ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

CoMoChief 10-03-2012 05:30 PM

Jack Harry "GOOO FOR IIIT!!!!!!" LMAO

hes still a tool

bench_cassel 10-03-2012 05:30 PM

Are we going to be able to see the banner clearly? I'm not an expert on flight restrictions (how close to the ground they can fly). I was at the Atlanta game and someone was flying a banner and I couldn't even make out what it said.

ghak99 10-03-2012 05:31 PM

KSHB didn't give it much coverage at all.

qabbaan 10-03-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead (Post 8974479)
Eh not about whos better (although Quinn cant be any worse), its about showing fans that we are ready to move on from cassel and holding somebody accountable from his piss poor play for 4 years

I agree, we as fans just need to have one mission and stay on message. Firing Pioli will result in Crennel and Cassel being swept out. Cassel for his part is useful in place, for illustrating that Pioli needs to be fired. But it's really not about him.

Titty Meat 10-03-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 8974483)
Fox 4 didn't have shit, except that there is no QS controversy . Well no shit. Ever one sucks aids.

Fox 4 covered it this morning and wanted to interview one of the fans this morning at the stadium.

alnorth 10-03-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bench_cassel (Post 8974488)
Are we going to be able to see the banner clearly? I'm not an expert on flight restrictions (how close to the ground they can fly). I was at the Atlanta game and someone was flying a banner and I couldn't even make out what it said.

The same guy who supposedly is flying our banner also flew a banner at the all-star game, and you could clearly read it.

Chief_For_Life58 10-03-2012 05:33 PM

play brady quinn...play stanzi..chunt needs to see they all suck....fire pioli...Nnnnneeexxxxttt

DaneMcCloud 10-03-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8974471)
This is cool, don't get me wrong. I just would like to suggest even if its laughed off that the space being used for Cassel be used for something else.

If this is about Saving Our Chiefs, playing Brady Quinn won't help...

"Save our Chiefs! Fire Pioli!"

"We deserve better! Fire Pioli. Chiefsplanet.com"

I think you're a wee bit late

OnTheWarpath15 10-03-2012 05:34 PM

Quite possibly a repost, but we've made Kissing Suzy Kolber.com:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ad-spring.html


Now, who is the asshole who put this on Reddit with the "Arrowhead Spring" moniker?

How ****ing stupid is that?

qabbaan 10-03-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8974500)
Quite possibly a repost, but we've made Kissing Suzy Kolber.com:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...ad-spring.html


Now, who is the asshole who put this on Reddit with the "Arrowhead Spring" moniker?

How ****ing stupid is that?

Arrowhead Spring is hilarious LMAO

teedubya 10-03-2012 05:36 PM

I'm pretty sure Spatula put it on reddit. SMH.

pr_capone 10-03-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8974500)
Now, who is the asshole who put this on Reddit with the "Arrowhead Spring" moniker?

How ****ing stupid is that?

I don't know but it is ****ing stupid.

OnTheWarpath15 10-03-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qabbaan (Post 8974503)
Arrowhead Spring is hilarious LMAO

To each their own, but I don't feel it helps the cause.

ghak99 10-03-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8974494)
Fox 4 covered it this morning and wanted to interview one of the fans this morning at the stadium.

Did anyone follow up on this?

DaneMcCloud 10-03-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8974505)
I don't know but it is ****ing stupid.

Yeah, I completely agree. It mocks the cause.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.