ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Declaration Of Independence, MO - The People vs. Matthew Gus Brennan Cassel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261629)

BoneKrusher 07-22-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 8759360)
Oh, yes. The game in which Mr. Wonderful threw for 4 INT's and a QBR under 40 and told the media he graded out perfectly.

That's our boy Matty.
whatta guy.:D

splatbass 07-22-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8760153)
:facepalm:

Did you ****ing READ the OP?

Yes. I wasn't replying about the OP. Did you read the post I was replying to? Are you illiterate?

RealSNR 07-22-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 8760195)
Yes. I wasn't replying about the OP. Did you read the post I was replying to? Are you illiterate?

It's just weird that you could read all those statistics about Cassel's failures and how he's NEVER been able to throw a good pass, and then say, "well, there IS the possibility that all those acrobatic catches were actually the best available passes he could have thrown on the field."

I mean, it'd be one thing if Cassel showed small incremental improvement in his game over the course of three years. But he hasn't even done that.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 8760106)
you got a raise due to the minimum wage rate increase......what is it you do?

LMAO

I am not paid by the hour.

Cassel's hours, however, ARE NUMBERED.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8760223)
I mean, it'd be one thing if Cassel showed small incremental improvement in his game over the course of three years. But he hasn't even done that.

but jamaal charles was hurt and todd haley is stupid and bill muir is too NOT CASSEL

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 8760149)
Does anyone have the gif of Cassel in the Ravens playoff game where he had like 10 seconds in the pocket and threw the INT? I believe it was in the late 3rd quarter.

You know, it has occurred to me that there are absolutely zero GIFs of Cassel failing against the Ravens.

This week I'll rectify that.

THIS THREAD IS JUST GETTING STARTED

splatbass 07-22-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8760223)
It's just weird that you could read all those statistics about Cassel's failures and how he's NEVER been able to throw a good pass, and then say, "well, there IS the possibility that all those acrobatic catches were actually the best available passes he could have thrown on the field."

I like facts before I make up my mind about something. I don't have facts about those particular throws the person I replied to was talking about, so I won't form an opinion about it.

This forum has enough unfounded opinions based on hate and anger.

RealSNR 07-22-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 8760228)
I like facts before I make up my mind about something. I don't have facts about those particular throws the person I replied to was talking about, so I won't form an opinion about it.

This forum has enough unfounded opinions based on hate and anger.

Oh facts? You mean like the stuff GoChiefs posted?

In58men 07-22-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad King (Post 8760227)
You know, it has occurred to me that there are absolutely zero GIFs of Cassel failing against the Ravens.

This week I'll rectify that.

THIS THREAD IS JUST GETTING STARTED

It's a movement

BoltWalt 07-22-2012 07:18 PM

I can't believe I read the whole thing... !

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoltWalt (Post 8760249)
I can't believe I read the whole thing... !

Now you can troll us with confidence.

BoneKrusher 07-22-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8760245)
It's a movement

yeah
like womens lib, Toads gonna liberate Castle.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 07:24 PM

By the way, here is a desktop-sized version of The Signing. It could use some cool text or something maybe for an "official" desktop if someone wants to make one. This version doesn't have Haley or Bowe.

http://i.imgur.com/rPtoI.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 8760255)
yeah
like womens lib, Toads gonna liberate Castle.

All I can free...is your mind.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hggb3pG93w..._your_mind.jpg

splatbass 07-22-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8760240)
Oh facts? You mean like the stuff GoChiefs posted?

First of all, Clayton obviously needs to get out of his mom's basement and get laid. Second of all the stuff he posted doesn't tell me what Cassel did in the offseason workouts, it just shows his general tendencies.

Are you really arguing against getting all the facts before forming an opinion? I hope to hell you are never on a jury.

Hammock Parties 07-22-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 8760297)
Second of all the stuff he posted doesn't tell me what Cassel did in the offseason workouts.

LMAO

OFFSEASON WORKOUTS WILL SAVE US, EVERYONE!

THIS YEAR...THE KING WILL BE FAIR, AND OUR COLONIES WILL FLOURISH!

THIS YEAR.