ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The 10pm thread (archived) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=155926)

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:00 PM

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:04 PM

I'll start, I can't sleep, it really is like christmas, the last two time the chiefs made the playoffs, albeit they didn't do well, I however, wasn't anywhere close to a chief village. in 95 I was in Cuba (Army) in 03 I was in dallas and had to work that night, I hoped they would win so I could see the next game. This time, I'm back in MO. I don't work (well I work, but I'm off on game day), I found the Planet a few weeks ago, I'm living it up.

And I can't sleep

Crush 01-05-2007 10:07 PM

What can I say? I pumped and hopefully both the ghosts of Lin Elliot's career and Greg Robinson's career can be put to rest tomorrow.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush
What can I say? I pumped and hopefully both the ghosts of Lin Elliot's career and Greg Robinson's career can be put to rest tomorrow.

that's no shiite,

and the ghosts of Lamar going out this year in a blaze of glory.

SLAG 01-05-2007 10:09 PM

im cooking one of these...

about 15 more min. before i take it out to cool..

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2005/08...shApplePie.jpg

tell me if this next Image comes up my blog may not like external links

IMGAGE BELOW:
http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...001-764937.jpg

if you can see the pic some is for tonite.. . the rest for tomorrow!

:thumb:

KILL 'EM CHIEFS

2112 01-05-2007 10:09 PM

CC..there is a rambling bumbling thread..I'll bump it.. ;)

elvomito 01-05-2007 10:10 PM

i refinished my hardwood floors by myself. what a job.

PastorMikH 01-05-2007 10:11 PM

Pssst, new guy, when we want to talk about nothing, we don't start a thread dedicated to nothing, we just hijack a thread and turn it into nothing.

:):)

Buck 01-05-2007 10:11 PM

Are any of you guys going to Miami if the Chiefs make it??? I am if the Chargers go.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:11 PM

It's not 10 here yet - but I'm exhausted. I went skiing today and I don't think I can move out of the recliner.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02

IMGAGE BELOW:

KILL 'EM CHIEFS

It worked!!!!! go for the Negra first and follow with the shitlight, I mean Keystone light.

JK

By the way bill, is bump a bad thing?

Deberg_1990 01-05-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
Are any of you guys going to Miami if the Chiefs make it??? I am if the Chargers go.

Dont worry, you wont be going.............unless Marty suddenly resigns tomorrow.

2112 01-05-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal
It's not 10 here yet - but I'm exhausted. I went skiing today and I don't think I can move out of the recliner.

How is skiing?? :)

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH
Pssst, new guy, when we want to talk about nothing, we don't start a thread dedicated to nothing, we just hijack a thread and turn it into nothing.

Is there an hijack in progress?

Hammock Parties 01-05-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

No. I've always told myself if the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl, I'll watch it on TV.

If they go after that though I'll be there. That's the coronation, baby! :)

2112 01-05-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey
It worked!!!!! go for the Negra first and follow with the shitlight, I mean Keystone light.

JK

No..bump means you raise it to the top of the 1st page..fugg it..this thread will do.. ;)

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PastorMikH

I'm still learning how this thing works!!!

LOL - HaHa that's the same thing I told my wife only last night.

2112 01-05-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
No. I've always told myself if the Chiefs get to the Super Bowl, I'll watch it on TV.

If they go after that though I'll be there. That's the coronation, baby! :)

YOU in south beach??? ROFL

SLAG 01-05-2007 10:14 PM

Quote:

JK

im thinkin that we doo beer bongs for every TD Scored...

thats why i got the 'Stones

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bill parcells
How is skiing?? :)

Today was great (the slopes got 4 inches of fresh snow last night). I even skiied with one of the ski instructors for a couple hours. He was nice enough to not kill me - but my skill level was definately challenged.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

I would be very receptive to the means to go, WHEN the chiefs go, but no plans yet.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

No..bump means you raise it to the top of the 1st page..fugg it..this thread will do.. ;)

Ahh, but I heard the bumb being used alot the other day and it seem to mean 'take this lame post away, now that we are in the playoffs'

2112 01-05-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

Today was great (the slopes got 4 inches of fresh snow last night). I even skiied with one of the ski instructors for a couple hours. He was nice enough to not kill me - but my skill level was definately challenged.

As long as you had fun!! ;)

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:20 PM

Yep - lots of fun, but I've got a feeling tomorrow morning might not be much fun.

2112 01-05-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Ahh, but I heard the bumb being used alot the other day and it seem to mean 'take this lame post away, now that we are in the playoffs'

lol....it's BUMP ;) and we are in the playoffs,considering I'm a Jet fan. :D

You are alright CC,I am happy you changed your sig.;)

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:21 PM

I lived in Colorado when I was 12, been back several time, but not in the last couple years. I miss skiiing.

2112 01-05-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Yep - lots of fun, but I've got a feeling tomorrow morning might not be much fun.

Take a HOT shower and see your chiropractor..that always makes me feel better!! :)

Buck 01-05-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
Dont worry, you wont be going.............unless Marty suddenly resigns tomorrow.

Did you ever think that it wasn't the coach but maybe the players who didn't get it done?

Crush 01-05-2007 10:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Boom.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

lol....it's BUMP ;) and we are in the playoffs,considering I'm a Jet fan. :D

You are alright CC,I am happy you changed your sig.;)

Yeah, the planet mignons were calling for my head, that yellow, red yellow red, - well, it sounded good as an idea, but it was hard on the eyes.

No one really seem to like the Monty Python quote either.

I'm misunderstood, the story of my life.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:24 PM

Quote:

Did you ever think that it wasn't the coach but maybe the players who didn't get it done?

Well, if it was the players fault, then you may have the green light this year. John Elway retired.

Skip Towne 01-05-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02

IMGAGE BELOW:

KILL 'EM CHIEFS

Sara Lee's pies are cheaper and just as good. I like peach.

Buck 01-05-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Boom.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7654/ohmyzc6.jpg

Mr. Plow 01-05-2007 10:26 PM

I'm in the process of finishing my basement - walls, sheet rock, carpet - just finished putting in a new staircase & railing, which turned out to be a bigger job than I thought.

Now, I'm ripping out my upstairs carpet & getting ready to install some new.

I quickly realized that even though I found the "perfect house" 3 years ago, there's a lot of shit I want to do to it.

2112 01-05-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Yeah, the planet mignons were calling for my head, that yellow, red yellow red, - well, it sounded good as an idea, but it was hard on the eyes.

No one really seem to like the Monty Python quote either.

I'm misunderstood, the story of my life.

It's the initiation phase,thats when you find out who has testicular fortitude to stay..I was -12,000 in the red(reputation wise) after my first week.. LMAO

RJ 01-05-2007 10:27 PM

What would you like to know about flooring?

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:28 PM

I'm hungry, but that won't be a problem if my buddy calls, and we go out drinking. The need to eat will suddenly disappear. I highly recommend Grey Goose and cranberry juice. You can't even taste the vodka when it's mixed well.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

I lived in Colorado when I was 12, been back several time, but not in the last couple years. I miss skiiing.

I skiied once (first time) about 16 years ago and tested the structural integrity of a log snow fence (NM). I was on the IR list with a cracked hip for the rest of the season. The following year - off to the slopes I went. No dice, couldn't get it. Fast forward to my ESPN Agony of Defeat Video audition of 2004 (one weekend at Big Sky). I had a great time - so went back in 2005 (one weekend at Big Sky). For some reason, I did alot better in '05 and went at least dozen times (a couple places in Wyoming and then here at home). I've probably gone about a half dozen times or so this season... The snow hasn't been all that great here yet. dammit.

I'm going to Snowy Range WY next weekend.

thepascalblaze 01-05-2007 10:29 PM

So is this a roll call, check in sort of thing?

chubychecker 01-05-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I'm hungry, but that won't be a problem if my buddy calls, and we go out drinking. The need to eat will suddenly disappear. I highly recommend Grey Goose and cranberry juice. You can't even taste the vodka when it's mixed well.

what about for us po' folk???

Crush 01-05-2007 10:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Can't wait for my favorite program.

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Sara Lee's pies are cheaper and just as good. I like peach.

I just had a piece of Oreo pie :thumb:

rad 01-05-2007 10:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I hope to see by 7:00 EDT tommorow:

SLAG 01-05-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepascalblaze
So is this a roll call, check in sort of thing?

If you dont mind could u answer me the origin of your user name..

I know who Blaze Pascal is but i wonder what your affiliation is with him

:hmmm:

SLAG

just Curious

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

It's the initiation phase,thats when you find out who has testicular fortitude to stay..I was -12,000 in the red(reputation wise) after my first week.. LMAO

That's odd - I had lots of green rep after my first day of posting.

Of course, I think it was like 2pm here in the States and I had probably just gotten home from the bar in the ROK after a tough night of drinking whiskey & soju.

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubychecker
what about for us po' folk???

There's nothing wrong with Skky vodka.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:32 PM

Quote:

Take a HOT shower and see your chiropractor..that always makes me feel better!! :)

that would require leaving the recliner.

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Sippin
Tequiza, an old favorite.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Liquid supper/dinner. :thumb:

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

I just had a piece of Oreo pie :thumb:

I tried to eat some hairy pie, but my wife yelled at me, "get out of here you drunk ass, leave me alone"

I tried explaining that the chiefs were in the playoffs, compared it to Louie Vatton (however it's spelled) having a one day sale for 80% off the 07 line. (how freakin happy would she be) She is a big shopper but acts like she still doesn't get it.

007 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

I'm at work so this thread better keep me entertained.

2112 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Of course, I think it was like 2pm here in the States and I had probably just gotten home from the bar in the ROK after a tough night of drinking whiskey & soju.

I was not well liked when I first came here...I was being naughty....my buddy Bwana ;) neg repped me something like 7 times in a 36 hour period..

2112 01-05-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

that would require leaving the recliner.

LMAO

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Liquid supper/dinner. :thumb:

I'm dieting, new years resolution, so I've cut out the mixer. Crown and water, tastes like sugarless tea with a shot of crown. Not too bad really.

2112 01-05-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru

What do you do??

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

I was not well liked when I first came here...I was being naughty....my buddy Bwana ;) neg repped me something like 7 times in a 36 hour period..

Odder yet,

Normally these guys like "naughty".

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

I am such a people pleaser, I only went in 800, freaked me out, thought I would be banned and stuff. I can be mean, don't get me wrong, but the planet is full of chief fans, and I have been jonesin for chief fan interaction, See post 1 of this thread.

You might have been slammed harder than me, because you mentioned something about being a Jets fan???

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

I'm dieting, new years resolution, so I've cut out the mixer. Crown and water, tastes like sugarless tea with a shot of crown. Not too bad really.

Good idea - maybe I'll try whiskey & water.......

After all, diluting it like that I should be able to drink longer - right? ;)

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:39 PM

Should of been dieting tonite. Went out to a sports bar and had the worst hot-wings I've ever had and spent 45 bucks with booze and all. Wasted money when I could have bought a 30 pack of Keystone for 14 bucks and made my own MUCH BETTER wings. Ah well.

2112 01-05-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Odder yet,

Normally these guys like "naughty".

Should I post the thread that ''invited'' me here??

2112 01-05-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

I am such a people pleaser, I only went in 800, freaked me out, thought I would be banned and stuff. I can be mean, don't get me wrong, but the planet is full of chief fans, and I have been jonesin for chief fan interaction, See post 1 of this thread.

You might have been slammed harder than me, because you mentioned something about being a Jets fan???

I was being a troll pain in the ass in the beginning..thats why.. ;)

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:41 PM

Quote:

Do I know you? Are you worthy of being entertained?

I haven't been around regularly for quite awhile...

thepascalblaze 01-05-2007 10:42 PM

SLAGO2...

It's an allusion to Blaise Pascal and his "wager" concerning the existence of God, which may or may not be inherently fallacious, but is an interesting launching point for religious/philosophical arguments.

Ultimateley it was not well thought out when I registered as tpascalb. A recent thread here about God promted me to ask for it to be changed to be less vague...

...at least someone got the reference to Pascal, probably more famous in the U.S. for mathematics, particularly Pascal's Triangle.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Good idea - maybe I'll try whiskey & water.......

After all, diluting it like that I should be able to drink longer - right? ;)

that could work, positive thinking and everything.

2112 01-05-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

He's the poster formerly known as ''kc chiefsguru''

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:43 PM

I tried cannelloni today at a restaurant called Players in Warrensburg. I was disappointed, but I didn't really know what to expect.

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

I was being a troll pain in the ass in the beginning..thats why.. ;)

here is the reason the internet sucks in social standings, it's impossible to reckonize sarcasm.

Gee I couldn't see you being that way.

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:44 PM

Quote:

I tried cannelloni today at a restaurant called Players in Warrensburg. I was disappointed, but I didn't really know what to expect.

Never heard of it.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:45 PM

I ate 3/4 of a nasty cheeseburger today.

Crush 01-05-2007 10:46 PM

I had chocolate cake today and it was delicious.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

here is the reason the internet sucks in social standings, it's impossible to reckonize sarcasm.

Gee I couldn't see you being that way.

I love sarcasm.

007 01-05-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Guess you will just have to hang around and find out.

Bugeater 01-05-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

The "gal" part of your username had a lot to do with that.

2112 01-05-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

I ate 3/4 of a nasty cheeseburger today.

More info please.. :eek:

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:47 PM

What a coincidence, I watched kid eat 3 or 4 cheezy boogers today. :)

Sam Hall 01-05-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigVE
Never heard of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannelloni

Bugeater 01-05-2007 10:48 PM

Quote:

Well there's nothing more entertaining than dancing bananas!
PBJ PBJ PBJ

BigVE 01-05-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

Thanks. Still never heard of it.

Cntrygal 01-05-2007 10:49 PM

Quote:

I had chocolate cake today and it was delicious.

The wench watered down my hot chocolate today. :mad:

crazycoffey 01-05-2007 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepascalblaze
SLAGO2...

It's an allusion to Blaise Pascal and his "wager" concerning the existence of God, which may or may not be inherently fallacious, but is an interesting launching point for religious/philosophical arguments.

Ultimateley it was not well thought out when I registered as tpascalb. A recent thread here about God promted me to ask for it to be changed to be less vague...

...at least someone got the reference to Pascal, probably more famous in the U.S. for mathematics, particularly Pascal's Triangle.

wasn't he the famous atheist / mathmatician / scientist that was out to prove God didn't exist. Then, after years of this, he suddenly decided that God did exist after all and converted to Christianity before he died?

I don't know much about it, but I heard about it recently and the name, "Pacal" seemed to remind me of that story.