ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With The 23rd Selection In The 2014 Draft The Chiefs Select... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281740)

SeeingRed 02-25-2014 01:17 PM

With The 23rd Selection In The 2014 Draft The Chiefs Select...

Odell Beckham Jr.

GREAT hands, route running, speed, athleticism...the total package. Percy Harvin 2.0 without the concussion issues. If he is left at pick #23 this guy would add tremendously to our offense. Prototypical Andy Reid WR. 6'0" 200 lbs 4.4 speed. Playmaker and difference maker. I could live with Watkins, Evans, Lee or Beckham....Beckham most likely to still be on board and might be the best fit anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZbGUMevcI

In58men 02-25-2014 01:21 PM

I like it. I said it before he's the next Randall Cobb.

BossChief 02-25-2014 01:22 PM

I like the kid, but there are gonna be superior guys available when we pick and this receiver class is ridiculously deep.

We can get a guy that can have Beckams impact in the third round IMO.

23 receivers with a third round grade or higher. 5-10 of them will still be on the board when we pick in the third.

SeeingRed 02-25-2014 01:27 PM

Beckham had over 2200 all purpose yards in 2013...broke all time LSU single season record. Incredible athlete with great hands. Any of the top WRS i like....not Benjamin though....he is good but not the same athlete of the top 4 WRs. All 4 of the top WRs in this year's draft are amazing. Perfect for Chief's current needs.

SeeingRed 02-25-2014 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452899)
I like the kid, but there are gonna be superior guys available when we pick and this receiver class is ridiculously deep.

23 receivers with a third round grade or higher. 5-10 of them will still be on the board when we pick in the third.

alot of good WRs sure....but only a few true GREAT ones! We have a very good TE.....he was just injured and needed surgery last year. Kelce is the real deal.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 10452908)
alot of good WRs sure....but only a few true GREAT ones! We have a very good TE.....he was just injured and needed surgery last year. Kelce is the real deal.

You can't know that Kelce is the real deal yet.

not having a 2nd round pick really hurts

What do the Chiefs do if Sammy Watkins is the only WR drafted when they pick at 23?

Jimmya 02-25-2014 01:51 PM

Crap shoot indeed.

DaKCMan AP 02-25-2014 01:53 PM

Beckham is is a stud and although LSU never fully utilized his skills, Percy Harvin he is not. He's probably a more gifted WR than Percy but not as good of a RAC/return guy.

BossChief 02-25-2014 02:02 PM

I just don't see a lot of difference between a guy like Beckham and addebredis (besides that deep speed) and there's a great chance he's there in the third.

I was a huge supporter of Kelce after seeing his talent level with my own eyes at camp, but micro fracture injuries are almost always problematic long term.

They can't count on him to play a major role going forward.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452962)
I just don't see a lot of difference between a guy like Beckham and addebredis (besides that deep speed) and there's a great chance he's there in the third.

I was a huge supporter of Kelce after seeing his talent level with my own eyes at camp, but micro fracture injuries are almost always problematic long term.

They can't count on him to play a major role going forward.

deep speed is a KEY need for us ... huge

O.city 02-25-2014 02:10 PM

Avery has great deep speed, so it's not as if we need a guy who's just fast.

Beckham could very well end up being a legit #1 type guy. That's why I'd take him.

BossChief 02-25-2014 02:13 PM

If we can come out of the first with a stud tight end and draft the best receiver on the board in the third, we are gonna have an offense that is gonna be top 7 in scoring and yardage.

It all depends on how the draft plays out, too.

There is so much talent in this class I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see us get a guy that nobody expects to fall just because of the depth of the position groups.

Almost 200 players in this class with a third round grade or better.

That's basically DOUBLE the average number.

SeeingRed 02-25-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10452917)
You can't know that Kelce is the real deal yet.

not having a 2nd round pick really hurts

What do the Chiefs do if Sammy Watkins is the only WR drafted when they pick at 23?

Thats a tough one....then maybe you go with Mike Evans since he is a great athlete as well but is 6'5" 230....but I donno....Beckham has better speed and hands. Couldnt go wrong with Evans, Beckham or Lee in my opinion....but I think Beckham really fits Reid's offense. He is like a bigger better Deshawn Jackson.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452990)
If we can come out of the first with a stud tight end and draft the best receiver on the board in the third,

i'd be ok with that

If we can get a FS in FA it would free us up to be more aggressive about getting the best combo of TE/WR possible in the draft.

BossChief 02-25-2014 02:20 PM

The best is if we can trade down and add another second or third.

That's like getting another first in this class.

TEX 02-25-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10452996)
i'd be ok with that

If we can get a FS in FA it would free us up to be more aggressive about getting the best combo of TE/WR possible in the draft.

This.
An outstanding TE would greatly impact this offense quickly. IMO, more than another good WR would. I'd still like to add both now.

CaliforniaChief 02-25-2014 03:05 PM

Even if Kelce ends up being a beast, having two stud TE's would be great so I'd be ok with that.

Trading down to pick up a 2nd would be optimal because of the depth of this draft class. Finding a team willing to forsake their 2nd would be difficult because of the depth of this draft class. But who knows, someone falls a bit, a team falls in love with a player, especially if they're already championship-caliber.

If we stay put at #23, while I'd be fine with a beast TE or Beckham/Lee, I actually see more value investing a first rounder in a pass rusher (like Dee Ford), an elite safety (Pryor/Clinton-Dix), or someone on the line who can be disruptive (Hageman, Tuitt, Jernigan).

Direckshun 02-25-2014 03:10 PM

We're probably not going to trade down. It's a deep draft, which lessons the impetus for teams to trade up.

That said, Beckham's a homerun if we land him. I'm fearing he's going to be gone by the time we're up.

Jace Amaro and Brandin Cooks will almost certainly be on the board. Either one of them are also home runs.

Kman34 02-25-2014 03:11 PM

Eddie Kennison, Carlos Carson, Dwayne Bowe..... I hope this Next LSU guy does well. :hmmm:

King_Chief_Fan 02-25-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 10452890)
Odell Beckham Jr.

GREAT hands, route running, speed, athleticism...the total package. Percy Harvin 2.0 without the concussion issues. If he is left at pick #23 this guy would add tremendously to our offense. Prototypical Andy Reid WR. 6'0" 200 lbs 4.4 speed. Playmaker and difference maker. I could live with Watkins, Evans, Lee or Beckham....Beckham most likely to still be on board and might be the best fit anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jZbGUMevcI

can he play OT?

Chief Roundup 02-25-2014 03:22 PM

This place is going to be pissed as usual if we draft DL or OL like I am afraid Dorsey will.

Bwana 02-25-2014 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10453004)
The best is if we can trade down and add another second or third.

That's like getting another first in this class.

I agree with that, it would depend on the pick.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10453132)
This place is going to be pissed as usual if we draft DL or OL like I am afraid Dorsey will.

what proof do you have that Dorsey will draft OLine?

the green bay packers have drafted Oline in the 1st round twice in the last decade

just get over it

Direckshun 02-25-2014 03:36 PM

It's entirely possible Dorsey goes with an elite talent at DE, like Hageman or Tuitt.

It's also worth nothing that he used his 1st rounder last year to draft an heir to a likely-departing veteran.

He could very well draft CB or OLB if the value's there to eventually replace either (or both) of our starting CBs or Hali.

Direckshun 02-25-2014 03:53 PM

(a.) Assuming the following players are off the board:

QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
QB Blake Bortles, UCF
QB Johnny Manziel. Texas A&M
QB Derek Carr, Fresno State
WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson
WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
WR Odell Beckham, Jr., LSU
TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina
OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
OT Greg Robinson, Auburn
OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
DT/DE Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
DE Kony Ealy, Missouri
OLB Khalil Mack,Buffalo
OLB Anthony Barr,UCLA
CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
S HaHa Clinton-Dix, Alabama

(b.) And assuming no game-changing FAs are added, and of the departing FAs, we only retain Schwartz.

Here's a comprehensive list right now of who I'd take at 23, in order, as of now:

1. WR Brandin Cooks, Oregon State -- elite speed and great route-runner; true deep threat on the outside.
2. TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech -- peerless route-runner at the TE position
3. CB Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State -- great in man coverage, would take over as starter in 2015
4. OLB Dee Ford, Auburn -- undersized, but with elite passrushing potential
5. DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame -- project with elite athleticism at 3-4 DE position
6. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame -- if Poe to DE is a serious option, and Nix lasts, this is worth considering
7. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington -- project w/ huge size to be elite in future seasons
8. S Calvin Pryor, Louisville -- will need work in coverage, but great at eating up space

I bolded the players I'd heavily consider taking over everybody on this list, who have a remote chance to last.

hometeam 02-25-2014 03:58 PM

I like him there if Ebron is not available

Direckshun 02-25-2014 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10453209)
I like him there if Ebron is not available

Ebron's a wet dream.

He's the perfect Dorsey selection, but he's probably gone in the Top 15.

The Franchise 02-25-2014 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10453201)
(a.) Assuming the following players are off the board:

QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
QB Blake Bortles, UCF
QB Johnny Manziel. Texas A&M
QB Derek Carr, Fresno State
WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson
WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
WR Odell Beckham, Jr., LSU
TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina
OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
OT Greg Robinson, Auburn
OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
DT/DE Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
DE Kony Ealy, Missouri
OLB Khalil Mack,Buffalo
OLB Anthony Barr,UCLA
CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
S HaHa Clinton-Dix, Alabama

(b.) And assuming no game-changing FAs are added, and of the departing FAs, we only retain Schwartz.

Here's a comprehensive list right now of who I'd take at 23, in order, as of now:

1. WR Brandin Cooks, Oregon State -- elite speed and great route-runner; true deep threat on the outside.
2. TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech -- peerless route-runner at the TE position
3. CB Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State -- great in man coverage, would take over as starter in 2015
4. OLB Dee Ford, Auburn -- undersized, but with elite passrushing potential
5. DE Stephon Tuitt, Notre Dame -- project with elite athleticism at 3-4 DE position
6. NT Louis Nix, Notre Dame -- if Poe to DE is a serious option, and Nix lasts, this is worth considering
7. TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington -- project w/ huge size to be elite in future seasons
8. S Calvin Pryor, Louisville -- will need work in coverage, but great at eating up space

I bolded the players I'd heavily consider taking over everybody on this list, who have a remote chance to last.

Donald and Nix are going before Hageman.

Chief Roundup 02-25-2014 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10453168)
what proof do you have that Dorsey will draft OLine?

the green bay packers have drafted Oline in the 1st round twice in the last decade

just get over it

The same proof anyone else has for what Dorsey might do.

Yeah that is right only twice, but they were in back to back years. Even though they had Chad Clifton and Bryan Bulaga, the previous years 1st rd draft pick, starting at the OT spots he drafted Derrok Sherrod OT.
When Albert leaves our OT is Fisher and Stephenson and then no one. I would not be surprised if Dorsey did not want to trust Alex Smiths blind side to Stephonson or Fisher especially without a quality backup.

OldSchool 02-25-2014 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10453216)
Ebron's a wet dream.

He might not go that high, who knows. Everyone I knew thought that Eifert was going in the top 15 the year he came out and he lasted until pick 21. He has nearly the same measurables as Ebron but had better hands and is a bit taller/longer. The draft wasn't particularly strong offensively in 2013 either. Ebron does have a chance of getting to us at 23 especially with the strength of this year's receiving class.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10453346)
The same proof anyone else has for what Dorsey might do.

Yeah that is right only twice, but they were in back to back years. Even though they had Chad Clifton and Bryan Bulaga, the previous years 1st rd draft pick, starting at the OT spots he drafted Derrok Sherrod OT.
When Albert leaves our OT is Fisher and Stephenson and then no one. I would not be surprised if Dorsey did not want to trust Alex Smiths blind side to Stephonson or Fisher especially without a quality backup.

people around here are just obsessed

not only does Fisher look to be a fine OT, but so does Stephenson

Just Passin' By 02-25-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10453216)
Ebron's a wet dream.

It's early and everything could be a smokescreen, but everything I'm reading and hearing has Ebron going to the Jets.

saphojunkie 02-25-2014 06:41 PM

My concern with Beckham is all of the talk that he's better after the catch. I'd really like a wide receiver who is good BEFORE the catch. However, last year our offense was dominated by WR crossing patters that were designed to get guys the ball as soon as possible and let them build up YAC.

So, maybe Beckham is the right choice. Call it an idiosyncrasy on my part.

KChiefs1 02-25-2014 06:43 PM

I want Dennard.

Mr. Laz 02-25-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 10453470)
I want Dennard.

You want a corner in round 1?

OldSchool 02-25-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10453490)

It's not a stretch to say that Dennard could come in and provide better coverage than Flowers currently can in this press-man scheme. Dennard is as polished and disciplined as they come.

SeeingRed 02-25-2014 08:13 PM

If we dont get a WR with round 1 pick it better be because Clinton Dix falls to #23....otherwise its a tough sell to me. (I get the Ebron interest if he falls to #23 but would still prefer a top flight talent at WR there)

Mr_Tomahawk 02-25-2014 08:15 PM

Darqueze Dennard.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-25-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Yes.

Ragged Robin 02-25-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452899)

This.

Chief Roundup 02-25-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Pass Rusher

T-post Tom 02-26-2014 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10452897)
I like it. I said it before he's the next Randall Cobb.

http://the-back-row.com/wp-content/u...05/TexCobb.jpg

TambaBerry 02-26-2014 06:20 AM

I want Dennard, Verret(spelling), or Gilbert in the first. This will allow us to cut Flowers in 2015 unless he takes a pay cut. This is assuming both the safeties are gone.

Mav 02-26-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeeingRed (Post 10452993)
Thats a tough one....then maybe you go with Mike Evans since he is a great athlete as well but is 6'5" 230....but I donno....Beckham has better speed and hands. Couldnt go wrong with Evans, Beckham or Lee in my opinion....but I think Beckham really fits Reid's offense. He is like a bigger better Deshawn Jackson.

I have a hard time accepting that any receiver in this draft has better hands than Evans

Mav 02-26-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dingleberry (Post 10454315)
I want Dennard, Verret(spelling), or Gilbert in the first. This will allow us to cut Flowers in 2015 unless he takes a pay cut. This is assuming both the safeties are gone.

Gilbert won't get out of the top 10 now.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10454392)
Gilbert won't get out of the top 10 now.

Dennard is probably a top 15 pick as well.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10453669)
Darqueze Dennard.

Won't be available at 23 most likely, he did himself a lot of favors in Indy.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10454391)
I have a hard time accepting that any receiver in this draft has better hands than Evans

Mike Evans is the guy I want.

Mav 02-26-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10454419)
Won't be available at 23 most likely, he did himself a lot of favors in Indy.

He did indeed. Arnold killed it too. Would of been a nice replacer for tjax.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10453536)
It's not a stretch to say that Dennard could come in and provide better coverage than Flowers currently can in this press-man scheme. Dennard is as polished and disciplined as they come.

Which means he probably won't be available, now that everybody knows how fast and athletic he is too.

O.city 02-26-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10454420)

There are about 4 wrs that if love to have.

He's towards the top, but I doubt he's there at 23. Beckham is who I want most I think.

Mav 02-26-2014 08:37 AM

Quote:

Zero chance he makes it past the stupid jets. Ugh.

O.city 02-26-2014 08:38 AM

This draft is just so deep that you should be able to find starters, as rookies, in rounds 4 and 5.

We probably won't but it's possible

Mav 02-26-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10454430)
This draft is just so deep that you should be able to find starters, as rookies, in rounds 4 and 5.

We probably won't but it's possible

Hard to find that many starters on good teams.

O.city 02-26-2014 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10454432)
Hard to find that many starters on good teams.

When you account for special teams, not so much. Plus we have quite a few holes

hometeam 02-26-2014 08:44 AM

I don't know if im nuts but I don't like Evans at all.

I would rather have OD.

Mav 02-26-2014 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10454441)
I don't know if im nuts but I don't like Evans at all.

I would rather have OD.

Nah. It makes sense. Everyone thinks a big receiver is going to be BALDWIN. Thus guy is not BALDWIN. This guy could be Fitzgerald.

Mav 02-26-2014 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 10454425)
There are about 4 wrs that if love to have.

He's towards the top, but I doubt he's there at 23. Beckham is who I want most I think.

I thought you wanted cooks?

Tombstone RJ 02-26-2014 08:51 AM

Last year's draft was deep with offensive lineman and this years draft is deep with WR. KC will definitely cash in.

Bambi 02-26-2014 08:54 AM

I had never really watched the combine before but I watched some Saturday when the WRs were on.

Hard to tell the difference between most of them except for Evans. The dude is a monster.

It was funny to see how many of these guys simply can't catch very well. Odell Beckham did stand out a bit because it looks like he's got great hands. I'd be happy with that pick

milkman 02-26-2014 09:20 AM

Quote:

Everyone was impressed with his gauntlet drill, and I don't get it.

I thought he was lazy and ran it at half speed.

Mav 02-26-2014 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10454454)
Last year's draft was deep with offensive lineman and this years draft is deep with WR. KC will definitely cash in.

Yeahhhhh, cause you guys have hit on so many first rounders lately. How is Sylvster Williams working out for you?

I mean, sure tell me about Demaryius Thomas, hes great, but, in that same draft you took Tim Tebow.

And, sure tell me about Von Miller, and ill tell you about how he is a druggy loser, who then tore his Acl. So, lets be honest. The Chiefs and Broncos, probably shouldn't be bragging about their drafting skills.

Mav 02-26-2014 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10454487)

I only needed to see two things for him.

I wanted to see how he ran. And, I wanted to see how he attacked the ball. Hes a pure hands catcher, and on top of that, his hands are ENORMOUS.

The other stuff. Meh.

OldSchool 02-26-2014 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10454454)

This year is really deep with DBs (just not really safeties at the top) and OL men as well.

Tombstone RJ 02-26-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10454499)
Yeahhhhh, cause you guys have hit on so many first rounders lately. How is Sylvster Williams working out for you?

I mean, sure tell me about Demaryius Thomas, hes great, but, in that same draft you took Tim Tebow.

And, sure tell me about Von Miller, and ill tell you about how he is a druggy loser, who then tore his Acl. So, lets be honest. The Chiefs and Broncos, probably shouldn't be bragging about their drafting skills.

whatever, I was being serious about this draft being deep at WR and that KC should score on one.

-King- 02-26-2014 09:34 AM

Quote:

This. I see him as a better version of Aaron Hernandez.... Minus the whole murderee thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mav 02-26-2014 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10454509)
whatever, I was being serious about this draft being deep at WR and that KC should score on one.

Fair enough, although, I think the Chiefs would benefit from a player like Julius Thomas more.

:D

htismaqe 02-26-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10454445)
Nah. It makes sense. Everyone thinks a big receiver is going to be BALDWIN. Thus guy is not BALDWIN. This guy could be Fitzgerald.

ANDRE JOHNSON

htismaqe 02-26-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10454487)

I'm impressed with his tape. That's enough for me.

I still prefer TE over WR but if we're going WR, I want Evans.

htismaqe 02-26-2014 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10454511)
This. I see him as a better version of Aaron Hernandez.... Minus the whole murderee thing.
Posted via Mobile Device

Evans? He's a WR.

Jimmya 02-26-2014 10:19 AM

Sometimes I feel that Evans is an updated version of Bowe .... Don't know if that's good or not.

chiefscafan 02-26-2014 10:28 AM

I go Lee or Clinton - Dix. But yes if we could get a FS and a CB it would free us up to do so much more.

milkman 02-26-2014 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10454574)
I'm impressed with his tape. That's enough for me.

I still prefer TE over WR but if we're going WR, I want Evans.

This is more a critisism of the people commenting on the drill than anything else.

Looking at some of his plays, he seemed to have a knack for getting separation, and a better knack for providing himself as a target when protection broke down, and seems to have good hands.

But I did think he was lazy in the gauntlet, yet no one else even commented on that.

Rausch 02-26-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmya (Post 10454580)
Sometimes I feel that Evans is an updated version of Bowe .... Don't know if that's good or not.

Depends on who your QB is...

SeeingRed 02-26-2014 10:44 AM

I wouldn't be upset if we got Ebron...then we would have 2 potentially GREAT TEs...I know he needs to prove himself but I really think Kelce could be elite. Still would rather see a really skilled WR at #23. But if Ebron is still there and the Jets didn't scoop him up he is def an option to look at.

saphojunkie 02-26-2014 12:57 PM

Looking at these receivers I can't help but think about Scott Pioli drafting Devon ****ing Wylie. Or as Pioli likes to think of him, "the Wes Welker of four different teams' practice squad in a single year."

Mr. Laz 02-26-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10454628)
Depends on who your QB is...

still on that horse, huh?