ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=179034)

kirstie 02-01-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
I think so.

Kirstie, I really don't believe Donger is a pervert or anything. He's open to talking about all kinds of things. Humor him, and he'll humor you sometime, too.

No, he seems ok. I've had guys I know ask much worse.

crazycoffey 02-01-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
You are exactly right. I'm not giving anyone anymore ammunition.

they already have pictures of you, take a quick snap of your face by the computer screen and then we will know you are really who you say you are.

not that THAT matters......

kirstie 02-01-2008 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Not even close. Feel free to contribute to threads not about you as well.

I have on a few. The one about the woman killing her baby in a microwave really shocked me. And I looked at the hot guy pics but didn't comment....too many.

Donger 02-01-2008 02:47 PM

Great. How long before these females band together and start changing things around here? I'm guessing the colors will be the first to change.

kirstie 02-01-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey
they already have pictures of you, take a quick snap of your face by the computer screen and then we will know you are really who you say you are.

not that THAT matters......

It doesn't really matter. People are going to believe whatever they want regardless.

kirstie 02-01-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Great. How long before these females band together and start changing things around here? I'm guessing the colors will be the first to change.

I was thinking a light pink and maybe lavendar?LMAO

ChiefaRoo 02-01-2008 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstie
I have on a few. The one about the woman killing her baby in a microwave really shocked me. And I looked at the hot guy pics but didn't comment....too many.

I know, everyone already knows that a much better idea is to leave them in the car on a cold night.

pr_capone 02-01-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

In case you're wondering, Kirstie, this is what male locker rooms were like in high school.

:thumb:

kcxiv 02-01-2008 02:52 PM

If its anyone on this forum that knows what she's talking about regarding the people that post here, its Luv. Listen to her. She knows what the Fook she's talking about.

rad 02-01-2008 02:54 PM

This chick is gonna have her own smiley here soon, I can see it.

Hammock Parties 02-01-2008 02:54 PM

**** you, Kirstie. Get the **** out of here.

Kerberos 02-01-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

In case you're wondering, Kirstie, this is what male locker rooms were like in high school.

:rockon:

MTG#10 02-01-2008 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
I'm busy today. It's all I had time for. I'll come up with something better later.

Thanks. I would hope Im worth more than a your momma joke. At least make fun of my manhood or something.

Oh and you obviously have never seen my mom...

kstater 02-01-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
**** you, Kirstie. Get the **** out of here.

Option 1: Now how are you going to sell her a premium membership to WPI with that attitude?

Option 2: FYP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATSE
Girls have cooties

Simplex3 02-01-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10
Thanks. I would hope Im worth more than a your momma joke. At least make fun of my manhood or something.

One more thing - you obviously have never seen my mom.

Yeah, it's a serious risk any time you use the "on your mother" joke.