ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

Buck 03-19-2011 12:18 PM

Jesus, R8ers crossed the ****ing line.

Why does Dane have to leave and R8ers gets to stick around. That's bullshit.

DaFace 03-19-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 7500971)
I don't think so.
Connecting the dots, I would guess that it went down like this.

1. R8ers called Dane a pedophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

2. Dane asked the mods to take action (i.e., ban R8ers).

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

4. Dane decided that level of inaction was unacceptable and decided to leave.

Sounds pretty accurate to me. Though in my case, #3 was mostly due to the fact that I was offline for three days. Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.

Rams Fan 03-19-2011 12:19 PM

If Dane is gone, R8ers should be too.

Deberg_1990 03-19-2011 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500982)
Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.

So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while an idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....

SAUTO 03-19-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 7500976)
There's a NFLPA thread where I think Laz thought Dane threatened him.

Anyone who has ever said that has been accused of threatening.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bump 03-19-2011 12:20 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YhkNLHictW8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buck 03-19-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500982)
Sounds pretty accurate to me. Though in my case, #3 was mostly due to the fact that I was offline for three days. Even so, I doubt that is really bannable given precedent.

So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT

DaFace 03-19-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7500988)
So your just gonna let a valued longtime member of this board walk...while and idiot *ucktard like R8ers gets to stay?? You guys are incredible sometimes....

Are you new here?

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7500913)

.

Hootie 03-19-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500974)
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a pedophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

and This.

Buck 03-19-2011 12:21 PM

Did you even talk to R8ers to tell him shit like that is not ok?

Ebolapox 03-19-2011 12:22 PM

that's the thing, loose moderating is a hallmark of the planet.

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500974)
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a pedophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

Calling someone a pedophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

DaFace 03-19-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7500993)
So you're just going to let R8ers put Dane in the same class as Shyguyms?

BULLSHIT

I'm not going to stick around and argue this, mostly because I don't really care, but name calling is name calling. Dane's done more than his fair share and has done his own job of driving away members. Not all of them start threads about it.

Rams Fan 03-19-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7501000)
Calling someone a pedophile with nothing to back it up is ridiculous. I'm not one for banning, but R89ers and Laz should have at least gotten some form of "Smarten up" for that shit.

What did Laz do? I took a quick glance at the thread and saw that he was accusing Dane of threatening him.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.