ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Late night bullshit: start thinking about our 2nd round pick, folks. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272314)

lewdog 04-20-2013 10:09 PM

If not Geno, then Wilson....no question.

Hammock Parties 04-20-2013 10:11 PM

This guy is not going in the 1st.

16 St. Louis - Rams Fan - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

If he's there in the 2nd and we have #42, think about trading up.

Direckshun 04-20-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9608760)
Carradine would also be tough to part over, although I'm not sure if he could stand up in the 34?

D, thoughts?

He's a hair under 280 lbs, but he has outstanding speed. He could stand up and rush from the outside, absolutely. I don't care that he was a one year wonder. I honestly don't give a shit. I think he's very athletic and tenacious. He did get his shit pushed in a couple times though because he plays so overzealous. Smarter OL were able to get the better of him on that.

Carradine's problem is health. He's recovering from an ACL tear in January. He'll almost certainly start out the season PUP. And while the NFL has a pretty good track record of getting ACL victims back to 100%, you can't ever be sure that's what you'll get.

threebag 04-20-2013 10:12 PM

Why can't we have Sam Montgomery?

ChiefaRoo 04-20-2013 10:12 PM

Take the Center/True Fan

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-20-2013 10:13 PM

I'd rather **** RunKC's entire mongoloid family than draft Wilson or Jones.
Posted via Mobile Device

O.city 04-20-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9608774)
He's a hair under 280 lbs, but he has outstanding speed. He could stand up and rush from the outside, absolutely.

Carradine's problem is health. He's recovering from an ACL tear in January. He'll almost certainly start out the season PUP. And while the NFL has a pretty good track record of getting ACL victims back to 100%, you can't ever be sure that's what you'll get.

Seems he just ran like a 4.8 this week at a pro day. Impressive considering he's 5 months post ACL tear.

I'd still go Minter and try and get Lemonier later.

TLO 04-20-2013 10:14 PM

I'd like Wilson or Bray.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-20-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9608779)
I'd rather **** RunKC's entire mongoloid family than draft Nassib,Wilson, or Jones.
Posted via Mobile Device

Added one in

penbrook 04-20-2013 10:15 PM

So heres a scenario where it is risky as **** but could label Dorsey as a genius.

We might not have a second round pick.

Since more than likely early second round is where qbs will be going.

Several personnel and analysts say if Geno gets past Jax he will go in the second round.

We use that second round pick with a later round pick and trade into the bottom of the first and draft our man Geno Smith!!

Direckshun 04-20-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9608780)
Seems he just ran like a 4.8 this week at a pro day. Impressive considering he's 5 months post ACL tear.

I'd still go Minter and try and get Lemonier later.

His best fit would probably be playing DE in a smaller 4-3 arrangement like a cover 2 or a wide 9.

If you believe in him, he's a very interesting option for the hybrid defense we'll be running.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-20-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9608782)
Added one in

Nassib or Bray wouldn't piss me off at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 04-20-2013 10:18 PM

I find the lack of Rambo faith disturbing.

Direckshun 04-20-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 9608775)
Why can't we have Sam Montgomery?

We can. Just didn't include him.

I think he goes deeper in the draft. 4th or 5th round. Low 3rd at the best.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-20-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9608783)
So heres a scenario where it is risky as **** but could label Dorsey as a genius.

We might not have a second round pick.

Since more than likely early second round is where qbs will be going.

Several personnel and analysts say if Geno gets past Jax he will go in the second round.

We use that second round pick with a later round pick and trade into the bottom of the first and draft our man Geno Smith!!

I don't understand passing on a guy then trading up and getting him. You either think he's franchise caliber and pull the trigger or you pass. Seems dumb as ****. **** value. A top level QB is worth all the picks in the draft and don't play around with letting someone else snag the guy you try to get "value" on.