ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My wife and I need your help. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=178975)

BigRedChief 02-01-2008 07:33 AM

http://www.menyhart.net/blog/wp-cont...06/06/bump.gif

Skip Towne 02-01-2008 07:44 AM

I didn't read the whole thread. What is her degree in?

OnTheWarpath15 03-12-2008 09:06 AM

FINALLY!

So we drove up to Dayton, OH so my wife could finish the interview process for this architecture firm she's been interviewing with for the past month or so and.....

She got the job.

Great company, great benefits, and a hefty pay raise over what she was making when she was laid off back in September.

It's been a rough 6 months, but thanks to those of you who passed on words of encouragement, job postings, etc.

Mr. Kotter 03-12-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 4627050)
FINALLY!

So we drove up to Dayton, OH so my wife could finish the interview process for this architecture firm she's been interviewing with for the past month or so and.....

She got the job.

Great company, great benefits, and a hefty pay raise over what she was making when she was laid off back in September.

It's been a rough 6 months, but thanks to those of you who passed on words of encouragement, job postings, etc.

Glad to hear it. Hang in there.

Mr. Plow 03-12-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

FINALLY!

She got the job.

Congrats to you both! Hope the new job works out well for her.

Coach 03-12-2008 11:33 AM

Glad to hear. Hope things are looking on the upwards now.

1ChiefsDan 03-12-2008 11:35 AM

congrats

Monty 03-12-2008 11:37 AM

Quote:

FINALLY!

She got the job.

YES!!! PBJ PBJ PBJ

Wait....does this mean you're moving or staying put in St. Louis?

Also, does this mean you may travel in June for some event that month? :D

I'm really glad to see that Sal landed a job!! :thumb:

Sure-Oz 03-12-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

FINALLY!

She got the job.

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 03-12-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

FINALLY!

She got the job.

Very nice dude. We went through something similar not too long ago, and went about the same period of time before it got solved. I hope you guys didn't struggle like we did there for a while. In any case, it's all over. Congratulations. :toast:

Bowser 03-12-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

FINALLY!

She got the job.

Completely missed this thread.

Good for you and yours, Warpath. Good luck in your new upcoming lives.

milkman 03-12-2008 02:09 PM

So, what?

Are you a kept man?

Congratulations on the new job for Mrs. Warpath.

melbar 03-12-2008 02:26 PM

The construction boom in Branson is through the roof. Sight and Sound is just finishing construction of a huge theater. They need Marketing and have great benefits. Several other companies building like crazy and expanding.

CrazyPhuD 03-12-2008 02:34 PM

wow congrats!:clap:

Halfcan 03-12-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4545528)
Still can't believe she hasn't scheduled an interview with Edgewood. The benefits package there is amazing and even includes free smacks on the butt for all female employees. You tell her about that.

Did Jim give you a call? It was a bad deal that he was let go from our Company. He was told on a phone call-real classy.