ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

big nasty kcnut 10-11-2007 07:55 PM

Big woman is scary.

Ultra Peanut 10-12-2007 06:23 PM

On the subject of Festus going from 'duhurrrrr' to rapeface:

Cole: "Sorta like, you know, Peter Parker into Spider-Man or Clark Kent into Superman."
JBL: "What?!"
Cole: "Really, it is. From a nerd to a superhero."
JBL: "And you're like from a nerd to a nerd."

Smackdown! is already better than the previous twenty iMPACTs combined.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:05 PM

Ahahahaha, I hope this is true.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PWTorch
Fireworks are expected today in Atlanta at the Bound For Glory PPV behind the scenes as a contingent of top wrestlers are planning to confront Dixie Carter about the current creative and management structure. The target of their complaints is expected to focus on Jeff Jarrett. The contingent that is upset is led by Kurt Angle, but includes Samoa Joe, Team 3D, and Christian Cage. While Jarrett has a long-running business relationship that developed into a friendship with Dixie, Kurt's wife Karen and Dixie have become friends, and Kurt and Dixie's husband have also hit it off.

Sometimes there is "talk" of this type of thing, but by the time everyone assembles, tempers or frustrations may subside and other priorities may take precedence.

There is, though, frustration within TNA over the booking, manifesting with some of the decisions made for the first two two-hour versions of TNA Impact. Jarrett remains the person who sets the creative agenda that Dutch Mantel and Vince Russo follow.

DFB 10-14-2007 05:28 PM

They got the wrong Jarrett booking. Jerry Jarrett needs to do it. Dirty Dutch can stay, but trash Russo.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:28 PM

**** Dutch. He's the one who trashed the X-Division.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 05:43 PM

Oh. My. God.

Quote:

TNA NOTES INCLUDING LIVE NOTES FROM BOUND FOR GLORY
by Buck Woodward @ 7:10:39 PM on 10/14/2007

Some live notes from TNA Bound For Glory, courtesy of Mike Johnson, who is in Atlanta for the event:

- In one of those "believe it or not" moments, the electronic sign outside the building promoted "TNA WRASLING".

- TNA will be using cables for the Ultimate X structure this time around, as opposed to the scaffold setup. The Ultimate X match will open the PPV.

- There is only one entranceway for the wrestlers to come out from (the Impact Zone in Florida has two), with a small rampway.

- There are two large screens set up inside the building.

- Dave Penzer welcomed fans to the show and introduced So Cal Val, who came out with the TNA Championship Belt. It was announced that Val would be coming around to take photos with the fans. They also announced that Dixie Carter was in the crowd to meet with the fans.

We will have more live notes, including dark match results, later this evening.

big nasty kcnut 10-14-2007 05:49 PM

I still say hire paul heyman so we can have something to talk about.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:21 PM

Senshi just hit Homicide with a ghetto stomp while the latter was the tree of woe. Awesome.

Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Skipper to the outside onto Senshi and Homicide, then climbed the cable like a cruiserweight to retrieve the X. Nice match.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:24 PM

AJ is such a flamer. LMAO

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:36 PM

THE MCMGS RUN SHIT HERE

I want them to double team me, if you get my drift.

Oh greeeeeeeeat, more Roode-Young. There certainly hasn't been enough of that over the past year.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:51 PM

They've replaced Pacman in the tag title match with some guy called Consequences Creed, who is dressed like... Apollo Creed. At least this guy's legally allowed to wrestle.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 06:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS ****ING AWESOME

Pacman made it rain, then Killings rolled up AJ. Instead of counting, Earl started gathering up money.

Shortly thereafter, AJ and Tomko took care of Killings. New tag champs, and I honestly enjoyed that match.

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:17 PM

Wow, Lethal Combination from the top to retain. This has been a surprisingly solid PPV so far.

STEINER INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

"We gonna put you on your FAAAAT ASSES! Because you got FAAAAT ASSES! The only chance you had... you don't got a chance but you had a chance but the only chance you had was you run lickity split to lose weight but you can't run because you got a FAAAAAAAT ASS!"

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:20 PM

Oh, and in case anyone wants to hop in:

http://198.145.45.144:1112/;stream.nsv

Ultra Peanut 10-14-2007 07:27 PM

FRANKENSTEINER THROUGH A TABLE on Bubba.