ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Fan Sues Chiefs for Getting a Beat Down (Clifford Trammell is a pussy) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250936)

Huffman83 10-04-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7966150)
Worthless without video. Makes you wonder what he did to provoke this. Although, and I hate to admit it, I've seen some rowdy ass Chiefs fans be pretty unruly and downright nasty to other fans, especially Donkey or Raiders fans.

It's only a damn game people. Not worth jacking somebody up over.

I bet the incident is on the security cameras. After working a few games in the security booth at MU I was surprised at what you can see w/ the cameras they have at Mizzou. I imagine it's better at Arrowhead!

The question will be whether the Chiefs have a right to refuse to give the footage and let the footage be used as evidence against them. I just don't see it happening unless footage from people in the stands starts hitting up youtube.

Brock 10-04-2011 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 7966569)
I wouldn't be to quick to dismiss this. I was selling beer at the Qwest center in Omaha and we had to take these classes on alcohol training. They showed a Dateline NBC a story on the Giants and how they were sued because one of the fans at a game had drank like 25 beers and was so drunk he couldn't stand, but was able to drive his car and killed a little girl after leaving the stadium. The girls dad got millions from the Giants and the NFL. They were shown to have been negligent. I'm telling you, it's going to get harder and harder to have a couple beers at the game because there are too many dickheads who can't control themselves.

All this guy needs is a sympathetic jury, and the Chiefs will pay up. Probably will be settled out of court.

Actually, most of the money was levied against the beer vendor, not the NFL or the NY Giants. In any event, there is no way for this guy to prove that alcohol had any part in him getting his ass kicked.

Huffman83 10-04-2011 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 7967461)
Actually, most of the money was levied against the beer vendor, not the NFL or the NY Giants. In any event, there is no way for this guy to prove that alcohol had any part in him getting his ass kicked.

Could he sue the Raiders for being responsible for him being a fan?

chasedude 10-04-2011 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffman83 (Post 7967463)
Could he sue the Raiders for being responsible for him being a fan?

Why not, people sue over stupidity everyday!

Valiant 10-04-2011 06:05 PM

I dont see him being a pussy when you type his name into google on the first page

Ming the Merciless 10-04-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 7967826)
I dont see him being a pussy when you type his name into google on the first page

hmm yah, it dropped down to about 8th....interesting

Huffman83 10-04-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7968036)
hmm yah, it dropped down to about 8th....interesting

Politics.

But I don't think you're trying hard enough.