ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyson Jackson goes from underachiever to newfound force (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267451)

Mr. Laz 12-07-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9188346)
I remember Kevin Keitzman (yeah shocker I know) saying he has the athletic ability but is asked to stop the run far more than the pass and that a 1 gap would make him successful.

Personally, I think we've see his ceiling. No way we keep him for 17 million next season.

He either agrees to stay for 5-ish million or he goes

Strongside 12-07-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9188352)
He either agrees to stay for 5-ish million or he goes

And the endless crawfish. Don't forget the crawfish.

Mr. Laz 12-07-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9188354)
And the endless crawfish. Don't forget the crawfish.

hell ... i don't even know if it's 5 million per.

I just figure with the escalating money going to veterans even the average price is going to be 5+

SAUTO 12-07-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9188340)
Then we are in agreement, and this whole debate between you and I was pointless.

Good day, dipshit.

go **** yourself.

just remember what you have said here when you are pimping some slapdick that gets some coverage sacks.

Marcellus 12-07-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9187638)
yes he will. This team isnt going to spend that much money in FA, so Jacksons 14 million eats cap for them without them doing anything, and gets them closer to the 90 whatever percent they have to be at with the cap next season

they dont have to do anything, just the way they like it. they did it for a reason.

You have to be one of the most jaded twisted posters here as far as the Chiefs organization goes.

You realize that makes no sense right? Its $14MM whether you spend it on a TJ or somebody else.

Clark - "Hey guys I don't want to spend $14MM on any good players this off season so keep TJ around to keep us closer to the salary floor even though sucks balls".

Yea, OK a so called cheap owner likes to just flush $ down the drain. That makes sense.

Do you have any idea what kind of player you could get for a $14MM signing bonus and reasonable yearly salary? No they will pay TJ $14MM for 1 season to prevent that.

Secondly Pioli is going to be gone so no ties to Jackson anyway.

crossbow 12-07-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9187797)
the problem with that is Ratboy Pissitua and Dontari Poe are essentially taking on FOUR BLOCKERS in that .gif. Three oline and the blocking HB comes up to help. 4 on 2. So Tyson Jackson is left alone to BEAT ONE ****ING GUY 1 on 1 and he cant even do that.

Thats where you GOT TO make a play. if you are left 1 on 1 like that, you got to have some sort of push, pass rush, anything. That's the difference between a good and bad d-line right there.

Essentially other good teams have that, when Justin Smith gets doubled, Ray McDonald can usually beat his guy 1 on 1 on the other side, JJ Watt doubled, Antonio Smith gets a good 1 on 1 push, Haolit Ngata gets doubled either Arthur Jones or Pharnell McPhee have a 1 on 1 chance.... etc. Watch any other 34 d-line.

Soooo we should draft a D-lineman in the first round? Just kidding.

notorious 12-07-2012 08:56 PM

It's ****ing depressing to think that an entire cycle of draft picks is coming to and end and they did jack shit.

mcaj22 12-07-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9188382)
You have to be one of the most jaded twisted posters here as far as the Chiefs organization goes.

You realize that makes no sense right? Its $14MM whether you spend it on a TJ or somebody else.

Clark - "Hey guys I don't want to spend $14MM on any good players this off season so keep TJ around to keep us closer to the salary floor even though sucks balls".

Yea, OK a so called cheap owner likes to just flush $ down the drain. That makes sense.

Do you have any idea what kind of player you could get for a $14MM signing bonus and reasonable yearly salary? No they will pay TJ $14MM for 1 season to prevent that.

Secondly Pioli is going to be gone so no ties to Jackson anyway.

you do realize that teams have to spend 90 some percent of the cap next season right and Pioli clearly positioned the books and players, his players cap hits next season to do just that.

Jackson, Hali, Flowers, etc all take a nice bump in contract to reach that cap spending for 2013.

of course Jackson could be cut like Cassel, but the point remains Pioli positioned that 14 million hit so he doesnt have to do much spending other than his bargin bin FAs.

And before you even say anything about the owner spending 14 million on Jackson, Pioli sold Clark on spending 60 million on Matt Cassel, so dont tell me he cant sell Clark on using a 14 million hit on Jackson and him being a 3rd overall pick as reason to keep him around. Because he can, because its Fat Scott Ego Pioli.

RunKC 12-08-2012 12:12 AM

I wouldn't mind keeping Tyson Jackson next year and see how he does in a 1 gap only if he does a major restructuring deal.

He's got power and a little speed. Maybe a new system could do him good. If he stays for like 5 million and it doesn't work, then cut him.

Sorter 12-08-2012 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9189228)
I wouldn't mind keeping Tyson Jackson next year and see how he does in a 1 gap only if he does a major restructuring deal.

He's got power and a little speed. Maybe a new system could do him good. If he stays for like 5 million and it doesn't work, then cut him.

5M is way too much.

If you can't get him to sign for league min, you move on. IMO

Hammock Parties 12-08-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9188370)
go **** yourself.

just remember what you have said here when you are pimping some slapdick that gets some coverage sacks.

You're a ****ing clown. ROFL

You don't agree with me. You think Tyson Jackson deserves credit for that sack. And you got caught with your pants down, and now you're backpedaling.

Hammock Parties 12-08-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9189228)

Do you watch Tyson Jackson play? His athletic ability is shit. He looks like he has concrete shoes on.

He needs to go somewhere and be a backup.

Sorter 12-08-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9189247)
Do you watch Tyson Jackson play? His athletic ability is shit. He looks like he has concrete shoes on.

He needs to go somewhere and be a backup.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...fhi2o1_500.gif

SAUTO 12-08-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9189245)
You're a ****ing clown. ROFL

You don't agree with me. You think Tyson Jackson deserves credit for that sack. And you got caught with your pants down, and now you're backpedaling.

You're right. I don't agree with you.

He most definitely deserves credit for a sack that he made.

There was never a back pedal anywhere dipshit
Posted via Mobile Device

scho63 12-08-2012 08:12 AM

Amazing how a stiff top pick who has been a bust suddenly comes to life as he nears the end of a contract.