ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year-Round Three-The Douchy Elite Eight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272261)

Hootie 04-19-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9604481)
LMAO @ Wickedson and Hootie trying to out-douche each other.

I'm more or less just trying to say absurd shit to see if any of it sticks.

teedubya 04-19-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9604483)
I'm more or less just trying to say absurd shit to see if any of it sticks.

You are stealing away valuable Zach votes. ROFL

Hootie 04-19-2013 04:38 PM

I jerk off to Jesus.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-19-2013 04:39 PM

Cockmon has no chance against Dane

Mr. Flopnuts 04-19-2013 05:08 PM

Looks like Zach or Hootie will round out our final 4.

LiveSteam 04-19-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9604495)
I jerk off to Jesus.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 04-19-2013 05:12 PM

Hootie, are you getting nervous you may actually win this thing? Because it would appear you're acting all crazy as a means of justifying to yourself later why people were voting for you in the first place. Some way of manipulating yourself into believing that those votes aren't from people who think you're a douche, they're from people who think you're just acting like a douche in these threads. Embrace the douchiness. DOUCHE!!!

Hootie 04-19-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9604618)
Hootie, are you getting nervous you may actually win this thing? Because it would appear you're acting all crazy as a means of justifying to yourself later why people were voting for you in the first place. Some way of manipulating yourself into believing that those votes aren't from people who think you're a douche, they're from people who think you're just acting like a douche in these threads. Embrace the douchiness. DOUCHE!!!

There is nothing I can do or say to win this one...too many posters appreciate my dry posting style and Dane has hurt too many feelings over the years.

patteeu 04-19-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9604618)

I don't think Hootie or Zach have a chance. Wickedson is the dark horse, IMO.

B14ckmon 04-19-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9604503)
Cockmon has no chance against Dane

I have a plan B. I am a champion. I will not go out without a fight.

bevischief 04-19-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9604495)
I jerk off to Jesus.

So you are a nun?

Frazod 04-19-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9604702)
I don't think Hootie or Zach have a chance. Wickedson is the dark horse, IMO.

I'm impressed by Zach's strong late showing. Despite Wickedson's noble attempts to showcase his douchiness for a new audience.

Frazod 04-19-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9604425)
This board is largely conservative and full of guys who toe the party line on everything, whether they admit to it or not. There is a large subset of posters who will swarm like sharks the minute they hear anything that is remotely liberal.

They will bombard your rep with messages about being a "libturd", follow you around, and dedicate their entire week to making threads about douches on a Chiefs message board.

Yeah, he's the asshole.

Where was this participatory spirit when you were still in the running, Doogie? LMAO

patteeu 04-19-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9604738)
I'm impressed by Zach's strong late showing. Despite Wickedson's noble attempts to showcase his douchiness for a new audience.

Yeah, but when it gets down to 4, I don't see Zach picking up that many more votes. Wickedson's saving grace is that some of the KU guys secretly cheer him on, but I could still see him raking in a bunch of non-B14ckmon, non-Dane votes.

Frazod 04-19-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9604776)
Yeah, but when it gets down to 4, I don't see Zach picking up that many more votes. Wickedson's saving grace is that some of the KU guys secretly cheer him on, but I could still see him raking in a bunch of non-B14ckmon, non-Dane votes.

I think all bets are off if Hootie doesn't advance. That will screw up everything! :doh!: