ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger | Ex-GM Peterson ‘saddened’ by Chiefs’ situation (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266932)

notorious 11-21-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9140143)
If Peterson would've drafted Rodgers, we'd be sitting on potentially 2 Super Bowls at this point. That makes me absolutely sick.

Nope.

Herm Edwards. That coaching staff would have destroyed his potential.

DeezNutz 11-21-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9140586)
If Carl would have gotten Marty a franchise level quarterback, the team could have won championships IMO.

There's no question. But look back over the drafts during this time period and you'll see why some people today claim that QBs are incredibly risky to draft. There were a shit ton of busts. Teams weren't astute at drafting and developing, and the college game was different, too.

Football has evolved.

Ultimately, Carl couldn't finish the job. He was really ****ing good, exactly what the city/team needed at the time, but he wasn't great. We desperately need to find great now, though, since Pioli has ****ed the shit out of the franchise and city.

Reerun_KC 11-21-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9140602)
Nope.

This...

NO way Rodgers wins shit in KC... He would be sacking groceries or having anal sex for cash or drugs by now...

DeezNutz 11-21-2012 10:15 PM

Tony Dungy and Herm are the same person, and both are smart enough to leave ultra-talented QBs alone.

DaneMcCloud 11-21-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9140611)
Tony Dungy and Herm are the same person, and both are smart enough to leave ultra-talented QBs alone.

I've always felt that Tony Dungy was the most overrated coach of that generation. He couldn't get it done in Tampa with an amazing defense, good running game and receivers.

He was supposedly a defensive guru but his defenses were crap in Indy. The only reason they won was because of Manning.

BossChief 11-21-2012 10:34 PM

I'm not a Herm fan, but the guy went to the playoffs every year his quarterback stayed healthy...he even won some playoff games once he got in the tournament and was a couple missed FGs away from a serious run.

To say that he would have ruined Aaron Rodgers is probably false, but one will never know.

Remember, when Trent went down that Herm team made the playoffs with Huard...no way Rodgers would have been worse.

the Talking Can 11-21-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9140602)
Nope.

you can't ruin a great QB

his talent would have been obvious....

DaWolf 11-21-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9140079)
Now, team and town would settle for a fun atmosphere and competitive team. The last man to oversee a run like that watches from a distance.

No, I won't. And **** Mellinger for making such a dumb and insulting statement, as if we are some dumb sheep fans who just want a fun time and some more 9-7 seasons. **** that. **** Mellinger for saying that. **** Carl because what is happening now does not excuse his fail, and **** Pioli...

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-22-2012 12:52 PM

Carl wasn't the complete asshat that Pioli is, but he DID create his own and very special brand of FAIL and suck.

Rausch 11-22-2012 01:00 PM

The fact he's even in the position to be asked for a comment like this means Chiefs = complete fail...

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 01:12 PM

It is entertaining, but it also shows just how deep a three-ring circus Clark Hunt has made of this franchise. Truth be told, this is why one of Lamar's biggest mistakes was to think the fool he sired had the skills needed to run any sort of business, much less an NFL franchise. Had Lamar wanted him to run the Chiefs successfully, he'd have raised Clark with a less of a silver spoon in his mouth. Today that "Daddy will bail me out" (when it won't) mentality has made the fans of KC victims of snobbery's worst trait, nepotism. The bottom line is that Clark is a weak man and not a savvy business person. sure, he has plenty of coin in the bank, but his daddy put it there, and made sure it will remain their despite the fool that is is son.

DaWolf 11-22-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9141739)
It is entertaining, but it also shows just how deep a three-ring circus Clark Hunt has made of this franchise. Truth be told, this is why one of Lamar's biggest mistakes was to think the fool he sired had the skills needed to run any sort of business, much less an NFL franchise. Had Lamar wanted him to run the Chiefs successfully, he'd have raised Clark with a less of a silver spoon in his mouth. Today that "Daddy will bail me out" (when it won't) mentality has made the fans of KC victims of snobbery's worst trait, nepotism. The bottom line is that Clark is a weak man and not a savvy business person. sure, he has plenty of coin in the bank, but his daddy put it there, and made sure it will remain their despite the fool that is is son.

Well we'll see. Time will tell if that is the case. Remember, what we are seeing today was in a sense what Lamar had in place throughout the 70's and 80's.

Clark has had one hire, it looked good on paper but ended up failing miserably. All of these problems can go away if he gets the second hire right. If the second hire ends up failing as well, then all of a sudden we have a pattern developing and at that point I will be worried about Clark.

But if he does get rid of Pioli at the end of the year and does hire what looks like a smart football man and leader who can move this franchise forward, I think at that point credit needs to be given to Clark that he actually cares about wins and losses, which Lamar did not necessarily seem to care about as much as being loyal to his employees...

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 01:32 PM

Jesus, Clark is an SMU valedictorian. They don't hand those out based on your family.

Come on, stop slamming Clark. He's his own man.

Rausch 11-22-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141784)
Come on, stop slamming Clark. He's his own man.

So is the homeless guy on the corner.

Your father trusted his most prized possession to you. In a family where money grows on trees and you are born comfortable this is the only thing you have to be concerned with.

It was his legacy.

His pride and joy he wanted to live on long beyond him.

He trained you for YEARS to run this.

AND YOU HAVE FAILED HORRIBLY.

HORRIBLY...

L.A. Chieffan 11-22-2012 01:37 PM

Never should've drafted Blackledge Carl.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 01:43 PM

Clark only fails horribly if he proves he has no idea how to hire a GM with his next hire.

He went out and got the most highly praised candidate he could find for his first shot. I don't blame him. In hindsight it was horrible but it was kind of like drafting JaMarcus Russell. A lot of teams would have done it.

Rausch 11-22-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141808)
Clark only fails horribly if he proves he has no idea how to hire a GM with his next hire.

He went out and got the most highly praised candidate he could find for his first shot. I don't blame him. In hindsight it was horrible but it was kind of like drafting JaMarcus Russell. A lot of teams would have done it.

He has already failed horribly.

Twice...

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9141812)
He has already failed horribly.

Twice...

No, he fired Carl at the first appropriate juncture.

How has he failed twice?

Rausch 11-22-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141816)
No, he fired Carl at the first appropriate juncture.

How has he failed twice?

2 GM decisions and 3 HC decisions.

Not to mention the overall quality of the product (I don't care what you're selling the quality of the product is of the most importance) has decreased each and every year save one...

gblowfish 11-22-2012 01:50 PM

5 Attachment(s)
How soon we forget how much heat we put on to get King Carl de-throned. Carl just stayed about seven years too long. Some of my fave Carl pics from over the years:

gblowfish 11-22-2012 01:52 PM

Roasting Carl

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more:

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 02:19 PM

The anger towards Carl wasn't nearly this bad.

I mean he had a soul. A black soul, but at least he had one.

Pioli is the closest thing to NFL evil there is.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9141820)
2 GM decisions and 3 HC decisions.

Wrong. Clark did not hire Carl. Nor did he hire any head coaches.

He has made one mistake, Pioli.

Rausch 11-22-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141929)
Wrong. Clark did not hire Carl. Nor did he hire any head coaches.

He has made one mistake, Pioli.

He can change that structure of power at any time...

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 02:22 PM

Generally it's not a good idea for owners to hire head coaches.

Rausch 11-22-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141933)
Generally it's not a good idea for owners to hire head coaches.

Works out OK for the Steelers...

BossChief 11-22-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9141793)
So is the homeless guy on the corner.

Your father trusted his most prized possession to you. In a family where money grows on trees and you are born comfortable this is the only thing you have to be concerned with.

It was his legacy.

His pride and joy he wanted to live on long beyond him.

He trained you for YEARS to run this.

AND YOU HAVE FAILED HORRIBLY.

HORRIBLY...

I don't think that's fair at all.

They are a top 8 team in cash spending and Clark fired Carl when he needed to and went out and hired the best guy he could that offseason and let the guy do his job without interference.

What more do you suggest he shouldhave done?

KCinNY 11-22-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9140266)
making the fans hate the franchise is actually really hard to do...and he has done it...Clark seems not to realize this yet, imo, which is strange

Remarkable isn't it?

At one time, it would've been very difficult for management to create mere fan apathy given the enduring loyalty Chiefs fans have shown for years.

Unbelievably...in less than four years Hunt and Pioli have cultivated more than apathy but widespread fan hostility. They have done so by all available means: horrid drafts and FA decisions, garbage coaching staffs, callous alienation of former Chiefs players...and of course, Pioli's well-documented culture of arrogance, fear and mistrust enforced by his Secret Service wannabe goons.

I think Clark realizes it...but I'm convinced that he simply doesn't care.

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 03:04 PM

Dude, there was an article in the Star that said Clark was concerned about growing fan resentment.

He absolutely cares and will fire Pioli over it.

Clark didn't cultivate this...Pioli did...and Clark is gonna fix the problem.

chiefzilla1501 11-22-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141982)
Dude, there was an article in the Star that said Clark was concerned about growing fan resentment.

I feel pretty good about it. Hunts body language doesn't feel warm. And piolis seems incredibly skittish.

DaWolf 11-22-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9141982)

Yeah. The only way I start ripping Clark at this time is if he decides to retain Pioli. He swung for the homerun and missed. Hopefully this doesn't make him timid on the next hire. It's like drafting a first round QB: if you draft a bust, don't wait 30 years before trying again...

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 03:31 PM

I'd guess there is no way CBS would have been allowed to talk about the blackout on Sunday without permission from the Chiefs.

We know it didn't come from Pioli.

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9141768)
Well we'll see. Time will tell if that is the case. Remember, what we are seeing today was in a sense what Lamar had in place throughout the 70's and 80's.

Clark has had one hire, it looked good on paper but ended up failing miserably. All of these problems can go away if he gets the second hire right. If the second hire ends up failing as well, then all of a sudden we have a pattern developing and at that point I will be worried about Clark.

But if he does get rid of Pioli at the end of the year and does hire what looks like a smart football man and leader who can move this franchise forward, I think at that point credit needs to be given to Clark that he actually cares about wins and losses, which Lamar did not necessarily seem to care about as much as being loyal to his employees...

Spending under the cap, regarless of your hire being a dipshit dumbass, says a lot in and of itself. I get your point, but he's a daddy's boy, and never had to think, just put daddy's credit card on the counter to get what he wanted. Let's hope he finally remembers that he got what he wanted when he spent the money he had made available to him for no effort spent getting said money.

I still think he's too stupid to know that money invested int he team and the players (not luxury suites) will make more money down the road..

Hammock Parties 11-22-2012 03:37 PM

You realize he was spending under the cap in part because of Pioli.

Patriot Way doesn't like to spend.

BossChief 11-22-2012 03:42 PM

Pioli said he didnt want to pay Carr more than Flowers because he was afraid it would hurt Flowers feelings...so he went out and signed a corner for nearly as much money that was cut before the midway point of his first year here because he was so incredibly terrible.

On top of that, the Chiefs are one of the top teams in cash spending...and are 1-9 and are probably the worst team in the NFL.

How does any of that fall on the shoulders of Clark Hunt and NOT Scott Pioli?

Clark is writing the checks and Pioli is giving them to the wrong people.

CoMoChief 11-22-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9142063)
Pioli said he didnt want to pay Carr more than Flowers because he was afraid it would hurt Flowers feelings...so he went out and signed a corner for nearly as much money that was cut before the midway point of his first year here because he was so incredibly terrible.

On top of that, the Chiefs are one of the top teams in cash spending...and are 1-9 and are probably the worst team in the NFL.

How does any of that fall on the shoulders of Clark Hunt and NOT Scott Pioli?

Clark is writing the checks and Pioli is giving them to the wrong people.

Bingo

cdcox 11-22-2012 03:55 PM

I was so happy when Carl was gone it was a huge act of will power not to go out in the street in front of my building at work and dance.

Still feel the same way.

shaneo69 11-22-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9140206)
Yeah, well this is wrong.

Peterson built Arrowhead, drafted a few HOFers, and turned the Chiefs into one of the best franchises of the 90s; he was really ****ing good at his job, but he needed to leave after '98.

I didn't have a problem with him until he picked Grbac over Gannon and started churning out the Rufus columns. He was great until the NFL came up with newfangled rules like free agency and salary cap.

CoMoChief 11-22-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69 (Post 9142082)
I didn't have a problem with him until he picked Grbac over Gannon and started churning out the Rufus columns. He was great until the NFL came up with newfangled rules like free agency and salary cap.

Those Rufus columns were some hilarious propaganda spin.

I know the rumor was the Carl was behind that...but was he really? Was there really ever someone named Rufus Dawes that wrote for the Chiefs?

gblowfish 11-22-2012 05:00 PM

Rufus Dawes is a Pen Name. It's taken from the name of a Union Officer from the Civil War, the first guy in command of Union Troops at Gettysburg. Both Carl and the Chiefs main PR guy at the time Bob Moore were both big civil war buffs. So they picked that name for their "pen name."

Wiki on "Rufus Dawes": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rufus_Dawes

Mr. Laz 11-22-2012 05:07 PM

Peterson was a shitty GM and general POS who makes Pioli look like a 'Genious' choirboy.

gblowfish 11-22-2012 05:09 PM

Chiefs fans pining for King Carl is like Old Russians pining for Stalin.

SAUTO 11-22-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142040)
Spending under the cap, regarless of your hire being a dipshit dumbass, says a lot in and of itself. I get your point, but he's a daddy's boy, and never had to think, just put daddy's credit card on the counter to get what he wanted. Let's hope he finally remembers that he got what he wanted when he spent the money he had made available to him for no effort spent getting said money.

I still think he's too stupid to know that money invested int he team and the players (not luxury suites) will make more money down the road..

this is a stupid post
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya 11-22-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9140195)
The article touched base on many of the issues I've brought up before about Carl. Carl had some good and some bad as we all know. Carl WAS actually a darn good GM for quite a long time but he stayed to long in the end and things came crashing down. The franchise was NEVER in as bad of shape as it is now under Carl. We at least still had the Chiefs atmosphere!

One thing we can't take away from him is the fact he made Arrowhead and the Chiefs in general a lot of fun for the players, the fan base and community. The atmosphere around the Chiefs were one of togetherness. With the players being out in the forefront with charity events, Carl on the radio, players having radio shows, the charcters (fans) the Chiefs allowed to blossom inside Arrowhead, the Red Coats, the openess to the media, etc.

Now none of that exsist (outside of the Red Coats)! The players are brought out as gladitors and not people anymore. It is hard to have favorite players as the people don't know the players as a human being. Everything is gloom and doom with the franchise on lock down. There is absolutely nothing fun or exciting about this franchise anymore. That all starts and ends with Scott Pioli. He has driven this franchise so far into the ground it isn't even funny. Like him or not, Carl at least made the Chiefs the talk of the town and region!

This. The fact that no player has a foundation, radio show or TV show... means we don't get to know the players... Pioli has shit on this team.

This makes me sad.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9142336)
This. The fact that no player has a foundation, radio show or TV show... means we don't get to know the players... Pioli has shit on this team.

This makes me sad.

you're just pissed because they banned you/deleted your post on their forum or something.

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9142053)
You realize he was spending under the cap in part because of Pioli.

Patriot Way doesn't like to spend.

Yes, but it was perfect, he bought two new video games for the jet and that's all he cared about at that second!

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9142225)
Peterson was a shitty GM and general POS who makes Pioli look like a 'Genious' choirboy.

This...

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142246)
this is a stupid post
Posted via Mobile Device

You are why we're 1-9! You don't get how a company's owner owns all the failures of his company, no matter what. This is why you live life in a cube, or on a roof!

Hunt loves you, he needs you.....he prays you stick around!

warpaint* 11-22-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9140107)
Yep. Insert the names of Marty, Cowher, and any other former coach/personnel person that has ever worked here in the past.

We need to move FORWARD, not cling to the glory years. Make NEW glory years.

What glory they never won squadoosh.

SAUTO 11-22-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142367)
You are why we're 1-9! You don't get how a company's owner owns all the failures of his company, no matter what. This is why you live life in a cube, or on a roof!

Hunt loves you, he needs you.....he prays you stick around!

I have nothing to do with this team sucking.

You just make stupid, make believe and non-rational posts
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142529)
I have nothing to do with this team sucking.

You just make stupid, make believe and non-rational posts
Posted via Mobile Device

Right... Like I said, you, and people like you, are the reason we are 1-9. You don't like what you hear, you won't blame the root of the cause, and you want everything sugar-coated! Well, thank you for adding to Hunt's dream of easy money!

SAUTO 11-22-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142541)
Right... Like I said, you, and people like you, are the reason we are 1-9. You don't like what you hear, you won't blame the root of the cause, and you want everything sugar-coated! Well, thank you for adding to Hunt's dream of easy money!

Ok? Another post that makes absolutely no ****ing sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

GloryDayz 11-22-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9142583)
Ok? Another post that makes absolutely no ****ing sense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, learn to read Mr. 1st grade! Like I said, enjoy your cube, you'll be there a while.

Wow, I've seen dumb, then there's you...

SAUTO 11-22-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9142635)
Well, learn to read Mr. 1st grade! Like I said, enjoy your cube, you'll be there a while.

Wow, I've seen dumb, then there's you...

You're right I live in a cube, or on a roof...

Whatever that ****ing means.

You are a dumb shit. Keep proving it with more posts
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9140086)
Kudos to Carl for being classy. In a way I'm thankful that Pioli's ineptness and assholism has made Carl's tenure here look like Camelot.

WTF? Just because Mussolini murdered less people than Hitler doesn't make Italy a Camelot.

/I kid

BigRedChief 11-22-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9142225)

Marty will always get the majority of credit for that era. King Carl started us down this slide. His time to go was way overdue, just like Pioli's.

Mr. Laz 11-22-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9142745)
Marty will always get the majority of credit for that era. King Carl started us down this slide. His time to go was way overdue, just like Pioli's.

Marty should

He specialized in taking mediocre team talent and making the most out of it. His schemes made of point of dragging the game down into the mud and letting the other more talented team make mistakes and lose the game.

Now sadly once we got to the playoff the teams were talented enough to overcome those mistakes so we lost. That still doesn't change the face that Peterson didn't get the talent other teams did.

People complain about Pioli and QB ... Peterson didn't do shit at that position for 19 years.

King Carl was also a smug jerk who treated the fans like shit.

people have clearly forgotten what a douchebag is about

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7791/indexyt.jpg

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/data:...gGtUyuXLk5x//Z

NJChiefsFan 11-23-2012 12:54 AM

I will always hate Carl. None of this changes that.

Sorter 11-23-2012 01:39 AM

Personally, I think Marty + elite QB + aggressive OC would have been fantastic. However, that can be said for most teams. For all of Marty's faults I do appreciate the aggressiveness he instilled defensively.

Saccopoo 11-23-2012 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9143480)
Personally, I think Marty + elite QB + aggressive OC would have been fantastic. However, that can be said for most teams. For all of Marty's faults I do appreciate the aggressiveness he instilled defensively.

Goddamn Dino Hackett was a stud.

Dino?

Geno?

GENO!

memyselfI 11-23-2012 05:35 AM

Yeah, right. The only thing that saddens Carl is that he's no longer Master Geppetto.

Ace Gunner 11-23-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9143480)

too bad Carl was too busy playing rock star and didn't furnish the team.

Rasputin 11-23-2012 09:44 AM

I'm saddened that Carl Peterson, Scott Pioli & Matt Cassell still breath.

Sorter 11-23-2012 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9143703)
too bad Carl was too busy playing minesweeper and didn't furnish the team.

fixed

Sorter 11-23-2012 11:06 AM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9143708)

Ace Gunner 11-23-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9143708)

ROFL me too

bobbything 11-23-2012 11:52 AM

I didn't (and still don't) have much of a problem with Carl Peterson. The first half of his tenure was great. He did an excellent job here; even if he never drafted a 1st round QB (but I place that more on Marty than Carl).

The middle portion (the Gunther seasons) were meh. I think he saw Gunther as a very good defensive coach and they had a QB who had shown signs of promise. But, it didn't work out and they went about .500 those two years.

He sold out to try and win a Superbowl with Vermeil. I was perfectly fine with that. I thought it was a good move. The Trent Green trade worked out well and they had teams that (I felt) were every bit as good as the teams that won the Superbowl (03 and 05); even if they never got there. Yes, the defense sucked but the opportunity was there and you could see progress.

The last part of his tenure sucked. I felt he dropped the ball with Herm. However, they had some solid draft choices that are being completely squandered by the current regime.

Overall, I thought Carl was solid, if not spectacular. To even compare Pioli to Carl is an insult. Pioli has completely sh*t in the face of this team and this town. They are completely wasting what talent they do have by forcefeeding us the QB and coaching situation. What's more, there is not a peep out of Arrowhead.

I hate this regime more than I hate anything.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-23-2012 12:10 PM

I lost any and all hope in those two after the Gannon debacle.

**** Carl AND Marty.

Piss on them.

Piss on thier heads.

mcaj22 11-23-2012 12:27 PM

i lost any and all hope in Scott Pioli after the Tyson Jackson draft pick

so it kind of evens out

Chief Roundup 11-23-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9143976)
i lost any and all hope in Scott Pioli after the Tyson Jackson draft pick

so it kind of evens out

I lost any and all hope when Pioli signed Quinn after hearing about QB competition.