ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Radar Chief 04-01-2014 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 10532497)
I havent seen a lick of this season.
What happen to his baby?

Lizzy turned her into a zombie.

Easy 6 04-01-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

I havent seen a lick of this season. Whos left satnding, Rick, Daryl, Micchone and Carol? Anyone else? What happen to his baby?

All of those people are still kickin, Ricks baby is a mystery, presumed to be on a bus that left the prison after a raid by the Governor.

allen_kcCard 04-01-2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10532524)
All of those people are still kickin, Ricks baby is a mystery, presumed to be on a bus that left the prison after a raid by the Governor.

not sure if serious/

Fire Me Boy! 04-01-2014 01:58 PM

Quote:

I havent seen a lick of this season. Whos left satnding, Rick, Daryl, Micchone and Carol? Anyone else? What happen to his baby?

Rick killed Carl, faked his own death, and became a lumberjack.

Radar Chief 04-01-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10532539)
Rick killed Carl, faked his own death, and became a lumberjack.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mL7n5mEmXJo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6 04-01-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allen_kcCard (Post 10532537)
not sure if serious/

I missed a good half of this season, but when the Governor attacked the prison, didn't they find the car seat Ricks baby was in empty?

My guess is that someone grabbed the baby and boarded the bus on its way out... now, I am confused by Radars post saying she was turned into a zombie...

Help a brother out here, did I get caught slippin by missing too much of this season?... I started this season in the episode before the Governor found the women, kid and grandpa in the abandoned apartment building, then killed gramps when he got turned.

Mr. Plow 04-01-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10532555)
I missed a good half of this season, but when the Governor attacked the prison, didn't they find the car seat Ricks baby was in empty?

My guess is that someone grabbed the baby and boarded the bus on its way out... now, I am confused by Radars post saying she was turned into a zombie...

Help a brother out here, did I get caught slippin by missing too much of this season?... I started this season in the episode before the Governor found the women, kid and grandpa in the abandoned apartment building, then killed gramps when he got turned.

Baby is alive.

Easy 6 04-01-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 10532562)
Baby is alive.

Ahhh ok, its all coming clear now... damn, what messed up my short term memory?

Carol has the baby, why did I forget that?

Radar Chief 04-01-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10532573)
Ahhh ok, its all coming clear now... damn, what messed up my short term memory?

Carol has the baby, why did I forget that?

There's a pretty good chance FMB and I were just screwing with Carlota but she's going to have to watch the show to find out. ;)

Easy 6 04-01-2014 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 10532590)
There's a pretty good chance FMB and I were just screwing with Carlota but she's going to have to watch the show to find out. ;)

Oooh... well then, the baby is DEAD Carlota!

It was terrible, you should've been there...

Valiant 04-01-2014 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 10532075)
This was the best season yet, IMHO. The development of the characters, (especially Rick, Carol and Michonne) was excellent. The writers are really making sure you care about these people and find their stories compelling and interesting.
I thought Carol was going to be one of the first people offed in season one. Now? She might be the last one standing.
I really hope they don't go the comic route with her and Tyreese. But that's what makes the show so good now. If either of them bite the dust, it would suck because we've watched them develop and adjust to their surroundings so well. We couldn't say that last season. I doubt anyone was really effected when T-Dog bit it. We expected it more or less.
Take Herschel's death for example. That was terrible and depressing. Would we have given two shits if that happened earlier in the series? Not really.
The writers have matured and made this the best drama currently on TV.

Agreed.

I am also going with Beth is alive.

I am guessing she finds out her group is in there. Tries to help. Gets location on stash. Finds Carols group. Informs them of stash. Creates distraction. Rick murders everyone. 2 to 3 members deaths.

Valiant 04-01-2014 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10532406)
The zombies are boring as hell, its not like 28 Days Later where they sprint after people, they're all too easy to just smash in the head with any sharp piece of available metal.

The good stuff in this show is whats going on between human beings.

28 days is not zombies. Great movie though. Sequel sucked.

Valiant 04-01-2014 03:07 PM

Sadly enough carlota. The baby was eaten at terminus lone restaurant Chili's.

Baby back ribs.

Easy 6 04-01-2014 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 10532646)
28 days is not zombies. Great movie though. Sequel sucked.

What would you call the creatures in 28?

I will agree that "Weeks Later" was a dud, terrible move to not reunite director and star.

bevischief 04-01-2014 03:08 PM

They woke up on the island.