ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8968970)
Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?

Yes thats the original tweet I sent out. 610 & Arrowhead Pride both re-tweeted it. Once Arrowhead Pride retweeted I swear about 50 others Re-tweeted it within half an hour and a handful of people were asking how do they donate lol

teedubya 10-01-2012 09:30 PM

What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

This gives us 6 weeks to prepare? Thoughts?

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8969008)
What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18

How much would the billboard cost?

Third Eye 10-01-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 8968970)
Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?

I'm assuming that has something to do with 1100 guests currently visiting.

Titty Meat 10-01-2012 09:32 PM

Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a ****ing genius for this

ghak99 10-01-2012 09:34 PM

Just tossed my cash in the hat. I'll pass the address to a few friends who should be good for dropping a few bucks into it.

Scott Pilgrim 10-01-2012 09:34 PM

fleet of planes?

Dayze 10-01-2012 09:34 PM

Just so we're clear. This place owns.

Are we clear?
(nicholson in A Few Good Men)

Frazod 10-01-2012 09:37 PM

Too bad we can't hire a B2 out of Whiteman to bomb Pioli's house.

pr_capone 10-01-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8969008)

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

I sent an info request to the people who manage this particular billboard.

http://www.oohcenter.com/Billboard_a...238cb19cb.aspx

http://i.imgur.com/qNph3.jpg

Didn't hear back from them. I'll call them on Wed and get a quote.

teedubya 10-01-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billay (Post 8969024)
Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a ****ing genius for this

Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum... I'm sure if Chiefsplanet had to come up with $5-10k for a full on campaign... I'd bet the funds would come in.

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign launch on Sunday. The Clark and Pioli may finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year and get away with it without hearing from Chiefs Nation.

The owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas. Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is finally getting the clue. it's our choice, afterall.

pimpchief 10-01-2012 09:43 PM

I'm still willing to crash a plane into piolis box our maybe even house if you guys can pony up the $$.

Chiefspants 10-01-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 8969070)
Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum...

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign. They will finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year, while the value of your franchise keeps growing... and the owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas.

Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is getting the clue.

Teed! You're back!!

BossChief 10-01-2012 09:44 PM

Hey PR...

What will it say?

CaliforniaChief 10-01-2012 09:44 PM

Shit, maybe we can just go ahead and buy the team in a few weeks.