ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Peter King: Scouts not impressed with 2013 QB class (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266090)

RealSNR 11-02-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9078859)
The reality is kc doesn't have the luxury of NOT drafting a QB high in the first round. I'm literally LMAO because I told you clowns this before!!

go ahead, search for my posts where I told you that passing on a QB like Nick Foles in the mid rounds was idiotic! Stupid. Why--because now your team will be forced to take a MUCH BIGGER chance on a high first round QB.

I would wish you all "good luck" on drafting a QB, but since you all are pretty much completely jaded in your ability to listen to any reason (and because you are rival fans), I'm wishing you all get exactly what YOU want:

A #1 QB pick, the first pick taken in the first round of the 2013 class.

OH NOES WHAT THE **** WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ANOTHER SHITTY RICKY STANZI ON THIS TEAM???

PROBABLY SIT HIM BEHIND CASSEL AND QUINN.

Go **** yourself. Did it occur to you that this direction we're taking now with the QB is EXACTLY the way we wanted it to go?

Enjoy Manning for the next two years. Your team will be shitty garbage when he leaves

AussieChiefsFan 11-02-2012 10:45 PM

It shows what kind of character he has. That he's not big headed, and trying to avoid reprehensibility (even if he;s not to blame)

RealSNR 11-02-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9078893)
Read this article about Geno. It shows the character of a man when he's struggling. Make particular notes of the following and ask yourself if he would grade himself out perfectly:

"Holgorsen reiterated this week that Smith took too much blame for the 55-14 loss to Kansas State, one of the worst home losses in school history.

''He needs to handle the loss a little bit better,'' Holgorsen said. ''There are a whole bunch of people that play in the game, and coaches that are involved in the game. So there are a whole lot of people that can accept responsibility for the game, whether it's good or bad. He's not responsible for a loss.''

But Spavital pointed out Smith is quick to fall on the sword after a loss because it comes natural.

''That's just him,'' Spavital said. ''He's the quarterback, and he has that whole persona of 'If I lose, I'll take all the blame.'''

'Dana knows that I'm my own biggest critic and I'm always going to be hard on myself,'' Smith said. ''I think he understands that it's just my competitive nature and I'm never going to be hard on myself to the point where I would lose confidence.

''No one man can win or lose a game. But as the quarterback, I control a lot of what's going on out on the field, which is why I'm so hard on myself - because I want to win them all.''

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/geno-sm...42--ncaaf.html

RacistBob will conveniently ignore this.

CaliforniaChief 11-02-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9078899)
Geno is a great prospect. Come April this place will be very, very excited about his future.

Agreed. He is smart, creative, and has all the physical tools to make it work.

He seems to be responsible, a strong leader, and ready for the NFL.

3 year starter at a big-time school with success?

Yeah, I'll take that.

AussieChiefsFan 11-02-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9078908)

Yeah, I'll take that.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbgja6amUA1qb9nyp.gif

Gravedigger 11-02-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9078865)

Nice. I think it's impossible to tell which quarterback will be the better long term QB. Elite is a rare thing that only few achieve, it's not rated by superbowl wins, IE Dan Marino. Phillip Rivers, Jay Cutler, and Cam Newton will never know what it feels like to be a superbowl quarterback because they can't lead a team worth a shit. I want a leader, a man on the field, and when he makes a mistake he can get right back up and have a vengeful side to make that team pay afterwards. I hate the excuse that the Chiefs have one thing happen to them and then they suck the rest of the game. Barkley and Geno seem like leaders, I want to know how they respond once they get knocked on their asses. Geno hasn't responded well to his adversity this year, and Barkley will be interesting to see how he bounces back against Oregon. If Barkley is the shit, he'll do to the Oregon defense what not many teams have been able to do. I'd pick the higher upside overall and take Smith, but I think with either Quarterback we'll get someone we can rely on.

CaliforniaChief 11-02-2012 10:50 PM

Oh yeah, and when we dump this entire abortion of a coaching staff and front office, we will might actually have coaches who can help him with his footwork and other things that will help him become great.

Brock 11-02-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

I'm wishing you all get exactly what YOU want:

Thanks.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-03-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

The reality is kc doesn't have the luxury of NOT drafting a QB high in the first round. I'm literally LMAO because I told you clowns this before!!

go ahead, search for my posts where I told you that passing on a QB like Nick Foles in the mid rounds was idiotic! Stupid. Why--because now your team will be forced to take a MUCH BIGGER chance on a high first round QB.

I would wish you all "good luck" on drafting a QB, but since you all are pretty much completely jaded in your ability to listen to any reason (and because you are rival fans), I'm wishing you all get exactly what YOU want:

History says you are wrong dumbass. Midround QB's rarely if ever work. So yeah, still a dumbass donkey.

RealSNR 11-03-2012 10:17 AM

If only we would have taken shitty cock-sucking Nick Foles! Then our pussy shit coaching staff could be afraid to play HIM as well, and instead go with experience as the best chance to win.

Oh, and let's not forget that Nick Foles is worse than Ricky Stanzi.

**** this Cockstone chest-pounding mong

Sorter 11-03-2012 10:51 AM

Where did all of this Foles love come from?

TRR 11-03-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9078908)

Yeah, I'll take that.

Smith hasn't handdled the press well at all this year. Saying things like "I don't take anything away from the loss" and telling a reported when put on the spot "That's a stupid question.". He needs to grow up quick if he's going to be the #1 pick in the draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 11-03-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9079502)
Smith hasn't handdled the press well at all this year. Saying things like "I don't take anything away from the loss" and telling a reported when put on the spot "That's a stupid question.". He needs to grow up quick if he's going to be the #1 pick in the draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

:whackit:

"Grow up quick"

That's cute.

TRR 11-03-2012 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9079507)
:whackit:

"Grow up quick"

That's cute.

Nothing cute about it. He has shown immaturity in handling the media. Not a good sign when things are going rough.
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 11-03-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9079509)
Nothing cute about it. He has shown immaturity in handling the media. Not a good sign when things are going rough.
Posted via Mobile Device

And Dan Marino used naughty words when he was having a bad practice at Arrowhead.

Nobody gives a shit. Is he a team leader and do his teammates want to play for him? Oh, and does he have a clean record? All of those things are a part of his character profile, and they're the only things that matter remotely.