ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Covitz:Tragedy clouds job fates for Crennel, Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267492)

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191245)
I have said it several times already. I'll say it again. I have always felt Cassel was the problem for the teams performance. The whole teams performance. I just don't think the team believed in Cassel. Cassel is out, and the team has played much better these past two weeks. The whole team.

If the shitfest returns... even today... then I will sign off on RAC.

Really? 1-10 wasn't bad enough?

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:25 AM

And just for the record, no matter how good Quinn plays down the stretch, I am on the QB in first bandwagon come draft day.

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9191283)
Really? 1-10 wasn't bad enough?

I know I am in the minority. Hell I would have kept Haley. I have always felt Cassel was the problem. Later I figured out Pioli was as well.

Ace Gunner 12-09-2012 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191273)
I have been wrong a couple of times before, so it won't be the first. And I agree with most of your post. But the team just didn't play well last week after the whole Belcher thing. They really played well against Denver too.

I don't think the team has quit on Crennel... just Cassel.

And again... my mind could change by 3:00 PM this afternoon.

While I am all for purging this staff completely, they held the Mannings to 16 points -- nobody else in the NFL has done this. And, again, the Chiefs defense goes with DJ -- when DJ plays smart football, they are a decent defense.

milkman 12-09-2012 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191273)
I have been wrong a couple of times before, so it won't be the first. And I agree with most of your post. But the team just didn't play well last week after the whole Belcher thing. They really played well against Denver too.

I don't think the team has quit on Crennel... just Cassel.

And again... my mind could change by 3:00 PM this afternoon.

So the team got a little spark with a QB change.

The fact still remains, this team played like a team that quit from game one.

Regardless of reason, that failure to show up is on the Romeo Crennel.

DTHOF 12-09-2012 11:41 AM

I just read the Matt Millen bio on Wikipedia and got really depressed, I just hope that they are all gone in the end. This team is a joke and there is no passion for this team anymore.

Coogs 12-09-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9191297)
So the team got a little spark with a QB change.

The fact still remains, this team played like a team that quit from game one.

Regardless of reason, that failure to show up is on the Romeo Crennel.

They have shown up the last two weeks. Cassel has been out the last two weeks. Coinsidence? Maybe.

I'm just sticking to my guns that Cassel was the problem. For now.

Discuss Thrower 12-09-2012 11:49 AM

I'm fairly confident ill never set foot in arrowhead in the next 4-5 years unless the Border War renews.

I've missed only 1 home game in the last 9 years and won't come back of Pioli is still there.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-09-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191295)
I know I am in the minority. Hell I would have kept Haley. I have always felt Cassel was the problem. Later I figured out Pioli was as well.

Are you reeruned?

Real life questions.

bevischief 12-09-2012 11:54 AM

The leadership on this team needs a colon cleanse...

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9191378)

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...ln939FDw0bJWfQ

milkman 12-09-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9191378)

What leadership?

Coogs 12-09-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9191364)
Are you reeruned?

Real life questions.

No. I can think for myself. I think Haley was fine as a coach. RAC... I'm not sure. Should we keep him? Probably not.

If you want to search some, you will find posts from me being in the Stanford/Oregon college coaches as our HC for next year camp. I'm still there.

Just think Pioli has ****ed two coaches over here. Both may have not been that bad of coaches. So sue me. :shurg:

GloryDayz 12-09-2012 12:10 PM

What a dumbass! Now that the tragedy is getting farther into the past, while their actions last Saturday morning should land as a check in the "Pros" column, it doesn't do a dam thing to remove any from the "Cons" column. I'm sure some might have run but most people who "know" somebody would have done the same thing. As for Pioli, I suspect he was forced into this deal somehow, he doesn't impress me as a person who'd want to mix it up, even in conversation, with anybody who's armed.

So let's not give them an out based purly on not F***ing up an admittedly sad situation that was forced upon them. As much as CH is a piece of shit owner, SP is a piece of shit GM, and RC is a piece of shit HC. While nobody, not even God seemingly, can keep CH from staying the greedy money-grubbing owner of an NFL football team, he can help the team to suck less by swapping-up the next most powerful level of this F***ing train wreck of a franchise!

So this clown should STFU and stop planting seeds in CH's mind of keeping the train wreck wrecking!

chiefzilla1501 12-09-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191401)
No. I can think for myself. I think Haley was fine as a coach. RAC... I'm not sure. Should we keep him? Probably not.

If you want to search some, you will find posts from me being in the Stanford/Oregon college coaches as our HC for next year camp. I'm still there.

Just think Pioli has ****ed two coaches over here. Both may have not been that bad of coaches. So sue me. :shurg:

RAC should "probably" be fired?

The turnovers, the mistakes, the lack of energy, the stupid game management, the cluelessness to know how many carries your RB has, the embarrassing waffling on the QB decision, running Jamaal Charles for 30 carries in garbage time, the lack of confidence in press conference to wonder why players kept making stupid mistakes, the regression of DJ and Berry, the lack of locker room leadership from a team full of college captains, the hint that guys like Charles and Bowe and Flowers run their mouth about how much they hate it in KC, not to mention these are mistakes he was making in Cleveland where Pioli wasn't his boss.

I don't think Haley should have been fired. But don't know how anyone can possibly think Romeo is a good head coach regardless of who's GM.