ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft NFL Draft Order (10-30-12) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265987)

RealSNR 10-31-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9069136)
There is no option other than Geno.

I'm not going through the 1983 bullshit again and end up with Blackledge ver. 2.

Geno or bust!

Or I could have just said this and used fewer words.

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2012 02:08 PM

I would be absolutely stunned if the Colts and/or Miami lose to Jacksonville. Both are ascending teams with ascending quarterbacks.

Jacksonville, like the Chiefs, will be lucky to win another game at this point.

RealSNR 10-31-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9069175)
I would be absolutely stunned if the Colts and/or Miami lose to Jacksonville. Both are ascending teams with ascending quarterbacks.

Jacksonville, like the Chiefs, will be lucky to win another game at this point.

They have two games against Tennessee coming up. They'll win one of those. Tennessee is shitty farty rapey licky rapey against the run.

I'm also thinking the Jaguars can beat any other team with a less-than-stout run D. The Jets game will be interesting. I'm thinking that could very well be a Jacksonville victory especially if the Jets have finally given up.

Mr. Laz 10-31-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9069105)
Gonna be tough to keep the one overall pick..
Posted via Mobile Device

we only have 1 win and we also win the tiebreaker will all the other 1/2 win teams.

we would have to the faiders jump up to lose the tiebreaker.

Saccopoo 10-31-2012 02:21 PM

And there is another Tebow to Jacksonville trade thing that's just getting floated around.

Trade deadline got pushed back to Thursday, so I'll be holding my breath that Khan truly decided that he wants some seats filled in his stadium and they make the trade for Tebow the next two days.

If the Jaguars trade for Tebow, then I would put them out of the running for a QB in the draft. And, like I said on the Draft Planet, the Jaguars have the worst pass rush in the entire league. They are horrible. Trade for Tebow and then take either Jarvis Jones or Barkevious Mingo. Its a win-win-win for both the Chiefs and the Jags.

The_Doctor10 10-31-2012 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9069155)
That's all well and good, but I don't ****ing want Barkley or Wilson. That's all this franchise has ever ****ing done is accept circumstances for what they are instead of demanding the superior option.

Sorry, we're all out of chocolate cake. Do you want apple strudel instead?

Sorry, we're all out of Matt Ryan. Would you like some Glenn Dorsey?

Sorry, we're all out of Matt Stafford. How about a nice 5-tech?

Oops, looks like RGIII isn't going to fall to us. That's okay. There's always Dontari Poe.

****. That.

No more. I'm sick of this shit. Geno Smith is the most talented QB in the draft. He's got this highest ceiling, and likely has the best shot at turning this ****ing shit show around and pointing them in the direction of a goddamn Super Bowl.

I'm convinced. Go geno.

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9069192)
They have two games against Tennessee coming up. They'll win one of those. Tennessee is shitty farty rapey licky rapey against the run.

I'm also thinking the Jaguars can beat any other team with a less-than-stout run D. The Jets game will be interesting. I'm thinking that could very well be a Jacksonville victory especially if the Jets have finally given up.

Who's running the ball for Jacksonville in MJD's absence? They're 27th in the league in rushing with only 86.9 yards per game?

Titty Meat 10-31-2012 03:09 PM

Chiefs have 3 or 4 more winnable games. I think they win a couple.

Bewbies 10-31-2012 03:12 PM

We have gone 7 games and have yet to have a lead. That is nearly impossible to do, and yet here we are.

Without dramatic changes this team won't even sniff another win.

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9069330)
Chiefs have 3 or 4 more winnable games. I think they win a couple.

Come on, Dude. How are they going to win when they can't cover anyone, they can't stop anyone on the ground, they can't score touchdowns and they give away the ball four times a game?

I'm sure people in Detroit thought the same thing in 2008 but it just isn't going to happen.

1-15.

Titty Meat 10-31-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9069349)
Come on, Dude. How are they going to win when they can't cover anyone, they can't stop anyone on the ground, they can't score touchdowns and they give away the ball four times a game?

I'm sure people in Detroit thought the same thing in 2008 but it just isn't going to happen.

1-15.

They almost beat Baltimore a few weeks ago. The Browns and Panthers aren't good. Anyway who gives a shit? I hope they lose all their games but when has this franchise ever done the right thing?

Chief Roundup 10-31-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9068757)
completely irrelevant

they don't base it on who is worse, it's strictly numbers.

if we grab a few meaningless, cheap wins at the end of the year we could drop like a stone in the draft.

Jags,Cleveland are not going to win much

gotta root for all the 1 and 2 win teams to snag as many victories as possible.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9068945)

I was responding to LAChieffan. Not the OP

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9069378)
They almost beat Baltimore a few weeks ago. The Browns and Panthers aren't good. Anyway who gives a shit? I hope they lose all their games but when has this franchise ever done the right thing?

Baltimore played their worst and most uninspired game of this season, yet they were in no danger of losing. The Browns are playing tough football and that game is in Cleveland. The Panthers have a QB and good defense that barely lost to a 6-1 team.

But regardless of all of that: How any you, or anyone for that matter, believe that this Chiefs team will beat anyone left on their schedule?

We're talking a historically awful football team that isn't getting any better and most likely, will decline even further after each game.

007 10-31-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9069349)

1-15.

You forget, the Chiefs can't do anything right. They will pick up at least 2 meaningless wins before the season ends.

DaneMcCloud 10-31-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9069451)
You forget, the Chiefs can't do anything right. They will pick up at least 2 meaningless wins before the season ends.

I don't think so, Dude. They're getting worse each week and have shown no signs of improvement in any facet of the game.