down as soon as it is put on. Cats do not like the restraint and it will calm it down and make it less aggressive. This is also good to make them sleep all through the night.

Also, as a bonus, it gives you an excuse to buy her and the cat something simple and she will probably love buying clothes for it.

The cat is secretly shitting in your potted plants, BTW.

J Diddy 02-12-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9397000)
put leather gloves on..grab it by the neck throw it in a box...drive out of the city...open the box, have your 12 gauge loaded with buck shot, shoot twice just to be sure

Dumbass. They got 9 lives. Only way he'll be safe is if the bastard already used up 7.

houstonwhodat 02-12-2013 04:56 PM

You people are MEAN.

It's just a pussy.

Live and let live.

If you don't like the cat then find a girl that likes doggies.

DonkyPuncher 02-12-2013 05:02 PM

if you live in Missouri the river should be near by...

DonkyPuncher 02-12-2013 05:09 PM

take it and throw it on said ex boyfriends porch..

Skyy God 02-12-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9396924)
Good luck controlling a cat.

It's a Prince song, grasshopper.