ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Covitz:Tragedy clouds job fates for Crennel, Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267492)

Lex Luthor 12-09-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191083)
I know I am in the minority here, but I am anxious to see how these last 4 games play out... for Crennel and Quinn. Not for Pioli at all.

I am of the mindset that Pioli has been stripped of some of his power, and that Crennel is now able to play the players he wants to play.

And it may just be me, but I do believe this team is playing better. Not just last week against the Panthers, but the week before against the Broncos as well.

If Quinn continues to perform as he has the past two weeks, I really think we are going to win more games... hell, maybe all of them. And honestly, I am fine with that.

Cassel and Pioli, or Pioli and Cassel IMO are the two that have been holding this franchise back. Not Haley, and not Crennel.

Now if these last 4 games are the same shit fest we have had to watch the past couple of years, then yes, everyone must go.

It was probably a wise move on your part to turn rep off.

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 10:24 AM

**** YOU RANDY COVITZ

BoneKrusher 12-09-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief (Post 9191079)
does Clark have the balls to replace them...that is the question.

for the sake of the Fans, we better hope so.

HonestChieffan 12-09-2012 10:25 AM

I get the feeling the decision is made that they will stay. Its like Covitz was fed a PR talking point list.

Dave Lane 12-09-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

I know I am in the minority here, but I am anxious to see how these last 4 games play out...

This is mega neg repable

I see why you have your rep turned off. This is suicidal to keep ANY of the 3 stooges and to go into next season with Quinn as your QB hope is absurd.

DeezNutz 12-09-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

I know I am in the minority here, but I am anxious to see how these last 4 games play out... for Crennel and Quinn. Not for Pioli at all.

I am of the mindset that Pioli has been stripped of some of his power, and that Crennel is now able to play the players he wants to play.

And it may just be me, but I do believe this team is playing better. Not just last week against the Panthers, but the week before against the Broncos as well.

If Quinn continues to perform as he has the past two weeks, I really think we are going to win more games... hell, maybe all of them. And honestly, I am fine with that.

Cassel and Pioli, or Pioli and Cassel IMO are the two that have been holding this franchise back. Not Haley, and not Crennel.

Now if these last 4 games are the same shit fest we have had to watch the past couple of years, then yes, everyone must go.

I don't give a shit if the team plays lights out all four and Quinn's average QB rating is well over 100.

RAC must be fired, and I'd be happy to retain Quinn as a backup to our newly drafted starter.

BigMeatballDave 12-09-2012 10:28 AM

Quote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGho...%2Bserious.jpg

milkman 12-09-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9191110)
This is mega neg repable

I see why you have your rep turned off. This is suicidal to keep ANY of the 3 stooges and to go into next season with Quinn as your QB hope is absurd.

I think Coogs post is misguided, but isn't worthy of scorn.

Coogs 12-09-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9191100)

I've been on the Cassel's got to go bandwagon for some time. Been on the Pioli must go too after Orton made this team look decent... and Pioli forced Cassel back on the team. And I really don't think all the apples in the barrel are bad, just 2 of them. One has been taken out... Cassel. The other appears to at least been found and the bad parts stripped away.

I don't do the rep thing either. Don't understand it... but I really haven't tried to either. Got a lot of respect for a lot of people here, and I hope they just know that without me giving them the rep thing.

Coogs 12-09-2012 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9191110)
This is mega neg repable

That not why my rep is turned off. I just don't do the rep thing. :shrug:

threebag 12-09-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9191100)

I'd positive rep that too.

Reerun_KC 12-09-2012 10:38 AM

This franchise is laughable at best....

They come back and it will be the ultimate F you to the loyalty of this fanbase... We will see what Clark thinks about this fanbase after the end of the season...

Does he care about KC or not, Guess we will see...

milkman 12-09-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 9191124)
I've been on the Cassel's got to go bandwagon for some time. Been on the Pioli must go too after Orton made this team look decent... and Pioli forced Cassel back on the team. And I really don't think all the apples in the barrel are bad, just 2 of them. One has been taken out... Cassel. The other appears to at least been found and the bad parts stripped away.

I don't do the rep thing either. Don't understand it... but I really haven't tried to either. Got a lot of respect for a lot of people here, and I hope they just know that without me giving them the rep thing.

This team played with a focus last week that has been lacking since Todd Haley was fired.

That total lack of focus is on Romeo Crennel and the coaching staff.

Covitz assigns blame to the players for lack of execution, but the coaching staff has failed to hold these guys accountable.

threebag 12-09-2012 10:40 AM

**** Pioli and his force feeding us The Matt Cassel.

Coogs 12-09-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9191112)
I don't give a shit if the team plays lights out all four and Quinn's average QB rating is well over 100.

RAC must be fired, and I'd be happy to retain Quinn as a backup to our newly drafted starter.

If Haley and Crennel both had their hands tied on coaching decisions by Pioli... which appears to be correct, then you really can't evaluate their true coaching abilities.

I'm not ready to give up on RAC just yet. I'll have my opinion after these last four games.