ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Who has the best onion rings? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293386)

eDave 07-15-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11601426)
What? I have tons of Hispanic friends and lived right around tons of them. Why wouldn't you want to?

Hold up. Did I **** up and respond to you? My apologies if so as it was not my intention. But now I suspect 505 is your mult. J/K

And thank you Dog. Yes, it's a compliment and i was being wirey. I truly believe that and your explanation is far superior, my young rabbit.

Sorry Jason.

DaneMcCloud 07-15-2015 08:50 PM

I can take or leave onion rings but those BRGR rings look tasty.

But onions? I couldn't imagine eating hotdogs without chopped onions and dark mustard or red onions on a burger and yellow onions on grilled chicken or carne asade tacos.

How is possible to dislike onions?

eDave 07-15-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11601575)

But onions? I couldn't imagine eating hotdogs without chopped onions and dark mustard or red onions on a burger and yellow onions on grilled chicken or carne asade tacos.

How is possible to dislike onions?

I just ****ing do man!

Hammock Parties 07-15-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11601575)

The people who voted against them are ignorant savages.

DaneMcCloud 07-15-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11601577)
I just ****ing do man!

I can't imagine having a Dodger dog without onions and a beer. Even my little girls love onions on their hot dogs and tacos.

Then again, I eat just about any and all foods. I don't think I have an aversion to anything specific.

DaneMcCloud 07-15-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs (Post 11601578)
The people who voted against them are ignorant savages.

For me, onion rings are best shared. While I enjoy them occasionally, I wouldn't be able to eat a large order like that alone.

eDave 07-15-2015 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 11601581)
I can't imagine having a Dodger dog without onions and a beer. Even my little girls love onions on their hot dogs and tacos.

Then again, I eat just about any and all foods. I don't think I have an aversion to anything specific.

See, my first and only Dodger Dog (I made a pilgrimage, happened to catch The Police there) was with ketchup only. Wanted to taste that mofo. It was meh. Police were great.

lewdog 07-15-2015 09:15 PM

I love onions on or cooked in everything. All varieties. I rarely get onion rings though. Too much of a load on the old gut and not many places do them right. Both of these looks pretty damn legit Should I be looking at onion rings as a BBQ thing? I guess I've never tried to classify what type of restaurant would have great onion rings.

DaneMcCloud 07-15-2015 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 11601586)
See, my first and only Dodger Dog (I made a pilgrimage, happened to catch The Police there) was with ketchup only. Wanted to taste that mofo. It was meh. Police were great.

Yeah, I can't imagine that being too flavorful. Hot dogs aren't very tasty in their own IMO, especially the boiled or steamed variety, which is why I cover them in onions, mustard and jalapeņo peppers, if available.

Bacon wrapped Street dogs can be pretty awesome though with everything - mustard, mayo and grilled peppers.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-16-2015 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 11601496)

One thing I dislike about the Southwest is the extreme political takes to the right. BARF.

As I said, I love it here.

Pasta Little Brioni 07-16-2015 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11601726)
As I said, I love it here.

What are your thoughts on Styx?

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-16-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 11602116)
What are your thoughts on Styx?

They are the Al Davis of rock bands.