ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Archer is on FX right now... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222182)

ragedogg69 02-04-2014 10:50 AM

This season definitely has been a slow build, but from the season preview, it is going to get crazy real quick here.
3 week Olympic break :(

Sorter 02-04-2014 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragedogg69 (Post 10413171)
This season definitely has been a slow build, but from the season preview, it is going to get crazy real quick here.
3 week Olympic break :(

This break is stupid and I hate it.

Good news is, we're do for an ocelot episode due to their living arrangements.

Baby Lee 03-25-2014 09:45 PM

Dude, even your balls are made of pussy.

KC_Lee 03-26-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10517233)
Dude, even your balls are made of pussy.

Pam is quickly becoming my favorite character on Archer.

bowener 03-26-2014 05:03 PM

Pam has always been one of my favorite ones. Especially when she is alone with Archer. Overall this season has been disappointing for me. I don't know what it is, but it just ins't hitting all the spots it used to for me.

Baby Lee 03-26-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 10518691)
Pam is quickly becoming my favorite character on Archer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10519017)
Pam has always been one of my favorite ones. Especially when she is alone with Archer. Overall this season has been disappointing for me. I don't know what it is, but it just ins't hitting all the spots it used to for me.

The visual of her in the baby bib grunting for spoonfuls of cocaine a few weeks back still makes me laugh.

KC_Lee 03-26-2014 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10519174)
The visual of her in the baby bib grunting for spoonfuls of cocaine a few weeks back still makes me laugh.

The back and forth between Pam and Archer in the TransAm a few episodes was great.

chiefzilla1501 03-26-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 10519017)

Yeah, same here. I hope this is just a short break and they go back to ISIS. I appreciate what they're trying to do, but there's just something that's missing and I can't figure out what it is.

bowener 03-26-2014 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10519325)
Yeah, same here. I hope this is just a short break and they go back to ISIS. I appreciate what they're trying to do, but there's just something that's missing and I can't figure out what it is.

Now Rick and Morty on the other hand is outstanding!

Baby Lee 03-26-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10519325)

The creator recently said next season is a reboot/deboot.

Dunno if it's back to ISIS as if nothing happened, or just an end to Archer Vice, but it looks like this was a detour.

But it's been a fun one.

That Vice montage that took up like 5 minutes of the end of like the 2nd or 3rd episode was some of the best 'montaging' ever.

I actually felt, I don't know, High? Titillated? Giddy? something along those lines.

I was all 'that was AWESOME!!''

http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.co...t-one-time.jpg

Tribal Warfare 03-29-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10519379)

Dunno if it's back to ISIS as if nothing happened, or just an end to Archer Vice, but it looks like this was a detour.

"It was all a dream"

bowener 03-29-2014 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 10519379)

But it's been a fun one.

That Vice montage that took up like 5 minutes of the end of like the 2nd or 3rd episode was some of the best 'montaging' ever.

I actually felt, I don't know, High? Titillated? Giddy? something along those lines.

I was all 'that was AWESOME!!''

http://jiveturkey.files.wordpress.co...t-one-time.jpg

I am very glad this will end. I have a feeling they are going to jump to events that transpired before the first season began. It would be interesting to see the training of Ray, Archer, Lana, and Luke Troy.

Silock 04-01-2014 01:19 AM

This episode was ****ing hilarious!

KevB 04-02-2014 08:25 AM

Getting caught up from the last few episodes, a couple of lines that had me rolling : after the car crashes down the hill and the tree limb falls on the car, "eat a dick, Jungle".

And when the crocs are tearing apart the two cops, Ray says, "if you're not going to shoot the crocs, at least shoot out my eyes so I don't have to watch!".

Ray: Crocodiles don't have ears!
Archer: They absolutely have ears, shit-head!

This show is consistently funny, and good for at least 3 outright belly laughs per episode.

KC_Lee 04-03-2014 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 10533801)
Getting caught up from the last few episodes, a couple of lines that had me rolling : after the car crashes down the hill and the tree limb falls on the car, "eat a dick, Jungle".

Best...Line...Ever...