ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Seattle Seahawks fans shouting for Guinness Record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274416)

planetdoc 07-10-2013 06:27 AM

dont understand the obsession with loudness. Personally, I go to enjoy the game, not to go deaf.

generationdeaf.com/loudnessreference.html

*Around 125 decibels, roughly as loud as a firecracker, is refered to as the pain threshold. It's the point where your ear interpert the level of sound as physically painful. Prolonged exposure at this level is very dangerous.

*The average rock concert is 120 decibels. At that volume hearing damage occurs in 7.5 minutes.

*The average football stadium is 115 decibels, loud enough to cause damage in 15 minutes.

osha.gov/SLTC/noisehearingconservation
Fans are putting their own players and NFL employees at risk of hearing loss. OSHA would only allow occupational exposure to 120 dbA for 7min. @ 130 dbA that time frame drops to 1.75 minutes.

Personally, I care more about wins than loudness. Let them go deaf.

Ace Gunner 07-10-2013 07:12 AM

how many of you idiots have been to arrowhead the last ten seasons. the wimper is strong

Dunerdr 07-10-2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 9802684)
dont understand the obsession with loudness. Personally, I go to enjoy the game, not to go deaf.

*Around 125 decibels, roughly as loud as a firecracker, is refered to as the pain threshold. It's the point where your ear interpert the level of sound as physically painful. Prolonged exposure at this level is very dangerous.

*The average rock concert is 120 decibels. At that volume hearing damage occurs in 7.5 minutes.

*The average football stadium is 115 decibels, loud enough to cause damage in 15 minutes.

Fans are putting their own players and NFL employees at risk of hearing loss. OSHA would only allow occupational exposure to 120 dbA for 7min. @ 130 dbA that time frame drops to 1.75 minutes.

At what decibal did your vagina get hurt? Its not that loud the entire time just here and there like 3rd down for the opposing team to screw up the snap count. No ones going deaf at arrowhead.

Dave Lane 07-10-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn (Post 9802656)
Did the soccer fans use them horns to make that record?

No, but if you behead enough refs at the same time it's fairly easy to get the record.

ptlyon 07-10-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9802488)
I was in KC during the Monday night game against San Diego. That was by far the best crowd I've witness at any sporting event. Wonder how loud we go that night.

When McCluster rounded the corner on that punt return the place sounded like old times

ptlyon 07-10-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9802722)
how many of you idiots have been to arrowhead the last ten seasons. the wimper is strong

But pretty much this.

Simply Red 07-10-2013 08:38 AM

I'm glad to see Goldmember post.

Dartgod 07-10-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 9802749)
At what decibal did your vagina get hurt? Its not that loud the entire time just here and there like 3rd down for the opposing team to screw up the snap count. No ones going deaf at arrowhead.

Huh?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-10-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9803027)
Huh?

Clearly a dumbass, that boy.

Renegade 07-10-2013 11:01 AM

The loudest I ever experienced Arrowhead was that stupid playoff game we lost to the Colts and TG got called for PI. I think my ears were bleeding that game.

Second loudest was the Inagural Thanksgiving Night game against the Donko's. That game took me two days to recover from

Dartgod 07-10-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 9803039)
The loudest I ever experienced Arrowhead was that stupid playoff game we lost to the Colts and TG got called for PI. I think my ears were bleeding that game.

Second loudest was the Inagural Thanksgiving Night game against the Donko's. That game took me two days to recover from

I'll never forget the game where Elway was complaining about the crowd noise and the refs threatened a penalty against the Chiefs if the crowd didn't quiet down. It got even louder. Elway cries like a bitch about it and the refs gave us a delay of game penalty. It got even louder. Elway cried some more and the refs basically told him to deal with it and run a play.

What a pussy.

ReynardMuldrake 07-10-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by planetdoc (Post 9802684)

**** that shit. If my ticket doesn't come with tinnitus I'm asking for a refund.

DementedLogic 07-10-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9802526)
didn't the Chiefs beat the Seahawks that game? DBO had a huge game right?

We dominated the Seahawks that game. Bowe and Charles had huge games.

Goldmember 07-10-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9802814)
I'm glad to see Goldmember post.

Ha! I'm good for one about every 5 years or so :)

houstonwhodat 07-10-2013 11:59 AM

**** the chicken hawks.