ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Spa chain hiding sexual allegations (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311888)

BucEyedPea 11-29-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13247539)
If anything, I've been purposely steered clear of with regard to being harassed. I've specifically stated to masseuses on several occasions that I have extreme tightness in my groin, hams, and glutes. The masseuse didn't even go near those areas.

It was probably the extreme smell.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's surprising when so much connects to the glutes.

patteeu 11-29-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13247539)
If anything, I've been purposely steered clear of with regard to being harassed. I've specifically stated to masseuses on several occasions that I have extreme tightness in my groin, hams, and glutes. The masseuse didn't even go near those areas.

It was probably the extreme smell.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tell them that your penis is a little stiff. That's massage code.

loochy 11-29-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13247546)
That's surprising when so much connects to the glutes.

I even started with the statement "I'm not being a perv, BUT..." and I finished with "I'm serious though."
Posted via Mobile Device

loochy 11-29-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13247555)
Tell them that your penis is a little stiff. That's massage code.

But what if it's not? What if I have "problems" with that? #floppy
Posted via Mobile Device

BucEyedPea 11-29-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 13247558)
I even started with the statement "I'm not being a perv, BUT..." and I finished with "I'm serious though."
Posted via Mobile Device

pussy

sedated 11-29-2017 10:38 AM

Wait, I've seen numerous video of this kind of thing and the women always seem to enjoy it.

tooge 11-29-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13246482)
I've been getting massages for 20 years—mostly from men and NEVER had a problem with this.

I have to wonder if such women think getting your hips and butt muscles included in a massage means they consider it misconduct.

Honestly, I think this is going to boomerang on women. I agree, though, that men are pigs...well I prefer animals.

Seriously, I find these few examples here hard to believe—especially the fist in the vagina. That would be felt pretty easily before it got to insertion, so she had to let it happen. Same with the nipple incident or getting ejaculated on. Not saying it never happened but it doesn't take long to figure out something is being done wrong.

Maybe you've been fisted but couldn't feel it?

Garcia Bronco 11-29-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 13247578)
Wait, I've seen numerous video of this kind of thing and the women always seem to enjoy it.

Ahhh...but they are getting paid to....nevermind.

Iowanian 11-29-2017 11:13 AM

It sounds like most of these gals had to have encouraged the behavior. You can't tell me that some of those activities are happening without them physically "cooperating".

Just getting a massage...
...is that a hand near my swimsuit area? ignore
......is that a finger near my naughty place? more ignore
.........must be a breeze but it feels oddly like a finger in me....more ignore
............windy in here...swear that's 2 in the hog taker and 1 in the log maker...ignoring the table shaking
.................odd....Is that a hulk fist I feel punching my belly button from the inside?

.....Now Two....clapping? SIR!!!! That's about Enough of this behavior...besides my 20 minutes are up and the only tip you're getting is the one on my forehead...

I'm pretty confident if someone slid a hand too far near an unwanted area, brideowanian would walk out of the room carrying what was left of the stem and roots she pulled out.

If it's legit, I'd think they'd have removed themselves from the situation instead of waiting an hour to call back.

Rain Man 11-29-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 13247531)
Mostly lefties then. I do that with you too. BTW I don't use Massage Envy except a few times and requested a female who used to work at my chiro's office.

In all truth, I get massages somewhat regularly and a good massage is really nice, especially if your muscles are knotting up. But I avoid the chains because that's the training grounds for newbie massage people. I go to independent people because you know that they're serious about it. It's no guarantee of higher quality, but it shifts the odds in my favor.

And I'll admit it. I think that newbie massage people are more likely to be guys, and if someone is going to be pushing a thumb into my hip flexors, I'd prefer it to be a woman. Maybe that's sexist, but as the feminists say, "My body, my choice".

I've had to switch massage people a couple of times recently for various reasons, and my new one has been killing me. I want massages to be therapeutic, which sometimes means "good pain", but I also don't want to be brutalized, and she's been practically dismembering me. After diplomatically asking again to ease up during my last session, I found out that her "structural integration" massage was actually rolfing. Rolfing hurts, so I may need to switch again.

tooge 11-29-2017 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 13247090)
Don't be so judgmental….maybe someone on the board does this for a living

If it's you, you might want to change your name. LOL

ptlyon 11-29-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13247693)

That costs extra

stumppy 11-29-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13247693)

Name? I thought it was an advertisement.

siberian khatru 11-29-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13247644)
It sounds like most of these gals had to have encouraged the behavior. You can't tell me that some of those activities are happening without them physically "cooperating".

Just getting a massage...
...is that a hand near my swimsuit area? ignore
......is that a finger near my naughty place? more ignore
.........must be a breeze but it feels oddly like a finger in me....more ignore
............windy in here...swear that's 2 in the hog taker and 1 in the log maker...ignoring the table shaking
.................odd....Is that a hulk fist I feel punching my belly button from the inside?

ROFL

AssEaterChief 11-29-2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 13247674)
And I'll admit it. I think that newbie massage people are more likely to be guys, and if someone is going to be pushing a thumb into my hip flexors, I'd prefer it to be a woman. Maybe that's sexist, but as the feminists say, "My body, my choice".

Not true, it is a mix of both and there are much more women as massage therapists in general.

80/20 mix usually

and as far as ME goes, it is a breeding ground for young inexperienced therapists and older burnt out therapists who can't get higher paying jobs….better to go some place elsewhere.