ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

BossChief 04-08-2013 02:35 PM

In the 7th round of the 2013 CP Mock, the Atlanta Falcons have back to back picks and are lucky enough to still have two guys on the board that give really nice value to positions of need.

With Tony G riding on those HOFumes, we need to get someone in here that can learn some of the tricks of the trade. Even though this guy has been buried on the depth chart behind a couple of big time talents, he found a way to be productive and to come up with big plays at big moments. I'm thrilled to have him this late in the draft.

Levine Troilolo, TE, Stanford

With my second pick, we want someone we can develop into a starter at DE and this kid has the tools to be a good player. Hopefully, when he gets into a lockerroom like the Falcons have, he will step his game up and live up to his potential.

Wes Horton, DE, USC

RealSNR 04-08-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9568373)
And with that.....the Seahawks draft is complete.

1 - Percy Harvin trade
2 - Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State
3 - Vance MacDonald, TE, Rice
4 - Gerald Hodges, LB, Penn State
5 - Chris Jones, DT, Bowling Green
5 - Joe Kruger, DE, Utah
6 - Blaize Foltz, G, TCU
7 - Jasper Collins, WR, Mount Union
7 - Jordan Rodgers, QB, Vanderbilt
7 - Stefphon Jefferson, RB, Nevada
7 - Vernon Kearney, CB, Lane

Nice. Very nice. Love the Watson, Hodges, and Kruger picks especially.

Sfeihc 04-08-2013 03:53 PM

The Detroit Lions with their final selection of the 2013 CP Mock Draft select Mike Hill, RB, MWSU.

Sfeihc 04-08-2013 04:01 PM

The Detroit Lions step back from their draft board and are happy with their haul from this draft. A run on CBs and WRs resulted in a Art Brown falling in their lap in the second round.
Here is a look at their attempt to restore the roar.

1) Ziggy Ansah, DE, BYU
2) Arthur Brown, LB, KSU
3) Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff
4) D.J. Hayden CB, Houston
5) Taverres King, WR, Georgia
6) Dion Sims, TE, MSU
7) Brandon Kaufman, WR, Eastern Washington
7) Michael Hill, RB, Missouri Western

I was able to sprinkle some talent throughout the roster. Me thinks there are three or four starters and some very valuable reserves after that.

Nightfyre 04-08-2013 04:11 PM

The 49ers select Earl Watford, G, James Madison

Titty Meat 04-08-2013 04:44 PM

Ravens Select Kyle Juszcyzk Tight End Harvard

Mr. Flopnuts 04-08-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9568288)
So the Eagles draft is complete under first year coach Chip Kelly. There was just soooooo much going on with this team. It's completely under going almost a do over between switching to the 3-4 and the needs all over the field they had. I think Williams is a 1st round guy that I was happy slipped. I think I got the best OT in the draft. Matt Scott in the 4th would be a great get for Kelly and the offense I think he's bringing to the NFL. It wasn't as good as my Steelers draft IMO, but it served it's purpose and filled some needs.

1st Eric Fisher OT
2nd Sylvester Williams DE/DT
3rd Jordan Poyer CB
4th Matt Scott QB
5th Nick Kasa TE
7th Larente McCray LB
7th John Boyer S
7th Rufus Johnson DE
7th Drew Schaefer C

Honestly, looking at it as a whole, I'm a little underwhelmed by the Eagles draft. I'd still like some feedback on it though. I was super thrilled with the Steelers draft. Honestly, I may just be being hard on myself because the Eagles have SO many holes to fill. What do you brilliant GM's think about this draft?

Mr. Flopnuts 04-08-2013 04:46 PM

I guess what it comes down to is I think the first 4 picks were solid, but it may have went downhill from there.

Nightfyre 04-08-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9569142)
Honestly, looking at it as a whole, I'm a little underwhelmed by the Eagles draft. I'd still like some feedback on it though. I was super thrilled with the Steelers draft. Honestly, I may just be being hard on myself because the Eagles have SO many holes to fill. What do you brilliant GM's think about this draft?

Delicious value in the first and second. Poyer and Scott weren't at the top of board for their respective positions at the time though I believe both will go higher than where you scooped them up. As to the late rounders :shrug:

It definitely didn't line up as well as the Steelers draft did, but you worked it well.

Sfeihc 04-08-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Floppy, I know how you feel when drafting for a team with some many needs. No matter what you do you don't feel like you've done enough. Add to that that you're drafting under a new regime so you don't have any idea of their style and schemes. I like what you did early and like Nightfyre said I'm not that familiar with the later round picks.

Nightfyre 04-08-2013 05:42 PM

seven picks left. Let's finish strong!

Sorter 04-08-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Really like the Poyer and Kasa picks. Sly isn't bad either.

Don't know enough about the other picks to make a reasonable comment.

Titty Meat 04-09-2013 12:00 AM

Baltimore won the 4th round probably drafted 3 maybe 4 starters. Wish we could trade picks Boss drafted a couple of guys I really wanted.

Direckshun 04-09-2013 06:14 AM

Getting close to putting the lid on this thing. I've got the Mr. Irrelevent pick.

THE GUY I'VE WANTED ALL ALONG IS FALLING TO IT

BossChief 04-09-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9533809)
The Falcons select

Micah Hyde, DB, Iowa

Guy can play corner or safety and has really good ball skills.

Please fix spelling in op...your autocorrect probably changed the spelling.