ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ian Rapoport has some kind of Chiefs news (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270036)

Bowser 02-19-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9415952)
Wait. What? Linkage?

I know ***** is incredibly ****ing stupid, but the above is news to me.

I think The Bad Guy talked about it in some other thread. Basically everyone in the room wanted Kaepernick, but Pioli took Jon ****ing Baldwin.

Easy 6 02-19-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9413812)
I'd give Baldwin a chance this year. However, his lack of explosiveness is definitely concerning. Additionally, I think his confidence took a huge hit this year. Impossible to know or confirm without talking to the guy but that's what it seemed to me.

Agreed on all of this, he's anything but explosive, takes all day to reach top speed.

I just dont really see him impressing Reid much, i would consider him very much on the bubble with this new regime, i'm personally fine with giving him a chance with the new crew... just dont think he'll be what they want.

the Talking Can 02-19-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9416003)
I think The Bad Guy talked about it in some other thread. Basically everyone in the room wanted Kaepernick, but ***** took Jon ****ing Baldwin.

jesus

christ

on a gigantic dildo

ModSocks 02-19-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9416071)
Agreed on all of this, he's anything but explosive, takes all day to reach top speed.

I just dont really see him impressing Reid much, i would consider him very much on the bubble with this new regime, i'm personally fine with giving him a chance with the new crew... just dont think he'll be what they want.

I think when he was drafted, his lack of explosivness and the time it took him to get up to speed was known. So was his inability to run routes.

However, it was suppose to have been offset by his physical size, outstanding leaping ability and body control.

Thus far, he's demonstrated that he's not a physical player despite his size and he is terrible at timing his jumps and positioning himself to make a play on the ball....thus negating his vertical leap.

htismaqe 02-19-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9416124)
Thus far, he's demonstrated that he's not a physical player despite his size and he is terrible at timing his jumps and positioning himself to make a play on the ball....thus negating his vertical leap.

Yep.

NJChiefsFan 02-19-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9414105)
Not sure on the intent of Alberts last tweet 4 hours ago, but he tweeted "Chiefs all day" to Adam Schefter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priest31kc (Post 9414125)
No he was replying to a tweet from @Chiefs_All_Day, who was replying to a tweet from Schefter...He said "haha"..

LMAO

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9415952)
Wait. What? Linkage?

I know ***** is incredibly ****ing stupid, but the above is news to me.

Yeah that is news to me as well. It is also sickening.