ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   WHO STOLE MY BRILLIANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOUR AND WHY? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119602)

Mr. Laz 07-06-2005 01:45 PM

How often do you look at your testicles?

:shrug:

Scorp 07-06-2005 01:47 PM

Had the doctor squeeze one last week. I try not to look at them.

brorth 07-06-2005 01:48 PM

Are we talking bare testicle, or does checking the bulge count too?

Braincase 07-06-2005 01:48 PM

I forgot how big that tumor was until I checked...

http://www.natural-history-conservat...gfiles/jar.jpg

Iowanian 07-06-2005 01:52 PM

Yeah.....3 Baow threads on the front page weren't going to give the Mange enough ammo...

Pennywise 07-06-2005 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Yeah.....3 Baow threads on the front page weren't going to give the Mange enough ammo...

When theirs ever drop, they might have a case.

I agree that the next person to start a ballsack thread should have theirs removed via http://stonemfg.net/new_products.htm.

Dinny Bossa Nova 07-06-2005 02:06 PM

With or without a mirror?

Dinny

penchief 07-15-2005 03:08 PM

WHO AND WHY?

Who took the liberty of changing the title of my Ty Law parody thread, and why? Who thinks they have that authority to do so and why?

I mean, I get it that some of you don't like parody threads. But put yourself in someone else's shoes. I'd rather have you delete my entire thread than attribute a thread to me that misrepresents my intentions.

Whomever is responsible for changing the title is taking liberties that they should not be taking and should be warned by the moderators of this community, IMO. Instead of putting your words in somebody else's mouth, just delete the damn thread!

I understand that whoever did it is probably just trying to be funny in the same vein as I was when I posted the thread. But it is a gross violation to fukk with somebody else's words in a way that misrepresents their intentions when others view that thread. Again, I know that in this particular case it may be harmless but it is the principle that matters.

Just as nobody has the right to assign their name to the words and ideas of others, a person also does not have the right to change the words or ideas that someone else has assigned their name to.

I feel fuchin' violated and I want to know who is responsible!

ct 07-15-2005 03:11 PM

tell me how you really feel

but I do agree, btw

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:12 PM

:deevee:

penchief 07-15-2005 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
:deevee:

Lat, the other day I felt a slight mist of sincerity on your part that made me ponder my entrenched perception of you as an idiot. Thank you for reasserting your true self.

Rausch 07-15-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penchief
Who took the liberty of changing the title of my Ty Law parody thread, and why? Who thinks they have that authority to do so and why?

Um, is this a joke?...

chiefs4me 07-15-2005 03:23 PM

Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......ROFL

penchief 07-15-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Um, is this a joke?...

What do you mean? I typed in words that said one thing. I come back hours later and the title of my thread had been changed to the title of somebody else's thread. Do you believe it is okay for someone else to change the title and meaning of another person's thread?

htismaqe 07-15-2005 03:26 PM

The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

What do you mean? I typed in words that said one thing. I come back hours later and the title of my thread had been changed to the title of somebody else's thread. Do you believe it is okay for someone else to change the title and meaning of another person's thread?

Reality check. This is a THREAD ON THE INTERNET. Not a big deal.

HemiEd 07-15-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Get over it...it happens here all the time. Or is it different when it happens to you? The funny part is you said a mod needs to find out who did it...my money is on a mod doing it......ROFL

If I understand correctly they are the only ones that can do it.

ChiTown 07-15-2005 03:26 PM

Violated?

Uh, last I checked, this is a message board - it just smells like a$$ in here.

Donger 07-15-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
The moderators have been informed and responded by telling me that they changed the title of the thread and you can go fist yourself.

Sorry.

ROFL

Radar Chief 07-15-2005 03:27 PM

Stick a cork in the wine and get over yourself. Everyone gets screwed with here.

penchief 07-15-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

If a mod is doing it then that person should most definitely not be a mod.

Anybody ever heard of integrity or respect for others?

Radar Chief 07-15-2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Sorry.

Sounds 'bout right. ROFL

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Honestly, I have never been aware of it happening before. Maybe I should be more in touch with what happens on this board but that doesn't make it right.

Wow. Just, wow.

I'll go with Nachos, a large Pepsi and some milk duds for this one.

ct 07-15-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Sorry.

heh

Donger 07-15-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I've heard of it.

Donger 07-15-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Be quiet, slut.

Rausch 07-15-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

I think it's because you have unpopular political beliefs and the mods, as a collective, are out to get you.

If you wrap your tower in tinfoil it should keep them from focking with your account...

ChiTown 07-15-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

Once, but thanks to Algore, that was before the age of the intranet.

chiefs4me 07-15-2005 03:31 PM

Quote:

What thread are you talking about...there is more then one page, and I found your thread on the second page about Law...:)

integrity and respect are two words left at the door when entering the planet...:)

penchief 07-15-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Sorry.

So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have your buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:33 PM

penchief has a drinking problem. I think he may be in an Aristocrat haze.

Radar Chief 07-15-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

So what you are saying is that those who have authority can abuse that authority to misrepresent the intentions of others?

To be honest, shitmaqe, I have never seen you be so unreasonable. If that is the case, you can have you buddy moderator, whoever HE is, fist you until you are satisfied, which may take a long, long time.

Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored? ROFL

penchief 07-15-2005 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lattimer
Reality check. This is a THREAD ON THE INTERNET. Not a big deal.

Anybody that ventures onto the internet expects to hear smack. But nobody expects to have their own words altered in a way that misreprents their intentions.

AGAIN, I understand that this example is ultimately harmless but a very important principle is involved. Those of you who think this is funny, where is your integrity?

ChiTown 07-15-2005 03:37 PM

Quote:

Anybody that ventures onto the internet expects to hear smack. But nobody expects to have their own words altered in a way that misreprents their intentions.

AGAIN, I understand that this example is ultimately harmless but a very important principle is involved. Those of you who think this is funny, where is your integrity?

It's friday. Lighten up, go get yourself a Fresca and a nice piece of ass. geezus

Skip Towne 07-15-2005 03:38 PM

By God, nobody better ever fuck with my threads, by God.

Rausch 07-15-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Wait...uh....

Quote:

Main Entry: in·teg·ri·ty
Pronunciation: in-'te-gr&-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English integrite, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French integrité, from Latin integritat-, integritas, from integr-, integer entire
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY
2 : an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS
3 : the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS
Wow...apparently I never had any...you learn something new every single day...

siberian khatru 07-15-2005 03:39 PM

I wish somebody would fuck with my threads. They might actually become interesting.

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown
It's friday. Lighten up, go get yourself a Fresca and a nice piece of ass. geezus

Mmmm, Fresca. Mmmmmm, ass. Mmmmm, Frescass.

siberian khatru 07-15-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Wait...uh....

Wow...apparently I never had any...you learn something new every single day...

I had some once ... but I sold it on e-bay so I could buy some crack cocaine.

penchief 07-15-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

What thread are you talking about...there is more then one page, and I found your thread on the second page about Law...:)

integrity and respect are two words left at the door when entering the planet...:)

My thread title was, "TY LAW AGREES TO TERMS WITH TY LAW."

It was changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS." Which was the title of another thread by someone who hates parody threads.

Why were none of the other parody threads changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS?"

Again, I know that this particular case is not the end of the world but anyone who would alter somebody else's words is not only dishonest but most definitely does not deserve a postition that would allow him to abuse the authority of that position.

JMO.

Rausch 07-15-2005 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru

Cool, they sell crack on ebay now?... :)

DeepSouth 07-15-2005 03:44 PM

Quote:

Sorry.

CLASSIC !!

Bootlegged 07-15-2005 03:45 PM

Quote:

My thread title was, "TY LAW AGREES TO TERMS WITH TY LAW."

It was changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS." Which was the title of another thread by someone who hates parody threads.

Why were none of the other parody threads changed to "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS?"

Again, I know that this particular case is not the end of the world but anyone who would alter somebody else's words is not only dishonest but most definitely does not deserve a postition that would allow him to abuse the authority of that position.

Jack Me Off.

htismaqe 07-15-2005 03:49 PM

I merged your thread with several others.

No matter what you believe the "intention" of your thread was, it was SPAM and it was merged with other spam.

The title of the thread "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" was, in itself, a parody.

If you were to read the thread, you would see where I merged it and what would happen to anyone else posting a parody thread.

The thing about fisting yourself was a joke, I think.

penchief 07-15-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief
Funny thing is, if you’d just take it as a joke and continue this would be the end of it. Now that you’ve been pegged as a whiner, guess who the mods are gonna poke sticks at next time they get bored? ROFL

Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.

kc rush 07-15-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru

Really? I steal bikes out of peoples garages, its much easier.

htismaqe 07-15-2005 03:55 PM

Quote:

Radar, I've taken as much abuse as anybody on this forum except for maybe MemyselfI or Jaz. So insults and abuse don't really impact me much. But misrepresenting jor changing my words does.

Again, again, and again, in this particular case it may be ultimately harmless but anybody who thinks that altering somebody else's words or ideas is okay needs to be re-reared, IMO.

YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.

penchief 07-15-2005 04:00 PM

Quote:

I merged your thread with several others.

No matter what you believe the "intention" of your thread was, it was SPAM and it was merged with other spam.

The title of the thread "TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS" was, in itself, a parody.

If you were to read the thread, you would see where I merged it and what would happen to anyone else posting a parody thread.

The thing about fisting yourself was a joke, I think.

That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent when you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your "fisting" bros.

Donger 07-15-2005 04:00 PM

Oh my. That there's a rather graphic example of "cause and effect."

Pants 07-15-2005 04:02 PM

Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.

Rausch 07-15-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

ChiefsPlanet > Arrowhead > The Lounge > WHO STOLE MY RUBBER PENIS AND WHY?
ROFL

htismaqe 07-15-2005 04:02 PM

OK, that was NOT me.

ROFL

htismaqe 07-15-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

That's intersting because most of those other threads are still there, as far as I can tell. Also my particular thread had 10 posts the last time I saw it and now only has 16. So by combining all of the other "parody" threads, including your own, you are saying that the grand total is 16?

As far as SPAM goes, I hope you prove to be as consistent in the future as you have proven to be on this particular topic. I also hope you prove to be as consistent you are evaluating those threads that are posted by your fisting bros.

None of those other threads were still on the first page. Only threads on the first page were merged, the others were already dead.

And all of the mods here, myself included, have been consistent on SPAM threads.

Get over it.

Mr. Laz 07-15-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Hahahahaha, the new title is awesome. Damn, made me spit my DP.

made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

you go stretch armstrong....

Pants 07-15-2005 04:04 PM

I can just imagine penchief acting all pissed looking for his dildo. ROFL Damn... this is some funny shit.

htismaqe 07-15-2005 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz

ROFL

HemiEd 07-15-2005 04:05 PM

ROFL ROFL I knew that I would not be dissapointed, I have a fresh soda and chips.

Pants 07-15-2005 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz
made you spit while being "double penetrated"

thought you were a guy ... oh wait ... ewwww TMI

What can I say, I love DP.

gblowfish 07-15-2005 04:07 PM

John Elway's sex life is none of our business.

penchief 07-15-2005 04:09 PM

Quote:

OK, that was NOT me.

ROFL

Okay, very funny. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. I can see that this is a losing proposition. Have fun with it.

Pants 07-15-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Okay, very funny. Believe it or not, I do have a sense of humor. I can see that this is a losing proposition. Have fun with it.

Just have fun with it. This is why this place is awesome.

penchief 07-15-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

YOUR WORDS WERE NOT CHANGED.

Your thread was merged in with several other SPAM threads and the whole lot of it was re-named.

No it wasn't. Those other threads are still present. It was merged with shitsmack's or whoever titled their's TY LAW HATES PARODY THREADS. Look, it really doesn't matter anymore. You can look and see for yourself but the principle has been obfuscated to the point of aburdity. I'm over it. You guys can have your fun.

The Bad Guy 07-15-2005 04:38 PM

Quote:

So basically you want to know why someone would screw with your parody thread when there were about 200 of them on the board and they were all equally as stupid as yours?

And you want to know why they would change yours like you're some victim?

This is absolutely out of hand.

You take yourself far too seriously. Grow a set please.

Nightfyre 07-15-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown

Dammit, I quit drinking pop. Oh well, guess I'll have to settle for the second half plus gatorade.

penchief 07-15-2005 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
So basically you want to know why someone would screw with your parody thread when there were about 200 of them on the board and they were all equally as stupid as yours?

Well, let me make a couple suggestions then.

First, if a mod is going to change the title of somebody's thread because they claim (truthfully or falsely) to be merging those threads for paractical reasons, maybe they should also change the thread starter's name to "MERGED THREAD."

Second, if the mod is going to change the title of somebody's thread to the title of his own thread or the title of another thread starter's thread, maybe he should attribute the title of that thread to himself or the person who's title is heading that thread, not another person who's thread had nothing to do with that thread title.

If the mod had merged the title with the thread starter who had originally posted that thread title I would have had no problem whatsoever.

Jenson71 07-15-2005 04:55 PM

ROFL

It's a message board man. Just a message board.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2005 04:57 PM

I stole your rubber penis. It is a grand thing.

penchief 07-15-2005 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

No, it appears that mine was the only one that was merged and it looks like it was merged with either the mod's own thread or the thread of someone that he happened to agree with.

As anyone knows, any of those other half-dozen threads will immediately appear on the first page as soon as somebody responds to them.

Look, I don't take my self TOO seriously. But, I'll confess that there are prinicples that I feel very strongly about. For someone to alter another's words or intentions and then basically hem and haw about it like it was totally innocent when their explanation appears to be full of shit...well, that doesn't cut it either.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2005 05:01 PM

The mods should change your name to rubberpenischief

4th and Long 07-15-2005 05:03 PM

Oh for fucks sake! How can someone whine for 5 pages about NOTHING!?

Donger 07-15-2005 05:03 PM

Quote:

No, it appears that mine was the only one that was merged and it looks like it was merged with either the mod's own thread or the thread of someone that he happened to agree with.

As anyone knows, any of those other half-dozen threads will immediately appear on the first page as soon as somebody responds to them.

Look, I don't take my self TOO seriously. But, I'll confess that there are prinicples that I feel very strongly about. For someone to alter another's words or intentions and then basically hem and haw about it like it was totally innocent when their explanation appears to be full of shit...well, that doesn't cut it either.

Pen, my god, it's not like you posted a thread about something personally important, like losing a family member or something. If you had, I could understand your position.

But, fuck me, let it go.

Hammock Parties 07-15-2005 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long

Oh for fucks sake! How can someone whine about 5 pages when it's not even ONE! :p

4th and Long 07-15-2005 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Oh for fucks sake! How can someone whine about 5 pages when it's not even ONE! :p

Questions should end with a question mark, not an exclamation point. :p

Hammock Parties 07-15-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Questions should end with a question mark, not an exclamation point. :p

Oh for fucks sake! How can someone whine for one post about a stupid question mark?

4th and Long 07-15-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Oh for fucks sake! How can someone whine for one post about a stupid question mark?

ROFL

Stinger 07-15-2005 05:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
Yeah, I've heard of it.

Very next post

Quote:

Be quiet, slut.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL (oh man my side hurts from laughing at this thread)

HemiEd 07-15-2005 05:13 PM

Quote:

It is only one page for some of us. ROFL

penchief 07-15-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Pen, my god, it's not like you posted a thread about something personally important, like losing a family member or something. If you had, I could understand your position.

But, fuck me, let it go.

Donger, I'm not personally offended. I have repeatedly stated that this particular case is insignificant. But, even you have to agree that there is a principle involved. If you are going to change somebody else's words you should assign your own name to that change. Whomever changed the title of my thread changed the intent of my thread. They did not attribute that change to themsleves. They misled others who might view that thread to believe that the title of that thread was my intent, even though it was the opposite of my intent.....and more importantly, it was the intent of the person who changed the title.

So, while the topic is insignificant the behavior is not. Especially coming from a moderator. Moderators are supposed to moderate, not insinuate.

4th and Long 07-15-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
It is only one page for some of us. ROFL

Well shit! I had to read through 5 friggin pages! :cuss:

This thread needs to take on a new direction (aka needs hijacked) so ...

Sisters Mary Catherine, Maria Theresa, Katherine Marie, Rose Frances, and Novice Mary Kathleen left the Convent on a trip to St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City and were sight-seeing on a Tuesday in July. It was hot and humid in town and their traditional garb was making them so uncomfortable. They decided to stop in at Patty McGuire's Pub for a cold soft drink. Patty had recently added some special legs to his barstools which were the talk of the fashionable eastside neighborhood. All 5 Nuns sat up at the bar and were enjoying their Cokes when Monsignor Riley entered the bar through the front door with Father McGinty for a cold drink when they were shocked and almost fainted at what they saw.

http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/4...rstools1wh.jpg

4th and Long 07-15-2005 05:18 PM

Quote:

Donger, I'm not personally offended. I have repeatedly stated that this particular case is insignificant. But, even you have to agree that there is a principle involved. If you are going to change somebody else's words you should assign your own name to that change. Whomever changed the title of my thread changed the intent of my thread. They did not attribute that change to themsleves. They misled others who might view that thread to believe that the title of that thread was my intent, even though it was the opposite of my intent.....and more importantly, it was the intent of the person who changed the title.

So, while the topic is insignificant the behavior is not. Especially coming from a moderator. Moderators are supposed to moderate, not insinuate.

Here's your first lesson of the day.

When posting on this board, nothing is sacred!

Welcome to Chiefs Planet. :)