ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football DJ Williams Tweets out Denver Playbook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=260328)

Hammock Parties 06-12-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8673934)
He did have a good 2010, I think his picks against Kyle Orton made him a littler overrated though.

That was 2009, idiot.

Quesadilla Joe 06-12-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fine Uncut Meat (Post 8673938)
That was 2009, idiot.

Oh my bad. That's when the hype train started for him on CP though.

listopencil 06-12-2012 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8673921)
DJ is not nearly as bad as you claim he is. There are maybe 4 or 5 TE's in the league that DJ is at a huge disadvantage against, but against everybody else he can hold his own better than most LB's in the league.

Von doesn't play behind the defensive line. He plays on the line of scrimmage the majority of the time. DJ relies on the guys in front of him to not let the big guys get to his level. Von and DJ play two totally different positions.

Yes, DJ is exactly as bad as I claim him to be. I know. I actually watched him play. As I said he is physically gifted and mentally deficient. The team has tried to keep him on the field because of his physical gifts. Apparently the team asked him to play a new position recently. I'm guessing that they are asking him to finally play Line Backer.

Von Miller is a Line Backer. I know this is hard to understand. Denver fans aren't used to seeing someone play that position with authority, at a high level and with impact on every play. The last time we had a guy like that his name was Al Wilson and he played Mike. But go ahead and wrap your head around it. Sometimes a LB will drop into coverage. Sometimes a LB will hang around the box and diagnose. Sometimes a LB will float at the LOS and rush or take out the RB. The really, really good ones do these things well.

Mile High Mania 06-12-2012 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 8673999)
Yes, DJ is exactly as bad as I claim him to be. I know. I actually watched him play. As I said he is physically gifted and mentally deficient. The team has tried to keep him on the field because of his physical gifts. Apparently the team asked him to play a new position recently. I'm guessing that they are asking him to finally play Line Backer.

Von Miller is a Line Backer. I know this is hard to understand. Denver fans aren't used to seeing someone play that position with authority, at a high level and with impact on every play. The last time we had a guy like that his name was Al Wilson and he played Mike. But go ahead and wrap your head around it. Sometimes a LB will drop into coverage. Sometimes a LB will hang around the box and diagnose. Sometimes a LB will float at the LOS and rush or take out the RB. The really, really good ones do these things well.

Unfortunately, DJ is a less talented version of Brandon Marshall... you try to fight past the issues because of what he can do on the field. However, I'm not a fan of them keeping him around for much longer if he continues to showcase his ten cent brain.

If Fox and Del Rio can't get him to focus and take his game to the next level... then we'll see you later, DJ.

rtuimauga 06-12-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8667808)

What kind of ipad is that? Look at the home button, does not look like normal ipad. NFL Prototype?

Pasta Little Brioni 06-12-2012 09:24 AM

He is no longer DJ, that belongs to an actual All Pro LB. I dub him Disk Jockey now.

Garcia Bronco 06-12-2012 09:25 AM

These kids from Florida...dumber than a bag of hammers.

vailpass 06-12-2012 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8674295)
He is no longer DJ, that belongs to an actual All Pro LB. I dub him Disk Jockey now.

Dumb Jock.
Did Juice.

Whatever. Playoff wins and more is all that will matter.

scorpio 06-12-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtuimauga (Post 8674291)
What kind of ipad is that? Look at the home button, does not look like normal ipad. NFL Prototype?

It's in a case. Looks like an Otterbox Defender.

vailpass 06-12-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtuimauga (Post 8674291)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpio (Post 8674430)
It's in a case. Looks like an Otterbox Defender.

Why don't you two just get a clean room?