ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc celebrity sighting (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185751)

RNR 06-11-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4789128)
We're all different. I choose to be civil.

BTW did you have fun at the game?

bogey 06-11-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 4789176)
BTW did you have fun at the game?

Thanks for asking. Yes, I had a blast! It's easier to watch a game at home with re-play, slo-mo, etc. But it was a lot of fun. I gotta tell ya, LA has some of the most beautiful women in the world and apparently many of them are bandwagon Lakers fans. I saw more cleavage last night than I've seen in a long time. It was a lot of fun.

RNR 06-11-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bogey (Post 4789186)
Thanks for asking. Yes, I had a blast! It's easier to watch a game at home with re-play, slo-mo, etc. But it was a lot of fun. I gotta tell ya, LA has some of the most beautiful women in the world and apparently many of them are bandwagon Lakers fans. I saw more cleavage last night than I've seen in a long time. It was a lot of fun.

I am not much of an NBA fan but it would be cool to see a game live. The cleavage would be a plus :D

Phobia 06-11-2008 11:30 PM

I don't even know who the guy is.... what kind of celebrity could he be?

Mr. Flopnuts 06-11-2008 11:32 PM

Not a fan of his. He's arrogant and pretentious over a sport that no one gives a shit about. The only reason basketball is being watched right now is the nostalgia of Lakers vs. Celtics. That's it.

Pablo 06-11-2008 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 4788846)
Chick flick, but a really funny one.

I was frankly surprised no one had recognized it yet.

Because this board is populated with 99% males.

And I just googled it, the movie has Hugh Grant in it. Hugh fucking Grant, that's why nobody recognized it, because nobody likes British assbag actors.

Pablo 06-11-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4790433)

He's the kind of celebrity you might swerve into if you saw him at a crosswalk, and you'd take the vehicular manslaughter charges because it is for the good of mankind.

kcxiv 06-11-2008 11:38 PM

What i like about Steven A, is that he will tell it like it is. If someone sucks. He will say it. He does not beat around the bush. Alot of other analysts will. Not him. Just right now, he was talking about Pau and he goes. He's soft, It is what it is. He's as soft as pudding, there's no way around it. lol I am a Lakers fan, and i know its true. IT doesnt bother me. It is what it is.

kcxiv 06-11-2008 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 4790433)

He's a celebrity in the sports world i would say. He's not a movie start or a Lebron James type celeb, but he's pretty wel known in the sports world. I can guarantee that every pro athlete knows who he is.

Mr. Flopnuts 06-11-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 4790435)
Because this board is populated with 99% males.

And I just googled it, the movie has Hugh Grant in it. Hugh fucking Grant, that's why nobody recognized it, because nobody likes British assbag actors that recieve fellatio from hookers while gerbiling up the Bu Thole.

FYP

Chiefs_5627 06-12-2008 04:47 AM

About 45 seconds in, watch the part about the cheese doodles!! ROFL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAB5lOIl-2U&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nAB5lOIl-2U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Joe Seahawk 07-07-2014 09:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor on my boat!

KCrockaholic 07-07-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk (Post 10735444)
Richard Sherman and Kam Chancellor on my boat!

The hell?

KCrockaholic 07-07-2014 09:14 PM

A buddy of mine met Lajon Witherspoon by Prairie Fire this weekend. I on the otherhand rarely see anybody worth noting.

Joe Seahawk 07-07-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 10735445)
The hell?

Yep, 4th of July 2014

The guys are absolutely the nicest coolest guys you would ever want to meet, Heres the story:

I'm picking up my kid and 5 of his friends at the Campbells dock, while i was waiting for them i noticed Kam, Richard and Brandon Browner over at the grandview deck/ plaza area, the kids get in my boat and we head out, as soon as we were close to Grandview the kids (College aged) started yelling LOB! and doing the Seahawk Chant. Sherman waves to us to come over there and proceeds to ask for a ride to the rental place across the lake, I asked Kam if he wanted to come along and he said yes and hopped in. The guys were so very cool to make a point to shake everyones hand and let us take a few pics. These guys represented themselves extremely well, So proud to be a fan of guys like this.