ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet **Night Crue ~ randomness** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304930)

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:02 AM

**Night Crue ~ randomness**

Roll call where is everyone? What's everyone up too?

We've had these before so I'm hoping for a good run on the board

I thought I'd make one of these for the hell of it even if I'm the only one to conversation in it. I just switched to nights a month ago so my nights off I try to stay awake.

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image

Nickhead 01-04-2017 02:06 AM

Im cooking a leg o lamb, fried green beans and potatoes, with garlic bread and gravy. How ya like me now :D

St. Patty's Fire 01-04-2017 02:06 AM

i work nights too

for now

i only wake up before like 3 on game day if the game is at 1

this is around the time i browse the forum and play video games until i fall asleep in my chair

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12659564)
Im cooking a leg o lamb, fried green beans and potatoes, with garlic bread and gravy. How ya like me now :D

Not so much unless you share with the rest of us.

Pictures or it didn't happen

eDave 01-04-2017 02:12 AM

I'm trying to locate a $23K server I had shipped to Osted, Denmark but was actually shipped to Alleroed, Denmark and signed for. So, someone stole my server. Therefore, fully implementing my infrastructure on a global scale will be delayed as my clients Osted location will not be able to push software packages and security updates. So, my project will suffer a schedule delay, accompanied by a budget loss of $23K + labor to re-quote, PO and ship. On top of that, my project will go red and I will have a bunch of ****s up my ass until either the server is recovered, soon, or I submit a Change Request for the schedule and budget change. Yay me.

Cooking a new batch of meth too.

Here's previous responses: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...highlight=owls

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCharles25 (Post 12659565)
i work nights too

for now

i only wake up before like 3 on game day if the game is at 1

this is around the time i browse the forum and play video games until i fall asleep in my chair

Well don't be shy post anything you feel like glad to have you around.

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 12659569)
I'm trying to locate a $23K server I had shipped to Osted, Denmark but was actually shipped to Alleroed, Denmark and signed for. So, someone stole my server. Therefore, fully implementing my infrastructure on a global scale will be delayed as my clients Osted location will not be able to push software packages and security updates. So, my project will suffer a schedule delay, accompanied by a budget loss of $23K + labor to re-quote, PO and ship. Yay me.

Cooking a new batch of meth too.

Here's previous responses: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...highlight=owls

I understand the last sentence but what the hell you talking about in the first paragraph?

:D

C3HIEF3S 01-04-2017 02:16 AM

In. Watching late night Netflix before I snooze. How is everyone?

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 12659572)
In. Watching late night Netflix before I snooze. How is everyone?

I'm watching Godzilla VS Destroyah

I got to tell you I'm a bit worried about Gojira right now Destroyah has been getting the better of him ooof

New World Order 01-04-2017 02:21 AM

In!

I work from 8-4 a.m.

:(

St. Patty's Fire 01-04-2017 02:21 AM

netflix is good for stand up comedy imo

might watch bill burr's new stand up, think it's on there

New World Order 01-04-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12659564)

Damn, that's awesome

eDave 01-04-2017 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 12659571)
I understand the last sentence but what the hell you talking about in the first paragraph?

:D

I'm establishing distribution points in 33 countries. One of those countries lacks their distribution point so that site will not have distribution point functionality and puts them at a security risk.

I must find said distribution point, or procure another. I'd prefer to not have to procure another.

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:22 AM

Ok Godzilla looks a little pissed off right now

Rasputin 01-04-2017 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12659575)
In!

I work from 8-4 a.m.

:(

My hours are 10:45pm to whenever they decide to let me go the **** home the next day. Could be 7am but not normally it turns into 11 or after noon. They can hold me up to 16 hours and that gets grueling. 6 nights in a row with getting mandated sucks.

The positive is the overtime the negative is exhaustion. I refused my mandate this morning I felt like shit.