ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The flawed logic of Mizzou fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193374)

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083223)
Oh that's right, you're the guy that just messes with people.

**** you man, and i usually read all the posts in a thread before i say anything, just so you know.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083223)
Oh that's right, you're the guy that just messes with people.

little down after that ass whoppin you guys took yeaterday? hell i was in that thread before the whoopin got out of hand and you were civil.

kstater 10-05-2008 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 5083228)
little down after that ass whoppin you guys took yeaterday? hell i was in that thread before the whoopin got out of hand and you were civil.

Not really, I expected the loss. I don't recall not being civil though. But I did have a few last night.

eazyb81 10-05-2008 10:55 AM

What a fantastic game.

This Mizzou team is just flat-out dominant. But let's be honest, Nebraska is awful.

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:56 AM

hell we were in the college thread for quite a while and yeah it was early.

tomahawk kid 10-05-2008 10:57 AM

I love how all of these Mizzou haters say we have no tradition in football.

Go read on up Dan Devine and Don Faurot assclown...........

Paul Chistman?
Terry McMillan?
Mel Gray?
Kellen Winslow?
Phil Bradley?
Roger Wehrli?

I mean come the fuck on........

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 5083232)
Not really, I expected the loss. I don't recall not being civil though. But I did have a few last night.

i said you were civil

SAUTO 10-05-2008 10:58 AM

gotta go its time for the game

SPATCH 10-05-2008 11:04 AM

so i was thinking about the game today, and i began to lawl...

husker football is the only thing nebraskans have. they live and breathe it.

...and seeing the utter devastation on all of those fans faces as missouri was taking a king-sized dump on their domes... GOD it was ****ing hilarious.

They actually thought they might win ROFLROFLROFL

Frazod 10-05-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 5083085)
Just got home this morning and I knew it was going to be brutal on here...
But Tim... I expect better from you.

What did I say that isn't true?

Undisciplined, heavily penalized loser thugs who spit on people - how is that NOT Raider-like?

DJ's left nut 10-05-2008 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 5082965)
even tho mizzou fans will never admit, this post is very true

You're right.

We have certainly been owned by this rambling, non-sensical sequence of non-sequiturs.

I believe the principal said it best: "At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought..."

Valiant 10-05-2008 11:34 AM

Not a fan of MU per say.. But I think you are confusing tradition with ancient history there Sam.. Any tradition you had has been gone quite a while.. Nebraska is not even a shell of what it once was, it is entire new program that has no parallels to their former selves..

King_Chief_Fan 10-05-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall (Post 5082953)
You say tradition doesn't matter, yet you're so excited about ending your 30-year losing streak in Lincoln.

You say Bo Pelini sucks, yet Gary Pinkel was 9-14 during his first two seasons at Mizzou. Many Mizzou fans wanted him fired.

Something doesn't add up.

I'm not crying in my beer over Nebraska's loss last night. I told you how the game would unfold. I don't feel your pain. You can't get it all back in two years.

Tradition is the reason you're so excited. You want what Nebraska, Texas and Oklahoma have. You are getting a small taste of it. A national title and a Heisman this season would only be one step. You must sustain similar success over decades.

I think Kansas State and Colorado have more tradition than Mizzou. K-State recently won a conference title. Colorado has a national title and a Heisman.

Pelini will need several seasons to turn around the program - just like Gary Pinkel and Mark Mangino needed. Nebraska has no talent on either side of the ball. The defense isn't fast enough to blitz effectively. The offense is overrated, and the play calling sucks. I hate some of their pass plays.

It's a process. Instant gratification wasn't going to happen. You know that from your own experience.

Last year's Huskers gave up and made tons of mistakes. This year's Huskers make mistakes because they're too aggressive. I'll take the aggression.

Callahan never would've apologized to the state like Pelini did last night.

Think about the things I have mentioned here.

a bunch of tripe..........scoreboard

PastorMikH 10-05-2008 11:59 AM

Gee Sam, did you take a dump in the woods and wipe with poison ivy or something?

:)

teedubya 10-05-2008 12:00 PM

This thread smells of a vagina without a much-needed douche.