ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year Poll - Round 1 - The Midnight Vulture Region (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272100)

Rasputin 04-14-2013 06:27 PM

About all you can do is die around here.

Cephalic Trauma 04-14-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9586592)
Weak region is weak. Only went Chiefshrink, LA Chieffan and Mother ****er Jones.

Are you kidding me?

Knowmo, LA dumbshit, Mother ****er Jones, "date a black girl" guy, chiefshrink, and Killer Clown, the extreme religious guy who's deaf to reason and smug about it.

Weak region????

ThaVirus 04-14-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9586602)
Are you kidding me?

Knowmo, LA dumbshit, Mother ****er Jones, "date a black girl" guy, chiefshrink, and Killer Clown, the extreme religious guy who's deaf to reason and smug about it.

Weak region????

Aren't these two one in the same?

lewdog 04-14-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Are you kidding me?

Weak region????

****, I missed Knowmo. That guy is a real tool.

Who is the extreme religious guy?

Even then, it doesn't add up to the other regions, IMO

gblowfish 04-14-2013 06:32 PM

Midnight Douche was the greatest, most douchiest, douche-tastic douche of all douchy douches.

blaise 04-14-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Are you kidding me?

Weak region????

Kind of feel like you're trying to campaign for DOTY in these threads.

Al Bundy 04-14-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9586618)
Midnight Douche was the greatest, most douchiest, douche-tastic douche of all douchy douches.

Autumn Fart was quite the douche as well.

Fairplay 04-14-2013 06:36 PM

This region rocks, it has some Grade A number one douches.

Like a racist pig, a couple of left wing nut jobs, and a donk fan that sucked off Elway. Not sure how KC Tattoo got in there or O.city.

I wish you all good luck and may the best douche win.

Cephalic Trauma 04-14-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9586614)
Aren't these two one in the same?

I've just seen his dumb takes on sports. I was talking about Killer because he posts really dumb "science" shit in DC about cures for cancer and it's annoying.

I don't mind those who are religious either, but telling people they'll go to hell for this and that is lame.

Cephalic Trauma 04-14-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9586627)

Like a racist pig, a couple of left wing nut jobs, and a donk fan that sucked off Elway. Not sure how KC Tattoo got in there or O.city.

Kinda feel like ur campaigning fer douche of the year.

/Blaise

lewdog 04-14-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9586633)
I've just seen his dumb takes on sports. I was talking about Killer because he posts really dumb "science" shit in DC about cures for cancer and it's annoying.

I don't mind those who are religious either, but telling people they'll go to hell for this and that is lame.

Oh ****, I have seen some of his nutty religious posts but didn't put the name to the post. I almost feel bad he has so much faith in some of that shit.

Can someone reset my vote, I ****ed up this region by leaving two douches out of the mix?!

Rasputin 04-14-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 9586627)

Because I nominated everyone that was logged in that day for the nominations and General Douchemaster took that as a nomination for me. Awesome doucheness right there.

Fairplay 04-14-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9586635)
Kinda feel like ur campaigning fer douche of the year.

/Blaise

Well, I kind of feel left out.

Frazod 04-14-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9586649)
Because I nominated everyone that was logged in that day for the nominations and General Douchemaster took that as a nomination for me. Awesome doucheness right there.

Thanks. :D

lcarus 04-14-2013 06:49 PM

If Knowmo doesn't win this whole thing, something is seriously wrong.